Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 3 Training Grounds; Sensei: Raito Shenzaki. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:47 am
((Dude the head of my bloodline isnt in this guild anymore so WOOHOO i just pmmed this guild leader if i could be the head. X D))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:48 am
Raito eyes converted to the shinobi named Serina "its nice to meet you" Raito said his head nodding a little before his attention went back to Yuji. "Okay Yuji since fire jutsu is your main element you would like to lear we will start of with the basics" As Raito said this his stance went to a attacking stance. Raito next drew his hands together and created a handsign for the jutsu he was about to teach. "Katon: Ichi (Fire Release: One)" Raito said as he drew chakra and focussed it to the tip of his right hand finger, starting to create heat. Raito stood up straight after the jutsu as he showed the heat to Yuji by finding a nearby puddle. Dipping his finger into the poudle, the puddle starting to simmer. "This is Katon: Ichi (Fire Release: One). You will learn it by carrying out what i just did" Raito said as a smile appeared onto his face he was eager to see what this boy could do.

[[SOrry Dark Ive been so busy so i had to like type everything up so fast but as you can see on my last post im not busy becuase im typing it with a little more care]]  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:07 am
((Woohoo bambi is back and our team rocks !!!! XDXDXDDXD ))

Oliwer wanted to practise some jutsus too so he called out a massive cloud of poisonous smoke and made three clones of it.

Then he made the clones run away from him. Oliwer made some hand signs Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique
He took a deep breath and blasted out some fire balls at the clones. And as he hit them, some massive explosions was made.

"Pretty cool huh?" Oliwer asked Raito and the other students.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:58 am
[[i think you gotta be atleast chuunin to be the head of the clan choco ._. but i dk xP]]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:59 pm
Chocolate lion II
((Woohoo bambi is back and our team rocks !!!! XDXDXDDXD ))

Oliwer wanted to practise some jutsus too so he called out a massive cloud of poisonous smoke and made three clones of it.

Then he made the clones run away from him. Oliwer made some hand signs Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique
He took a deep breath and blasted out some fire balls at the clones. And as he hit them, some massive explosions was made.

"Pretty cool huh?" Oliwer asked Raito and the other students.

[[lol choco you cant learnt it just like that XP follow the rules XP]] Here are the rules: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12459135 <<< chakra info ?>>> and starter forum >>> http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=139517 READ EM UP GOOD XP]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:02 pm
"Hey err whats your name again? Can I learn some wind?" She asked.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:08 pm
Raito turned to serina who had just asked to learn some wind jutsu's "my pleasure since wind is my speciallity." Raito said smiling. Raito taking stance Raito merley said "Kaze Bushin" and a wind clone appeared. Raito had forgotten that his students did not have his ability to do wind jutsu's without handsigns becuase he had gotten too used to doing them how he did them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:12 pm
"I already have that. I learned alot of wind justus in Iwa." She said, not really paying attention.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:13 pm
Y
uji Reigan

Genin

User Image

"I Am Your Whisper In the Dark, The Whisper That Will Protect You."

~Yuji Reigan

I Will Never Flinch~

My Wings Will Protect You~

Yuji smiled, he then walked about from Serina and up to Raito where he was at with the puddle, he then did the one handsign, "Katon:Ichi!" All of a sudden the same fire appeared on his pointer finger on his right hand and put it in the puddle, "Easy as pie." He said giving a smile to Raito.

[Ninjutsu class, take one less post to learn jutsu 1/1]

In The Face of Sacrifice.

And My Wings will Destroy Our Enemies

I Will Break The Habit Of Wanting Power, And Will Start The Habit Of Wisdom, Strategy, And Pure Strength

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:21 pm
Raito smiled reaching to his back pocket drawing out a scroll of leaf database. Reading it through he read Serina's profile and what she has and hadn't done yet. "Okay i got it sorry i had not seen your profile yet. Anyways we will start by the first jutsu Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu (Gale Surge)" Said Raito taking positon as he first carried out the neccesary handsign that serina had to learn before releasing chakra into the air. In a sudden from Raito a burst of air blew out in one direction of him.

Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu (Gale Surge)
Description: A defensive jutsu at best. The user distils the air around him or her with his or her chakra and at the exact moment of attack releases a large burst of air. The blast of wind goes out three feet and knocks a victim back at least five feet and can stop projectiles. It is a defensive move that is usually used when the user is caught off guard. The wind can only be released in one direction however, and a cool down period of three posts is required before it can be used again. {[gennin]}  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:23 pm
[[how many posts for genin i forgot ><]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:25 pm
((2))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:25 pm
After giving Serina a jutsu to learn Raito attention went back to Yuji "Okay yuji next we will learn Katon: Shoumeidan no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flare Technique)". Raito creating the right handsigns foccused chakra into your lungs. Exhaling Raito burst out a small fire that illuminated the whole training grounds. "okay you follow".

((sorry going back to lazy man writing so you can learn the jutsu's faster becuase I already know you Kawaki and min are already good rpiers chocho you need some work though XP))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:26 pm
Hiro_Uzaki
((2))

[[Yes its 2 thank you hiro =]]]  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items