Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Tea And Biscuits (For anything off topic. Our... CB, If you will)
A nice chat thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:07 am
Well, i'm still trying to make the same 2D platform-like computer Game.

I have also been trying to get in good enough (ahem) shape, to order a new latex outfit, but each time i have managed to start a kind of excercize routine, i either feel to lousy, dishartened, or runs into a wierd metaphorical invisible wall after some days, so i get unable to continue.
And it often takes a week or two, at least, until i manage to try again.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:14 pm
Confidence is lacking in you Tiina. You may want to order the outfit but you dont have the necessary motivation to excersize. You gotta want it bad, gotta neeed it, before you can really feel that fire burn.  

Siegfried006

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:51 pm
Siegfried006
Confidence is lacking in you Tiina. You may want to order the outfit but you dont have the necessary motivation to excersize. You gotta want it bad, gotta neeed it, before you can really feel that fire burn.

Not quite:
The fire do burn(you have no idea how much), but after some days, and especially if i hit that wall, it gets quenched as soon as i think of any kind of excercise, and that includes things that is just fun or homourous, like dancing, or playing around with a small ball or such.
But when i no longer think of any excercize, the fire, or at least a smolder returns, and may cause massive anguish.
No matter how much confidence i may have, i always hit that wall, one way or another.
I seem to need constant support, even when one think i may no longer need it ......
Yes, i know, it shouldn't have to be that way...... but it seems like it is.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:25 pm
Hmmmm I see. That is quite a challenge. I quite frankly wouldnt know how exactly to offer advice about that since I too have hit a wall, but I just power through it.  

Siegfried006

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:37 am
Hmmmm........
Yes, some can do that.
To me, it feels like i perhaps was forced to burn out my ability to "power through" during growing up as transgender, with no support at all from those who were supposed to help me, so i instead tried to be what they "wanted" me to be, combined with two jobs, that was totally taxing, the "work as fast as you can" and it was still not enough.

Nowadays, part of me wants to be freed, like a princess, but it seems that i have to be my own "knight in shinig armor" .....
But the knight refuse to work on things that don't has obvious effects in the right direction, after ...... that time.
That i'm techically too old to be a "princess" certainly don't help.
Ok, i might still look quite young .... but ....

But, it seems your small support in your reply before this anyway may have helped me going a little .... but i have no idea how long it will remain.
perhaps one day, perhaps three days.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:32 pm
Tiina Brown
Hmmmm........
Yes, some can do that.
To me, it feels like i perhaps was forced to burn out my ability to "power through" during growing up as transgender, with no support at all from those who were supposed to help me, so i instead tried to be what they "wanted" me to be, combined with two jobs, that was totally taxing, the "work as fast as you can" and it was still not enough.

Nowadays, part of me wants to be freed, like a princess, but it seems that i have to be my own "knight in shinig armor" .....
But the knight refuse to work on things that don't has obvious effects in the right direction, after ...... that time.

But, it seems your small support in your reply before this anyway may have helped me going a little .... but i have no idea how long it will remain.
Lol I support people to be what they wish to be. Being transgender is immensely hard, as well as I know from psychology. I think what you need to do it pick one. Princess, or knight in shining armor. Either way, both a princess and a knight need to work out to be in shape to either look good or be productive.  

Siegfried006

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:48 am
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Hmmmm........
Yes, some can do that.

Lol I support people to be what they wish to be. Being transgender is immensely hard, as well as I know from psychology. I think what you need to do it pick one. Princess, or knight in shining armor. Either way, both a princess and a knight need to work out to be in shape to either look good or be productive.

Yes, "Immensly hard" .... is ... quite correct.
I'm actually quite happy that the Japanese Mangas and Animes is ... quite queer ... and freethinking on unusual levels, making it clearly possible to be a "knight princess", at least in ones mind's eye.
So i may be able to choose that mix ..... if i had been born a girl, i would probably have turned out to be a bit tom-boyish anyway.
* Smiles *
And yes, you are correct ...... I guess i'll have to se if this comment will suficce to get me going today(i didn't excercize yesterday).
EDIT:
Yes, it seemed to help me in getting some excercize.
biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:25 pm
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Hmmmm........
Yes, some can do that.

Yes, "Immensly hard" .... is ... quite correct.
I'm actually quite happy that the Japanese Mangas and Animes is ... quite queer ... and freethinking on unusual levels, making it clearly possible to be a "knight princess", at least in ones mind's eye.
So i may be able to choose that mix ..... if i had been born a girl, i would probably have turned out to be a bit tom-boyish anyway.
* Smiles *
And yes, you are correct ...... I guess i'll have to se if this comment will suficce to get me going today(i didn't excercize yesterday).
EDIT:
Yes, it seemed to help me in getting some excercize.
biggrin

Heck yea you can be a knight princess. Or a maiden warrior, an amazon, all kinds of things that have a little bit of both.
Shweet, Im really good at the whole motivation schtick. XD
Also, have you decided on, physically, being all girl or all guy? Cause being transgender right now you are a female in a male body, so what most do it completely become a girl. Is that what you want to do or are you thinking about it more?  

Siegfried006

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:25 am
Siegfried006
Heck yea you can be a knight princess. Or a maiden warrior, an amazon, all kinds of things that have a little bit of both.
Also, have you decided on, physically, being all girl or all guy? Cause being transgender right now you are a female in a male body, so what most do it completely become a girl. Is that what you want to do or are you thinking about it more?

In a way, i was forced to try "all guy" .... i became sick from it .....
I see myself as a girl ..... at worst i have to settle for a "she-male" status, because the looks are the most important to me ..... although, i have no use for any "package", really, it is just .... in the way, so i'd rather get rid of it as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:05 pm
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006

In a way, i was forced to try "all guy" .... i became sick from it .....
I see myself as a girl ..... at worst i have to settle for a "she-male" status, because the looks are the most important to me ..... although, i have no use for any "package", really, it is just .... in the way, so i'd rather get rid of it as well.
So dominant all girly. Nice.  

Siegfried006

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:33 am
As girly as i can be, with interests like Action(Shooting/Fighting) Games (of several kinds), Miniature Games, Mecha Armor, Transformers, ........
* Smiles *  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:41 am
Called it. XD  

Siegfried006

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:15 am
Siegfried006
Called it. XD

Um, im not entirely familiar with internet-talk yet(and english is not my basic language, either) ....
So what do you mean by "called it"?

(There is of course also the actual .... erotical-sexual aspect of changing sex, but i dare not think of it, because ..... i may not ever get to feel it for real, so to speak.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:00 am
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Called it. XD

Um, im not entirely familiar with internet-talk yet(and english is not my basic language, either) ....

(There is of course also the actual .... erotical-sexual aspect of changing sex, but i dare not think of it, because ..... i may not ever get to feel it for real, so to speak.)
Its not internet speak its slang which means I knew it. XD  

Siegfried006

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:02 am
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Called it. XD

Its not internet speak its slang which means I knew it. XD

... Ok.

How are your life going, then?  
Tea And Biscuits (For anything off topic. Our... CB, If you will)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games