Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Las Noches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:17 pm
He smiled "May I ask what you're doing?" He laughed slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:20 pm
((Poetic Statics' Fraccion. We realized yesterday that his profile was gone. Poof. I was trying to find it, but it didn't exist.))

Mari Akanigai
Octavo Espada

"Well . . ." Mari began with a grin. "Since you and I are going to be wrecking some havoc . . . whoever gets the most of those little flesh-bags wins? The loser becomes the winners servant for the week. Y'know . . . cooking, cleaning, waiting on hand and foot, that sort of thing." She tapped her chin. "We gotta set some ground rules, though. Like no bringing down whole buildings. That's just cheap and too easy. There's no imagination involved."  

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:23 pm
He felt like these espada could be like a family to him. He smiled even bigger. "Nice to meet you En'u. Axxedel what are you doing?" He asked once again.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:26 pm
axxedel snapped back "oh...it somewhat of a hidden talent my mentality allows me to feel see taste and smell energy yours reminds me of oranges and its very strong i belive you have much potential." axxedel smiled his wicked smile letting less know about what he really knew
"oh lady segunda it is a pleasure." axxedel got up and bowed to her then sat back down "the preparations seem to be going well dont you think?"  

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:31 pm
En'u stared at Axxedel in slight confusion before looking back at Wolf, shifting through all the Energy in the room till she was focused on his, "Where are you getting oranges from? That it's strong I see, that he has potential I see, but oranges? I don't see the connection at all."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:33 pm
He laughed wickedly. "I'm just a weak fraccion. Meant to die while serving an espada. Unfortunately I have yet to meet mine." He laughed even harder.  

Ghostly Phoenix

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:34 pm
"hahaHA like i said I'm not all there, it may not make sense but oranges... I don't know maybe I'm hungry?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:38 pm
"there is potential inside all of us wolf you just have to have the WILL to unlock it and break the bonds of destiny and become you even you such as i has come to full potential." axxedel said this as he looked at the sky  

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:40 pm
He looked at the sky and watched the clouds. "I guess you're right." He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:46 pm
En'u considered what Axxedel said and shrugged, "Good enough explanation for me." She then turned to Wolf, "And if you don't believe something will ever happen, it won't"  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:48 pm
"I believe I will follow orders without fail. I believe I'm the strongest fraccion. I believe I'm one of the fastest arrancar. Better?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:52 pm
(o.0 I know it's double posting but please tell me someone else saw what weakfear posted in the captain's office?)  

Ghostly Phoenix

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:53 pm
"HAHAHA that's the spirit! now you need the data to back that up you need to train you hardest to reach your goals remember that young one. never let your goals slip from your grasp!"
axxedel then felt more hunger pulled out an apple and took a bite
"would either of you like one?"  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas