Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Get anything Resident Evil for X-mas? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willing to share?
  Sure.
  No, it is confidential.
View Results

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:38 am
Besides RE:Outbreak and RE:OB2, I don't have any other games for PS2, because the last time I had a PS2, it fell less than a foot and died. It's the weakest a** system I've ever seen. So I just bought another, slimmer version that's more airborne if it should fall, and only play RE on it. The pride and joy is the Xbox because it's durable and it has Halo series and other good games I like. It has more power behind it, and Gamecube matches it... If PS2 wasn't my third system and didn't have some RE titles on it, it'd be at the absolute bottom of the list.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:40 am
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Besides RE:Outbreak and RE:OB2, I don't have any other games for PS2, because the last time I had a PS2, it fell less than a foot and died. It's the weakest a** system I've ever seen. So I just bought another, slimmer version that's more airborne if it should fall, and only play RE on it. The pride and joy is the Xbox because it's durable and it has Halo series and other good games I like. It has more power behind it, and Gamecube matches it... If PS2 wasn't my third system and didn't have some RE titles on it, it'd be at the absolute bottom of the list.
Yeah, I can buy a rocket launcher, but it would be hell of useless without any rockets for it, you know what I mean? Yeah, Xbox may be powerful and has a lot of potential, but the kind of games that are released for it do not interest me one bit other than the multi platform games like Mortal Kombat.  

Biohazard EXTREME

A5116278

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:27 am
i waznt a network addapter so i can play outbreak online. i can make friends!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:22 pm
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
i waznt a network addapter so i can play outbreak online. i can make friends!

Not likely. People aren't too talkative on there and look down on n00bs. XD It's an interesting system. Anyways, I'm glad I have my 100+ hours of gameplay in and over 50,000+ points for that reason.

And by the way. Outbreak isn't available online anymore. Only File 2.  

Tyr525

Swayback_Sally

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:24 pm
I got an RE4 poster, a Resident Evil shirt and a Jill action figure(well, I bought that with the money I got)!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:22 pm
I got a leon figure and a chris figure~I broke the leon's hand off by mistake.....( or was it? ) cool  

BabyOil

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:01 pm
Baby Oil
I got a leon figure and a chris figure~I broke the leon's hand off by mistake.....( or was it? ) cool

"Damn it! Why aren't you screaming in pain!?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:48 pm
Not in a few years but when I was like...six or seven, my dad got me Resident Evil 2 and 3. The thing is, I was too scared to play them. gonk  

Sir Faps Alot

casuallyweird

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:57 am
I got the resi 4 controller(ps 2) from my friend <33

I would have gotten the resident evil archives too xD but I couldn't wait till christmas so I bought it myself much earlier xxxD~~  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:53 pm
I got UC, and I'm getting CV again because my older one broke.
Plus I think I'll buy some of the books with my money, but I'm not sure which one I should get.

[Le S h i t]

Vankala

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:54 pm
I got a RE 2008 Calendar. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:58 pm
Cool, I thought of getting it, itd match my Resident Evil Zero Poster on my door. XD
I'm such a Resident Evil Freak.

[Le S h i t]

Vankala

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:42 pm
[Le S h i t]
Cool, I thought of getting it, itd match my Resident Evil Zero Poster on my door. XD
I'm such a Resident Evil Freak.

Lol, we all are! That's why we're in this guild! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:44 pm
I just realized I need to start an RE collection. Where's a good place to buy posters, older games (the PS1 versions, RE2 N64, etc. And yes, Gaiden), and other fun stuffs?  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:21 am
eBay  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items