Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Mansion (Tsuchikage Yun's Home) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:46 pm
Keiga took out another scroll, this scroll had the instructions to learn the bloodline ability: Aspect of the Monkey. It's agility was increased and that was all of the incentive she needed. She closed her eyes and began doing handsigns, "Aspect of the monkey!" The only thing that happened was that keiga grew a tail. When she saw it, she screamed. "OMG, GET IT OFF!!! IT"S HIDEOUS!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:14 pm
On Keigas second try, she was anxious to get the tail off of her. This was not supposed to happen, she was supposed to emit chakra.... She relaxed herself abit, being nervous dous not help in training. She took a deep breath and did some handsigns, "Aspect of the Monkey!" The scars on her back began to glow and emit redish chakra. It burned but not severely, The chakra subsided and She was on her knees.

She now felt the pain of the transformations and she knew why it would hurt so much to use the dragon aspect. She needed to learn this if she wanted to be even close to her brother and sister. She did some handsigns,
"Aspect of the monkey!" As the Scar began to let out the redish chakra, she began to grow small fangs and her hair began to go up. Her fist thickened and she felt powerful as she stood there like a prime ape. Now that it was done, she released it and she fell to the ground on her knees..... After a few seconds, she got up and went to her brothers office.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:17 am
"That would be wonderful." Ville said as he watched Keigas  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:38 am
"Well I'm off"
Ariana said as she walked out the door

Bodhisattva Empress

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:53 pm
"Bye." Ville said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:06 pm
Ville went back to the bag and finished up on Kuma Kobushi. He kept putting all his power into his strikes. With his last strike, he ripped a hole in the bag

(3/3)  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:41 pm
Ville streched his arms and headed out. He would go ask Yun for a mission without Kai interupting him.

[exit]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:17 pm
Keiga made her way to her private quarters. She went in her closet and changed into her silk Sapphire kimono, she wrapped her headband on her thigh so it would not be visible. She laid back on her bed, with nothing to do she took a nap.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:57 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shinji

A thud is heard outside the room as one of Yun's clones from his office falls on the floor, slowly starting to disipate, meaning that Yun was in trouble. It struggles to knock on the door.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:12 pm
Keiga gets up and rushes into her closet, She slip on a Iwagakure Vest and puts her headband on her head. She dashed out of the Mansion.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:26 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

Yun walks into his favorite study. His wounds wrapped as he sits down on the couch and watches as the sun sets. He smiles as he picks up his glass of tea. He sips it and watches the ocean. He slowly falls asleep.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:00 pm
Akira wondered the village for hours as he finally arrived at the Kage's office. At the time of his arrival it was dusk, "Damn." He said lowly to himself as he proceeded to knock on the Kage's door anyways.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:30 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

Yun wakes up and walks over to the door, forgetting that he didn't have his vest and jacket on, so all his battlescars are exposed. He opens the door to see a ninja from the hidden leaf.

"Yes, can I help you?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:39 pm
"Yun of the rock. I pressume? I have finally made it to the rock and wanted to discuss some important things with you, but as I can see now." Akira looked up. "It seems darkness has gotten the best of me. I request an audience with you, tomarrow morning, if thats good with you?"  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:50 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Yun reaches over and puts his coat on.

"No, its fine. This is sort of my secondary office for work and relaxing. Modern literature always helps me after fighting."

Yun walks into his study and sits down at his desk.

"So, what does Hanzo ask for me?"

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces