Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Share your current HGSS adventure with me! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esanx

Perfect Hero

19,825 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:21 am
i beat red XD was stuck, but finally found out how to get the pokeflute XD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:58 am
Okay... Lots of progress made since my last post. I'm on my way to the Pokemon League. My team is:

Midori: lvl41 (Meganium)
Nyx: lvl40 (Haunter)
Venus: lvl40 (Jynx)
Kitsune: lvl41 (Vulpix)
Lumin: lvl 41 (Lanturn)
Stymph: lvl40 (Skarmory)

Of course, I'm going to level up a bit more before I take on the Elite Four.
*I caught the red Gyarados easily enough. A Net Ball works wonders.
*I think Entei is stalking me. I keep running into it without searching it out. It jumped out at me while I was searching for a Skarmory last night. The sudden change of music scared the hell out of me...
*How I wished I could keep that Team Rocket uniform! I want it! I WANT IT! DAMN YOU GAME, LET ME KEEP IT!!! ...I thought it was a bit weird when my rival undressed me though... Perv.
*I bought a Blizzard TM from Goldenrod city for my Jynx to beat Clair. stare I WISH I could've gotten an Ice Beam TM from the Game Corner... crying
*I caught Lugia on my first try. I used about ten Ultra balls though. I named it Silver.
*After I caught Lugia I went back to the Dragon's Den and got myself a cute little Dratini from the old man. 3nodding

I guess that pretty much sums up my progress thus far.

Dragon Queen Tiamat

CardcaptorNicole

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:04 am
I haven't gotten much progress so far though.
My team is
Feraligatr
Togepi
Medli(Pigeotto)
Flaafy
Belsprout
Sudowoodo

Bugsy was hard even with Medli's gust attack and WTF was with him using female pokemon?!?!Anyways I called my rival Liam(Because there's a boy in my class called Liam and we don't get along all that well.)and I hated the way when every time I attacked his Bayleef used synthesis.I found getting the farfetched easy.The next time I battled liam it was easy.Now i'm in Olivine city and how do I get to Jasmine?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:41 am
In Kanto: taking a** and kicking names. cool

I like 3D Kanto. It's fun to see how things have changed. And I wasn't expecting to fight some Hoenn or Sinnoh pokemon.

You have to surf to the next city and beat the gym leader. But before that you have to talk to Jasmine in the lighthouse.  

Bulbasauurr

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:04 pm
Yeah, you gotta get to the top of the Lighthouse and talk to Jasmine. She'll ask you to go to Cianwood to get medicine for the sick Ampharos, so you gotta Surf across the sea to Cianwood, and while you're there you might as well challenge Chuck (it's really encouraged, because if you beat him, you unlock Fly).

As for me, I actually haven't played all that much in the past week or so. But I got to Cinnabar, weeped, then proceeded to

» Catch Articuno. With my first Ultra Ball on my first try.
» Sweep Blaine and his Gym with my Kingdra.
» Sweep Sabrina and her Gym with my Steelix.
» Sweep Janine and most of her Gym with my Espeon (I found Janine before I could get to one last underling).
» Discovered that I can Fly between Kanto and Johto. All I have to do is Fly to the League/Victory Road (either or) first.

And probably some other stuff I can remember. Now I gotta level grind to take on Green.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:07 am
Yeah I know that but how do I get to her in the first place?  

CardcaptorNicole

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Bulbasauurr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:11 am
poke around the lighthouse. youll find a way. it took me a few minutes.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:51 am
SHUCKLE

shuckle shuckle shuckle shuckle

Just beat the Cianwood Gym. Team is currently
L31 Ampharos F, Lucky Star
L30 Poliwhirl F, Peep Frog
L30 Bayleef F, Gumu
L30 Noctowl M, Mozart
L27 Larvitar F, Gojira  

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

misplaced_left_sock

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:57 pm
I started my jorney with Totodile. I named him crusher. After the blue aligator kremling in the donkey kong country cartoon from 1998.
I traveled troughout Jhoto at a fairly fast pace Gaining All 8 badges of Jhoto and Competing in the pokemon league and crushing the elite four under my boot heel. Lance game me some trouble but eventually he too would succumb to my power. So far my adventures have taken me from one end of kanto to another. Having Defeated Brock, Misty, Janaine and Blaine. Around the time I defeated Janine I found the palpark andbrought some pokemon over from hoenn, Aron and Makuhita Joined my main team replacing Venomoth and Graveler. Currently I'm visitng the world of Tyria trying to save the world from the destroyers. My pokemon are all at a spa. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:26 pm
Dang, i feel as slow as a slug. I still haven't plowed through the radio tower, and i've had the game since the day it came out. Right now, my team consists of:
Pidgeotto, F, 29(Penny)
Bayleef, F, 30(Charyl)
Vulpix, F, 30(Venus)
Espeon, M, 31(Shorty)
Quagsire, F, 32(Wilma)
Ampharos, F, 32(Amy)
I'm having such an issue with stupid Team Rocket cause i waited until Shorty learned bite to let him evolve into Espeon, and stupid koffings and weezings have levitate. And so i'm screwed. Although my Wilma has Damp, so it's all good. I guess. >.<;

MoonlitShadow87

Friendly Friend

9,550 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Crack Shot 50

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:29 pm
I'm waiting for either my girlfriend or somebody at school with Gold to catch a Gligar so I can have an egg to finish my team off. Otherwise I might wind up running through the whole game with a team of 5.

Which I can probably do, actually. I just really want a Gligar xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:11 pm
Beat Green the other night. My team was 60~65, and I thought I'd get my a** raped, since for some reason I was thinking his team was 70+, but nope. They were 55~60. Swept him fairly easy.

Now off to Mt. Silver.

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dragon Queen Tiamat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:18 am
Been wandering around Kanto owning the Gym leaders. One to go! My team is now:

Midori: lvl51 (Meganium)
Nyx: lvl51 (Haunter)
Venus: lvl51 (Jynx)
Kitsune: lvl51 (Ninetails)
Lumin: lvl51 (Lanturn)
Stymph: lvl50 (Skarmory)

...I only managed to defeat Blaine because his Rapidash Flare Blitzed itself to death. I'm going to level grind for a while before taking on the final Gym. I don't think I could beat him with my current levels.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:27 am
I made quite a bit of progress since my last post my team has changed a bit

Feraligatr(boy)
Ampharos(girl)
Medli(Pigeotto)(girl)
Growlithe
Weepinbell
Togetic(girl)
Quite a change huh?I forgot what gender growlithe and weepinbell are.
I had a bit of trouble with chuck but I managed with training and it was all thanks to Ampharos that we beat him.I got to mahogany town with ease I got a suprise when I saw suicune near mt.mortar.I caught the red Gyarados with ease.This is ironic.I caught Gyarados in a love ball and the pokemon I used to catch it,I caught using a love ball!How ironic is that.How do I get a team rocket uniform?  

CardcaptorNicole

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:46 am
@Cardcaptor: I'm not sure the particulars, but I know that it is when you do the "save the radiotower" part of the game.

;___; My ds cracked on the inside on the top screen. I cannot play the glory that is HGSS without it. Not to mention I wouldn't've played it anyways, since I have school and whatnot. Just been catching things in the Walker and leveling pokemon with that.

Hopefully I get in contact with Nintendo sometime and see how much it'll cost to fix that. Otherwise.... D: I don't wanna buy a new DS. Even if the Lite is only $90 now...

Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff