Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Dark (Booo!) VS Katsuro (Whoa!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:40 pm
(( Hanzo can you photo shop something and make me a format I will pay up to 20k if needed ))

Tobi chakra sensed would be all over the place since he was traveling there everything. Tobi peered his head out of a tree as he went back into it and moved locations.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:42 pm
((Depends what it is))  

Dark-Ninja70

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:46 pm
(( a lot of s**t a think ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:53 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

Auron gritted his teeth and sucked in his pride. The final word of the Hokage had been spoken, and despite Auron's willingness to help, his undying loyalty to his village and the one who ruled it was stronger than anyone could comprehend. If the Hokage wished him to go, then he would. "Hanzo. Know this. If you were any rank less, then that order would fall upon deaf ears, but since you are the Hokage, I have no choice but to obey. I will leave now, and will gather as much help as I can. Don't die until then Hokage. Don't die". With a heavy heart Auron bounded off away from the battle, not knowing where he will go to get help.

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:03 pm
Tobi followed him but was well hidden  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:05 pm
Katsuro watch as Auron fled the scene. He sighed as he look at Hanzo, with his Blood red eye still on. Hanzo's genjutsu will not work on him as he to was a genjutsu user, but thanks to his kekkei genkai, he will not be affect by his. His other eye had a eye patch on it that block off his other weapon. he was not blind but will use it when he needs to. "You really think this will save you? Fine. I will cast my judgment upon you. And my judgment is death!" he said as the wind around him blew as some of the leaves that where falling from the trees was cut in half.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:32 pm
((Um, I dont get it was that an attack?))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:34 pm
(No, just showing off his aura. XD)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:42 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hanzo calmly just stood there looking at his opponent, not taking even a glance at his eyes. Suddenly, Hanzo almost instantly seemed to appear behind Katsuro, kneeling down with his hand charged with a chidori. He then lunged forward, aiming it at Katsuro's chest.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 154 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:52 pm
Katsuro knew that something like this was going to happen. With no time, he quickly form three hand signs that look like a blur, colliding Hanzo's chidori with his own Raikiri (Lightning edge) that appeared in his right hand, countering and overpowering the Hokage's Chidori. His better version of the Chidori was something to be fear from. The lightning send Hanzo flying to a nearby tree. As a lightning user, it would not be wise if he used lightning on Katsuro. Katsuro was one of the strongest in Raiton jutsus.

(it is not really a auto hit since i overpowered your chidori. And yes, i am one of the few that knows Raikiri, kakashi's version of a chidori and a stronger one as well)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:04 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((Actually it was a auto hit...))

As Hanzo neared Katsuro with his chidori he watched as Katsuro did what appeared to be a blur of handsigns to most people but because of his eternal sharingan he could see and recognize the jutsu as raikiri. Hanzo didn't really care what jutsu Katsuro was using because he never intended to strike him in the first place he was planning ahead of time to avoid any move Katsuro did to complete his original plan.

After Katsuro completed his handsigns and tried to strike Hanzo he jumped slightly to the side, avoiding the raikiri kneeling down further as his hand struck the ground in one quick motion. His chidori then shot out a giant electrical current at Katsuro.

((I used Chidori Nagashi and to give you an idea of my speed I can move roughly 491 040 000 feet per second and we were only like 5 feet apart at the time so, yeah all that would happen pretty fast.))

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 154 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:27 pm
Katsuro notice that he speed was almost god like. This surprised him greatly as no one met before was that fast. His speed was half as fast as a lightning bolt hitting the ground. There was no time to dodge it. The only thing he can do is shield himself with something else. He form hand seals again that was quick in motion. He again made another shield of water, the same move that he used to block most fire and strong projectiles that came his way. The Chidori Nagashi was negated as the shield was dissipated. His hand was burn a little from the Chidori that got threw a little from his shield. All of a sudden, three clone appeared from behind and under Hanzo, quickly and attempting to grabbing his arms, legs and waist in a slit second, leaving him immobile. Katsuro did not want to waste time as he quickly form more hand seals in a split second. A huge water dragon appeared above Hanzo, attempting to hit him with the dragon. It was only inches away from Hanzo and the clones. That is if the clones got him.

(The clones that I used before was hiding until something like this happen. You would not know there chakra was around as i hid their chakra. Plus, the dragon is right next too, dodge the attack will be hard if you are left immobile.)

Suiton: Suijinheki (Water Release: Water Barrier)
Description: An ultimate defense of the Mist Shinobi, Suiton Suijinheki requires a great deal of water to work, or mastery of the appropriate level of Mizu Soujuu. Upon completing the technique, a large, swirling barrier of water surrounds the user and any nearby allies. This protects against any fire technique, as well as any ninjutsu that are projectiles by nature. Attempting to breach the barrier with taijutsu is self-defeating, the opponent who attempts to do so will find himself being whirled around the barrier and slammed into the ground several times throughout the duration of the technique as he is caught in its strong current.

Suiton: Suishouha (Water Release: Rising Blast)
Description: Using large amounts of chakra, the user creates water from thin air and forms so much that it creates a mini-tidal wave. The water then does not dissipate for the duration of the battle, thus creating an arena where the user has a large advantage. If the climate is exceptionally arid, such as a desert, the water only lasts for a short while before draining into the sand. The depth of the water once the wave has settled is anywhere between 8 to 10 feet.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:31 pm
((dark, shouldn't you take one of those sharingans on your posting format away after using izanagi? lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:32 pm
((Is the barrier like a 360 degree protection or like a wall?))  

Dark-Ninja70

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:33 pm
(360. It said around the user and nearby allies, but i made it small to where only Katsuro can fit in. XD)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff