Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Streets of Kusa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:15 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

Vincente looked around, he couldn't helo but sight see. "Huh, so much more peaceful than other places." He said, shaking his semi-charred arm out. He was smiling now, he could finish learning his jutsu.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:21 pm
Vrail followed behind her closely, not really paying attention to her holding his ear.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:06 pm
User ImageShiro sighed, kicking a pebble along ahead of him. Areku wasn't in, he had no idea of where either his teacher, or team-mate were,the spot where a stray blade of grass had hit him, the shoulder, was numb... And he was hungry.
He sighed again, kicking the small stone a bit harder than normal, only to see it ping harmlessly off of the shin of one of the people he was looking for.
"Vince! Yo!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:11 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Yeah, you want something?" He asked, preforming the handsigns behind his back. He'd forgotten he needed to finish learning ember clone. Nothing happened at first. "Sheesh..." He said to himself, if he wasn't being lazy he'd have learned it already.[1/5] Vincente tried again, getting a puff of smoke, no fire or anything, just smoke. He was sure if he continued to do this fast, it'd be over fast.[2/5] He walked over to Shiromaru, preforming the handsigns again, getting a fire, along with a puff of smoke, hey, it's a real start anyway. He yawned, this was why he'd not finished, he hated learning.[3/5] Vincente did the handsigns again, getting a sort of firey blob shape of himself. It wasn't what he was expecting, and it wouldn't ever be useful.[4/5] Vincente did the handsigns one more time, getting a perfect copy of himself, it disappeared in an explosion, he was glad to have finished that up.[5/5]

(phew!)  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:19 pm
((Hey guys, I am going to pick you up soon so make sure you stay in the area))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:56 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

Off in the distance, the two genin might see a loan, black cloak figure approach. His head was covered by the hood and his face was covered by a leaf oinin mask. Of course they would not know who it was. As he approached, the cloaked man became surer with each step that these were the kids he was looking for. Upon closer expection of the man, he had a rather large and heavy looking bag on his back, and as he got closer, the size of the bag would seem to increase, making it clear to the young genin that his man had great physical strength. Finally he reached them and stood yards away from them, just staring straight at the two genin.

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:04 pm
User ImageShiromaru coughed, waving his hand infront of his face in an attempt at getting some stray smoke out of his breathing space. "Vince, I swear, if you attempt to learn random, explosive and smokey jutsu around me with little-to-no warning, I will seriously consider learning suiton, just to wake you up everytime you get into a comfertable doze." He growled at the older boy, turning away from the lingering smoke.
He felt an odd tinging in the back of his head, and looked up from the ground, noticing what appeared to be a stranger staring at the two of them. He immediately tensed, even though he could clearly see the Leaf emblem on the mask; it wasn't uncommen for people, shinogi especially, to disguise themselve as enemies, after all.
He relaxed though, as he sensed, rather than saw, the faint pulse of chakra surrounding the person. It was crimson, just like it was when Auron had ran past him at the gates, a while ago. Grasping at straws, he stepped forward, a hand inching towards the weapons holster on his left thigh.
"Auron... Sensei?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:15 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

The cloaked man continued to stare at the boy for a few more seconds, and then, he took off his mask. What was revealed was the smiling but extremely battle worn face of Auron Ryoku. "Getting sharper kid. Nice work"! AUron peeked passed Shiro to see what Vincente was doing, and couldn't help but laugh, "Ha ha ha ha h ah aha. I see somebody learned the ember clone jutsu. Also nice work"!

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:35 pm
User ImageHis face nearly split in half with the sheer size of his grin, the boy instantly in his teachers' face. "Sensei! You're alright! What happened?! Who did it?! Is Hanzo-jii-san alright?!" Of course, all of these questions had been spouted via one breath, though Shiromaru didn't look at all lacking in breadth, simply staring up at Auron with wide, questioning eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"I had to do something with my time, I think this belongs to you." He said, handing Auron back the massive scroll. "I would've learned them all in one day, but some guy attacked me back at the fire country." He said.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:01 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron smiled and calmly said, "Settle down a bit. The situation in the Leaf is nearly contained. Apparently a group named the Asylum infiltrated the village in attempt to take Hanzo's life. Now before you ask, yes. Yes, Hanzo is alright, so you don't need to worry about that. Unfortunately we did suffer one casualty. His name was Raito, and he had been recently apointed to the rank of Sanin, and besides that there was one other person that got seriously injured. His name is Akira, and he was my sensei. An enemy was able to take his eye, but Akira should be alright. It should be safe to return to the leaf within the week".

Turning to Vincente Auron expressed a concerned look as he took the scroll. "Attacked? By who"? Auron paused and thought about something and said, "You know what. Don't answer that. You are alright and that is all that matters. I am glad that both of you are safe, and I will hear your tale of survival later..however....", Auron paused, thought about it, and then said, "I think it would be best to take this conversation somewhere else. I have something serious to talk to you both about and I rather do it where we will be comfortable with a roof on our head and food in our stomachs". Auron then flashed money in front of them and said, "DOn't worry, it is my treat. Now I believe I saw a ramen shop around here so follow me. We have alot to talk about". With that, Auron headed towards the Kusa Ramen Shop.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Food sounds like a great idea!" He said, following Auron, he was too broke to buy food for himself anyway, he'd spent all of what Kage had given him.[/exit]  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:42 pm
User ImageHe visibly calmed down when he'd been told Hanzo was fine, but he looked oddly troubled when he heard about Raito. That whole train of thought ran over a cliff's edge when he heard the word "Ramen".
He had walked ahead, leading the way, chanting under his breath about various types of ramen he would soon be able to consume. He even held back boasting about his heroic rescue attempt towards Vincente, though he would be sure to bring it up later.

{EXIT}

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:15 pm
Out on the mainstreet in front of the hospital Aki recollected. Her body reformed on top of a small apartment building. The nearest shop was a barber shop. She looked down on the street bellow in search of Vrail. She sat on top of the building her feet swinging in the air and humming a small tune.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:18 am
AKI && VRAIL -------
------------------------Hatake

User ImageUser ImageAki sat waiting for her husband to appear. Her legs dangled and swung off the rooftop of the apartment she was perched on her. Her black hued eyes gazing not very expectantly on the crowd bellow. She didn't expect for him to show up down there. In fact she was expecting something unexpected. And that is exactly what happened.

His hands embraced her as his speed made him seemingly appear behind her. Aki turned her head to look at Vrail. A grin spread across her face. Her heart fluttered by his sudden touch, but she wasn't terrified. It was Vrail, her husband, the love of her life. Giggling she placed a kiss upon his lips and stood up. He, grinning, followed suit and took her hand. "To the hair dresser." He then swung her pettite body onto his back and dropped off the roof and into the crowd. They landed silently in front of the salon and entered, Aki still on his back.

She finally sild off once they were inside and stood with her hands in her pockets. Whie they waited to be attended to Aki asked a question she'd been thinking about for a while, "Ne, Vrail, should I dye my hair?" She pulled at the short white hair. He held her with an arm about her waist, "Why? I like you're hair cause we match." They laughed and Aki shook her head, "I'm just... I don't know... looking for a small change." He burried his nose in her hair and sighed, "It's your choice. And by change you mean severing more ties to your family." Aki sighed caught in the act. She pursed her lips and folded her arms, "Yeah you got me..." Vrail took her face between his hands and looked deeply into her eyes, "Do what you want, I'll love you no less if your hair is pink instead of white." Aki hugged him, a smile gracing her face that had previously grown solmen. "Maybe another time." She then looked at him, "And it most definately won't be pink." Vrail laughed and kissed her forehead. At this point in time the receptionist was ready to send Vrail back to get his hair cut. Aki moved to follow but her motioned for her to wait. Pouting the wife sat in a chair and waited.

Finally Vrail was back, but not his old hair style. The ponytail was there, but shorter and much cleaner. He had moderate length bangs that somewhat sheilded his face. Aki grinned brightly, "I do like the ponytail." She said playfully tugging at it. "And that's why I kept it." They exchanged a quick kiss, payed, and left to begin their hunt for a home.

Star Crossed Lovers.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces