Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Eris and Shruikan VS Akira,Noa,Jwalker Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:39 pm
Raiden nodded but didn't release it just yet. He walked around a few times, then looked at Akira. "You know how much I hate when someone hides behind others. Those hydras were rather annoying, and more so he still wouldn't come at me. My reason for being here was a mere test. I'll release you and the boy, but in return for Katsuro's injuries and his....rather poor tatics in fighting me he should be punished" Raiden said somewhat harshly, yet kept up with the calm demeaner. If Hanzo knew or remembered, Raiden didn't like it when one hide behind others, those two hydras were annoying and the user wasn't even with them. Of course he could of simply gone and killed Akira, but having a sense of honor he left it up to Hanzo. "And no...death isn't part of the idea" He added. To show he was being truthful, the bounds on Auron was released. He was free to move.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:45 pm
((...what about me?))  

Dark-Ninja70

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:50 pm
((not yet, its just to be sure lol. Thats all. Next post you will be too))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:52 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

Auron could immediately feel that he was released, however instead of attacking the man, Auron relaxed his composure, saying with a smile towards Raiden, "Well sir Raiden. You seem like an honorable man. Thank you for releasing the bonds. Yours is a rare enough kind as it is, and it is refreshing to see an opponent that possesses a moderate amount of honor..however", Immediately Auron's left arm was set aflame, "I am afraid I cannot allow you to hurt my senseii. He was only doing what was best for the village, and whether it was an act of cowardice or not, the villages safety becomes top priority, and must be treated as such by utilizing every method possible". Auron smiled and then said, "So please sir. I implore you, please do not harm my friend, I don't think either of us wants to turn this into a mess. Don't you agree"?

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:57 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stand down Auron...."

Hanzo said calmly.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
32 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 151 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:02 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron raised an eyebrow at the Hokage and said, "My lord..you cannot be serious sir. You would let this man injure another friend in front of your eyes? In front of my eyes!? What kind of justice is that"!!!! Auron's temper was rising, releasing more of the angel's chakra.

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:08 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hanzo raised his voice.

"You heard me!"

He then looked over at Raiden who was still within eyesight.

"Please Raiden, forgive him do it for me. Sure he may have been on the defensive but he's fought alongside me and has been a loyal asset to the village who asked nothing in return for the many times he's put his life on the line."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
32 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:11 pm
((You talking about me or Akira?))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:12 pm
jwalker67
((You talking about me or Akira?))
((Akira lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:12 pm
Raiden looked at Auron, noting what he said but his policy stood strong. He wouldn't kill Akira, but he had no tolerance for someone of his position and rank to be hiding like he had. Suddenly Akira's arm slowly rose up on its own. "Hanzo....I'm not sure how much the boy can take watching whats about to happen. But his punishment will be similar to the one what my friend suffered as well" He said as Akira's hand reached up to his head, and proceeded tearing out his own eye. This would normally be not so painful to watch, but seeing one doing it to himself, would send chills to onlookers. Blood fell from Akira's face as an eye was tossed to Raiden, who caught it and stored it away in a veil. With sudden movement, Akira was on the ground out cold. The bleeding was stopped by burning it just enough to prevent it, though medical attention was strongly recommended. He turned to Hanzo. "He'll be alive, just need some medical attention but nothing extreme. I stopped his bleeding and knocked him out so the pain would cease. As my word..." He said as the threads vanished, Hanzo and Akira both freed from the puppet controling like threads. He then turned to Auron, his face showing a hint of anger as thunder roared across the sky. "What kind of justice is it for one to hide behind others? You, I can tell by your rage you know what I mean. The feeling that you feel bad or dishonored that you couldn't live up to the requirements of rank. You felt you didn't deserve being among either anbu or oinin because you failed. This man failed as a commander by hiding instead of fighting. Be greatful he didn't die" He said as he resumed his calm demeanor. His anger normally doesn't last long. "Sorry Hanzo....I forgave him by doing this. It truely bugs me when someone like him does something so low" He said, blackish blue lightning flaring around him  

Shruikan Tenshi

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:19 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron could almost literally feel his heart ripped in two as he saw Akira's eye ripped away from his eye socket. To add insult to the damage, Raiden mentioned the time when he ran away because he was afraid, and because of that, it had cost the life a fellow leaf shinobi. Auron didn't mean to, but tears began to swell up in his eyes as he fell to his knees. Hurting on the inside the most, Auron said in a low tone that would barely reach their ears, "Damn you Hanzo. Damn you Raiden"......

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:24 pm

As Hanzo was released he looked at Auron to see his reaction and overheard what he had said. He then body flickered in front of him, throwing a punch at his gut, it was a fast punch and because it would most likely catch Auron off guard it would probably hit. It was not powerful enough to do any major damage beyond causing Auron to grab his chest and gasp for breath.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
32 S-Rank Jutsu

Dark-Ninja70

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:35 pm
Raiden merely watched as he heard too, he's been trained to fight without sight, so his hearing was greatly improved. He looked in the distance. "Life is to be damned, the path of the shinobi is filled with many obstacles, some you will not be able to get over. All you can do is learn from your mistakes and adapt." He said as the lightning around his body died down. He realized something and reached for his wrists and ankles, then his stomach. He then gave his body a quick shake and the ground trembled as several hundred pounds of weights smashed into the ground. "They were getting too light....and somewhat in the way. I should remember not to fight with weights on" He said with a hint of humor. He then was considering of going, to get to his place where he can meditate and train more.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:37 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
Raiden merely watched as he heard too, he's been trained to fight without sight, so his hearing was greatly improved. He looked in the distance. "Life is to be damned, the path of the shinobi is filled with many obstacles, some you will not be able to get over. All you can do is learn from your mistakes and adapt." He said as the lightning around his body died down. He realized something and reached for his wrists and ankles, then his stomach. He then gave his body a quick shake and the ground trembled as several hundred pounds of weights smashed into the ground. "They were getting too light....and somewhat in the way. I should remember not to fight with weights on" He said with a hint of humor. He then was considering of going, to get to his place where he can meditate and train more.
((You may wanna wait so I can give you all your memories back.))  

Dark-Ninja70

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces