Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Eden and its temptations..wanna take a bite?(masters needed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:51 pm
User Image

{[>Luis Ivan Shepard/darpehS navI siuL<]}

Luis took the bite of the bird and chewed it up in his mouth, tasting the flavor of it. He smiled and guessed the bird"Is it chicken?" He asked her curiously as he watched her continue to cook the food. He was starting to get an appetite for her Trouble in Paradise dish.

Two sides to a coin......I wish I was only one.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:25 pm
User Image

Finally finding a quiet place to hide Mina sighs happily as she looks at it, it may be just a tree but she liked it. Climbing it until she was near the top she sat on one of the branches and sighs happily again. In the tree she was basically hidden in the branches and leaves and no one would be able to spot her unless they'd seen her or had really good eye sight to be able to spot her. "ahh, it's so nice to finally be alone for a little while" she say's to herself as she smiles  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kiatala

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:47 pm
User Image
Anya looked around and finally went over to the more floral garden area and looked at the assortment of flowers.
"They have more freedom then us.... they aren't told what to do.... or forced to deal with these pigs... why am I here... why didn't I leave when I was little... didn't my parents see the horror in this place..." Anya was talking to herself.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:04 pm
T I N A:
Tina giggled " no it's game hen ahah... Kinda like a chicken but not really.. She poured the fuirts and the sauce over it. She added a pinch of cloves.. She hummed softly as she placed the food on the table. " u can eat now if u would like"
(( still on itouch))  

Throughtheflutter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:01 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah blinked as he fainted, smirking lightly. "that's what he gets..." she muttered as she stood up with a stubborn huff. Then she had an idea. Grabbing his keys, she walked out the bedroom door and closed it behind her. Then locked it.

With her furry brown tail swishing, she walked out of his house with a smirk and made her way back to her tiny house. She closed her door and locked it. Tarah looked at Aiden's keys in her hand twirling them in her hand with a mischievous smirk, "Let's see him get out of this one..." she giggled.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:46 pm
((ok im home :])
User Image
Aiden awoke with a headache was again he was hung over. He tried to open his door but he couldn't he began to yell. "TARAH BE A GOOD GIRL AND LET ME OUT.." the whole garden could hear him.. Master began to run to his house.
F I L L E R P O S T F O R M I N A A N D A N Y A:
a little girl came running up the stone path from the tree "ANYA DID YOU HEAR WHAT HAPPEND TO MASTER AIDEN?" she was a cute little blonde girl of 10.

A nother girl sitting in the trees spotted mina and waved "why hello mina come up here to watch the show?.' the girl giggled.. she found the aiden thing funny.  

Throughtheflutter

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:12 pm
Climbing up to where the other girl was Mina smalls before looking. Hearing Aiden she smiles before laughing happily "ohh this is so priceless Master Aiden finally got what he deseved, I hope he feels trapped" she says with a smile before bursting out laughing again. It was funny to finally see someone get some pay back against him. "I hope though that she doesn't get in trouble. I wonder what it was this time" Mina says while poking out through the branches.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:15 pm
P O S T I N R E S P O N S E T O M I N A:
the young girl laughed "i don't know but isn't funny..he probly tried to take another give.. got drunk this time passed out and now is some how trapped ahahahaha" she just kept laughing  

Throughtheflutter

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:34 pm
Laughing and smillng happily Mina watches for a while longer before standing up on the branch and stretching her arms and wings "this is so fun to watch, I just hope she doesn't get in trouble" she says before looking up at the sky. "I'm gong I for a closer look" Mina says before taking to the air and flung closer to the building to see.

(sorry posting through iPod)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:39 pm
M i n a P o s t:

"ok ill follow behind you" Meg follows close behind mina.. she really looked up to mina "i hope who ever it is she will be safe from his reach "  

Throughtheflutter

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:45 pm
(okay I'm off to bed now night)

"Yeah so do I so do I " she says and they g closer once they were close Enoch Mina looks through one of the windows to see people running around looking for a way to get him out. Going up t a higher window she see's Aiden trying to figure a way out also and pacng a bit also. Putting hr hand tocjer mouth Mina tries not to laugh but can't help it and breaks out laughing. "ohhh this is so priceless" she thought to herself as she watched.

(wait is their a window if there isn't I'll change it)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:51 pm
User Image

Luis was going to freak, since he did not like game bird at all, but he realized, it didn't taste different than that of chicken. He lightened up and smiled as she continued to cook the meal."Well, it definitely tastes good..." He said softly and watched her as she placed the food on the table."Well, okay....thank you..." He said to her and walked towards the table and started to eat.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:01 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah's stomach sank as she heard Adien. "Oh no..." she breathed. She clenched the keys in her hand and ran over to her bed. She covered herself in the blankets. She knew she was going to be in deep trouble. Especially since Aiden was drunk. "Gosh, what did i get my self in to?" she murmured.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:05 pm
(yes theres a window and night!!)
User Image

Aiden looked towards the window where he heard giggling "this isn't funny!!!" he hissed and got even more anger at the masters trying to get him free..aiden found another bottle of gin and drank "that girl shall be mine no matter what.. shes just hard head as tina.. thats why their sister..urg"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```
User Image

Tina laughed as she could tell he wasn't sure what to do "please sit and eat i wont poison you i like you to much since you didn't pounce on me like i was meat.." she walked over to him and poured him more wine "do you mind if i go and get changed into something else?"  

Throughtheflutter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:09 pm
User Image

Luis looked to her as he took a few bites and cleared his throat, shaking his head slightly as he did so."No, no, I didn't think that. I just never had any game bird before....only domesticated birds really..." He told her softly, and watched her as she poured him some wine."No, I don't mind. This is your place after all..." He said to her softly and took a drink of the wine she just poured.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff