Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Journals
( andraia's kimeti ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So who is your favourite? (I promise I wont tell!)
Kindness Can Deceive
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
All For Naught
21%
 21%  [ 7 ]
From Below
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Quick Slip
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Hearsay
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Sightless
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Wished Away
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 32

Andraia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:34 pm

Q u i c k _ S l i p

User ImageB A S I C _ I N F O

name ; Quick Slip
nickname ; Klutzy

personality ; Quick Slip is the pansy of the family. His brothers are both more athletic, attractive, charming, persuasive, or even coordinated than he is. He’s not a complete failure as a buck, he is an excellent tracker and forager, but that’s about all. Since both of his brothers were so much more impressive than he was, and the way Quick sees it, far superior than he was he grew up with definite self esteem issues, that never went away. He doesn’t think he’s good enough for anything or anyone but he doesn’t whimper or complain about it because he thinks that it makes him even more pathetic.

stage ; Foal
post colour ; Goldenrod
obtained ; Darkmoon Dancer's Things of the Moment Event Breeding Raffle x
other images ;

father ; Kindness Can Deceive
mother ; Breakaway
siblings ; From Below, Is Yet, Day Spring, Cracked Earth, Citrine Twilight
half siblings ; Go On, Full Circle, Slumbering Madness, Moment's Peace

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Floating Leaf is a shy doe who has a lot in common with Quick Slip.

R O L E P L AY S

Follow the Stars. Shooting stars drew hordes of kimeti to a clearing throwing Quick Slip into a whirlwind of hooves and horns. Somehow he finds the only other kimeti who seems to be as lost in the chaos as she is and begins his friendship with Floating Leaf.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:36 pm

Andraia

Andraia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:37 pm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:38 pm
[align=center][size=18]Don’t want to go there.[/size] [size=12]Nothing good down that way.[/size] [size=15]Only trouble.[/size] [size=9]Too dark, and the ground is too loose.[/size] [size=14]Might slip[/size] [size=12]and you don’t want to do that.[/size] [size=16]Got terrible balance.[/size] [size=9]Always falling.[/size] [size=13]Don’t want to take any extra chances now.[/size] [size=11]Better go this way.[/size] [size=14]No… that wont work either.[/size] [size=18]Too steep and you cant see what’s at the bottom.[/size] [size=9]Maybe the other way then,[/size] [size=12]that looks safe enough.[/size] [size=15]Just got to stand away from the edge.[/size] [size=11]All it would take is just a quick slip and it would be all over.[/size] [size=7]Wouldn’t have to worry anymore though.[/size] [size=12]Couldn’t worry any more.[/size] [size=11]Wouldn’t have no thoughts to worry you.[/size] [size=18]Only take one wrong step.[/size] [size=16]Better stand away from the edge.[/size] [size=24]You wouldn’t want to –[/size]

[size=13]I told you not to stand so close.[/size]
[/align]

Andraia

Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out