Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Who are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilightwolf10

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:01 pm
Higure closed his eyes, gathering energy up around him. Opening his eyes sharply, the energy released violently disrupting the magic and energy in the air, canceling spells. The rays of light twisted and swerved, re-directing at everyone. I have to keep them from going....no matter what, short of death.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:39 pm
I fall to the ground as my book falls beneath me as the magic in the area cancels.

"Damn, this could be a problem....."

My book flashes brightly and turns into a pair of swords as i take them holding them up in defense against the light

"i hope this works!"  

zwlda

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:59 pm
-Hmmmn.... This could be trickier-
The spell the Magus had used was a difficult one to counter. simple solution would be to portal away; his magics were partially mental, and thus, concentrating hard enough would allow him to cancel out interferance, such as what the Magus was causing. The veil he had cast was hit by the stun rays, and absorbed the magical energy, adding it to the magic in his body. Laz didn't want to counterattack, but had no choice; the Magus had attacked directly through the sphere, which had begun to flicker, dangerously, and could explode, or completly go out of phase. the term "spacial rift" came to mind when he thought of what could happen. that would be bad.....

He materialized a web of altered matter, matter that would absorb and redirect energy throw at them, and dropped it on top of the Magus, throwing a shield in front of the others, in case the Magus' spells went awry. Laz grinned at the sheer tenacity of the Magus; most people wouldn't go to such effort. Laz respected the attempts, but, frankly, was getting a little vexed at the Magus.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:10 pm
Higure's head hung low, "You making this harder than it should be Laz..." "Everything fades to dust, nothing is eternal. All will be consumed by time and space. All energy will fade in the darkness, Radelsh Kilyeh!" After Higure said his spell a black portal opened, sucking in all magic and energy, its only purpose to drain everyone.  

Twilightwolf10

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:19 pm
Mahewa had barely ducked in time to dodge Higure's first attack. She stumbled to the ground, too shocked to leap into the combat zone. The snow leopard redirected his spell and she scrambled away, panting. How on earth were the others doing it? It was impossible to remain collected enough for spell work like this...!

She gritted her teeth. If he wanted to be this adamant, she'd step it up too! Her muscles tensed and contorted with her frustration as she charged, gripping the bejeweled sword... her lower body grew and morphed into the quadrupedal form from before, surging with the raw power of a predator. Let's see you be so stubborn with a twenty-pound paw in your face!

Wha...?

Suddenly she felt something. A tension, a tingling, in every cell of her body... a draining! Painful draining...

She missed her target, crumpling in pain on the ground. That taur body slowly melted back into a bipedal body as it curled into a pitiful fetal position. She was losing the strength to move. The pain, like fire burning through her...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:44 pm
-what the hell is he trying to do? kill us all and himself at the same time?!-
the magic being used was incredibly dangerous. Laz had dabbled in its possibilities before abandoning it during his mastery of his field, and had nearly died. the spell the Magus had just thrown was a incredibly nasty one, worse than the magic drain. Laz dropped to his knees as the sheer power of it overwhelmed the veil, and couldn't think of anything.

Then he had it. As the others dropped, powerless, he hastily threw one of his panic spells over them all, one that was so in flux, the draining field could never affect it. and if it did, a thirty gigaton blast would occur. With a rippleing of space time, he ripped them all- except for the Magus- out of the normal, 4-Dimensional universe, and into the strange energy fields, rippleing colors, and possibilities of the Quantum Sea, the very base level of reality, were exotic particles popped into and out of existance at random. He carefully crafted a shield to protect them against the strange energies and particles of the Sea, then collapsed onto his face, exhausted from the sheer power requirements of the spell.

-Impossible to follow us now, impossible to even track us or figure out were we went.....hard to get back, too. at least we are safe, and can rest, heal up...and figure out what the HELL is going on here....-  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:19 am
All of a sudden Mahewa realized she wasn't in pain anymore. Drained, yes, but no longer hurting. Her eyes opened and she unfurled from her curled-up position, only to realize that she was...floating? She stood on no ground, and an eerie pattern of color swirled around her. She cast her gaze around the strange world but received no visual clues, or at least any recognizable clues. "What the heck...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:58 am
"I....wont end like this!"

I throw a card into the air as it flashes and disappears as a warm green glow covers me giving me strength.

"Time for your ticket out of here! sorry everyone"

I throw cards at Laz and Mahewa as they flash brightly and all of a sudden disappear away from Higures black portal.

"What do you know....thats all i had..."

I drop to the floor drained from all my energy  

zwlda

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:14 pm
(Uhhhhh..... Quantum Sea teleport was for everyone save Higure)

Laz opened his eyes, and immediatly winced; He'd forgotten where he was. The Quantum Sea appeared to be a rippleing, choppy ocean of particles, the building blocks for the dimensions above. He had managed to carve out a massive section of land when he'd cast the spell, and now the piece of land drifted on the exotic ocean of particles, energy, and potentiality fields. Most of the others seemed to have come.... at least, he thought so.

- The Sea is unusually calm today-

He'd been here before, several times. It was hard to get here, but once you were here, you were safe from literally everything. Hell, if the galaxy itself suddenly exploded, you would be safe here. issue with getting out, though, but the Sea was the ultimate bunker. Laz pulled himself onto his knees, and used a clawed hand to balence himself, then used the last vestiges of his magic to tap into the Sea. A warm heat played over him as a tiny, tiny amount of the Sea immediatly replenished his reserves, and rose to his feet. He looked around; the shifting colors and lights played havoc with his vision, but concentration helped with dulling the disorentation. He saw several other objects "Floating" in the Sea in addition to their own land raft; several giant, pitted grey and black rocks, a metallic colored triangle that looked oddly artificial, and a veritable plethora of debris. He wasn't too sure how objects got into the Sea without magic, but wierd stuff appeared and disappeared into and from here. survey finished, he dropped to a crouch, and began to think, hard, about how to get out of here.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:15 pm
Higure stuck his hand in the portal as it grew smaller and wrapped around his hand, the energy it absorbed flowing into him. Higure raised his hand as three formless shadows appeared. "They cant follow me..." Higure dashed off at a speed that made him all but invisible, following the trail he knew.  

Twilightwolf10

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:15 pm
(Question; where is everyone? been over a week since the last post, so I'm curious if this RP thread has died suddenly. Has it? Or are people just not bothering to post?)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:23 pm
(( I have no idea :/ i would hate for this to end so suddenly though))  

Twilightwolf10

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:51 pm
(Same here....damnit, I hate when this happens!)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:28 pm
((Hey, I'm back! Sorry I vanished for a while there!))

After realizing that a large chunk of the ground had come along with her, Mahewa turned slowly to look around. She assumed one of the others was responsible, and sure enough, she saw two other figures a few feet away on this small land mass. "Hey, Laz? Tiake?" she called to them. "What's going on?"  

FiliaFlammae

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:11 pm
(Yayz! people have returned!)

Laz shook his head as nausea washed over him; draining all your magic, then having it all restored tended to make one a little queasy. He looked at the feline, and flicked his ears.
" I brought us here. this is the Quantum Sea, the "Basement" of normal four dimensional space-time, as you will. Higure was throwing around some very, very nasty spells, and this was the only one I could think of in time that would get us away; we're safe, by the way. its impossible for someone to follow us here."

Lazurkri walked over to the edge of the land raft and poked a talon into the debris lapping against the side, then scooped something metallic out and examined it. It glittered against his padded paw like a flawless gem, and he curiously tapped at it, then set it aside in a pouch for later examination. As he'd found out on previous trips here, you could find the weirdest stuff here.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff