Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Monster Hunter Tri~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you hunt
  Sword and Shield: Jack of all trades. Defense, mobility, light raw slashing damage with good elemental and status damage
  Lance: Defensive wall. The lance's shield is almost impregnable, and while raw damage is light, you can get in lots of pokes and keep your shield up. Good elemental damage
  Longsword: Offense only. Fast chaining combo swings, good raw power, good elemental power. Be ready to resharpen
  Greatsword: Offense and defense, low mobility. Incredible crushing and slashing power, can block. big, slow, and devastating. Charge attack is deadly powerful
  Hammer: Offense and mobility. Short reach, high power. Besides greatswords has some of the best raw power of all weapon types. Aim for the head.
  Switch Axe: Speed and power when you need them. Just switch from an axe to a sword depending on the situation. Elemental discharge to rip through monsters.
  Bowgun: The bigger the gun the more powerful the ammo fired, but larger weapons have less mobility. Stay back and let the blademasters take the front lines.
  Gunlance, Dual Swords, Hunting Horn, Bow: My weapon was taken from me. Damn you Capcom!
  Undecided: Still have to get comfortable with everything? That's fine. There will be hunters to back you up online.
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:41 am
It's hard to figure out what maneuver strikes in which direction. It's really inconstant with the wii-mote. I feel like they're really trying to sell me on Classic Controller.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:52 am
[Kegan]
It's hard to figure out what maneuver strikes in which direction. It's really inconstant with the wii-mote. I feel like they're really trying to sell me on Classic Controller.
I played it on both and feel kinda like different weapons are good on different setups. It is really hard trying to reload, fire, switch bullets, and bowgun check, without forgetting which one does which on classic controller. It would be amazing if they added custom control setups in the final game.  

Owwin

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:54 am
It kinda seems like a given, but it's already out in Japan...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:01 pm
[Kegan]
It kinda seems like a given, but it's already out in Japan...
Yeah but I don't wanna look up too much about it. I have already looked up around half of the monsters.  

Owwin

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:26 pm
You guys will have to give me a week before I play with you. -_- The demo isn't given away in Canada, so I'll have to get used to the Wiimote's controls.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:31 pm
Harupiggy
You guys will have to give me a week before I play with you. -_- The demo isn't given away in Canada, so I'll have to get used to the Wiimote's controls.
I might at least need a couple days as well. I don't wanna look like a total nublet.  

Owwin

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:34 pm
Owwin
Harupiggy
I might at least need a couple days as well. I don't wanna look like a total nublet.

Yeah. :/

Also, I may or may not have Wii Speak by then. Just note, that if you guys do, and I can hear you guys talking from my TV without the Speak thing, I will listen.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:59 pm
Harupiggy

Also, I may or may not have Wii Speak by then. Just note, that if you guys do, and I can hear you guys talking from my TV without the Speak thing, I will listen.
I think most of us wanna use skype as an alternative, but I might get wii speak too, it comes with a bundle.  

Owwin

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:07 pm
Owwin
Harupiggy

I think most of us wanna use skype as an alternative, but I might get wii speak too, it comes with a bundle.

I'll have to. o.o The Wii is in the living room, and I'll get distracted if I bring my netbook with me.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:35 pm
I would definitely need to get my bearings before jumping online. I'm hoping it at least feels a little better than the PSP. That nub can only do so much.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:38 pm
I would aslo. Mainly because I've never played any MH and stupid Gamestop is STILL CHARGING FOR THE DEMO DISC.
DX  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:39 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
I would aslo. Mainly because I've never played any MH and stupid Gamestop is STILL CHARGING FOR THE DEMO DISC.
DX
Waaaaat? I thought it's supposed to be free?  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:44 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
DX
Report them to their district manager, it's supposed to be free.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:45 pm
Speaking of which, I haven't picked up the demo. I'm keeping myself fresh for when it's released.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:22 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Speaking of which, I haven't picked up the demo. I'm keeping myself fresh for when it's released.
you gotta own dat demo s**t. it helps you find what weapon you know you'll like. i know that i DO like switch axe and sword n shield.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff