Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Blood of the Fallen (Training Arena) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:37 pm
En'u tripped, rolling several times before stopping. She just laid there, panting heavily, "I dislike tag." She had tried, putting all of her effort into those little runs, making herself fast as possible, lot of good it did.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:13 am
Nicodemus Celio
The Sly Fox

"It's the best way to actually improve although I wish I knew I different way." With another buzz of static, Nicodemus began sondioing all around the room, creating an after image effect. Then he stopped by En'u "When you get good, you'll be able to do things like that"  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:44 am
En'u made a noncommittal grunt and staggered to her feet, using Ookami as a balance. The sword hummed quietly, surrounding itself with a faint blue aura that was too faint to be seen.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:03 am
Nicodemus Celio
The Sly Fox

Nicodemus picked En'u up with his left hand, straighting her out "Keep moving, we need to train so that you are strong enough to fight a Captain level shinigami" He knew in her Released form she was more than a match for a Captain, but she couldn't always rely on that. No of them could.  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:07 am
En'u sighed, sheathing Ookami, "I know." She stood for a second and then scratched her head, "Who was it again?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:46 am
Nicodemus Celio
The Sly Fox

"I believe you are at the moment, but Tori and Ghant need to have their fight." He turned to Tori and Ghant "You two will be fighting now, please take your respective coners and prepare for battle" Nicodemus began to walk to the side of the arena where the seats began, he jumped up to one of the front row seats and sat down, sighing as he did so.  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:01 am
En'u nodded, following Nicodemus, "I look forward to watching the fight." She removed Ookami and laid it carefully aside before sitting down, propping her feet up on the rail.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:19 pm
A crackle of static could be heard as Ghant vanished and reappeared in his corner, waiting on the word to start the match.  

Kaisho Takahashi

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:52 pm
Tori, already being close to his corner, walked the few steps needed and stood faceing ghant. "I'll let you make the first move ghant." Tori bowed, and waited on ghants first movement. "This should prove an interesting, if not fun, match" Tori thought to himself, eagerly awaiting the fights beggining.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:33 pm
Ghant looked in Tori's direction, "Thank you, I'll make the first move." Ghant emotionless expression remained still as he raised his hand, charging a green energy in his palm with hints of purple. Suddenly six bala flew from his palm at Tobi, and as the last left his palm, a loud static crackle echoed as Ghant vanished.  

Kaisho Takahashi

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:18 pm
Tori dodged the first five bala attacks without changing his stance, but had to deflect the sixth with his hand. Remembering that ghant claims to have poisonous spiritual pressure, Tori begins channeling his own spiritual presure in opposition to it. "Six bala from a single charging, impressive." Tori drew yakkaimono from it's scabbard, and fell into his defensive stance.
"This will be fun, it's been a while since I'v had a fight with someone on the level of an Espada"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:22 am
Ghant appeared in front of Tori in a low offensive stance, rising fats into a series of punches aimed at Tori's arms and chest, in an attempt to disarm him. Ghant greenish purple spirit enegy still flowing through his hands.

(The Purple Energy is the poisonous spiritual pressure, its his paralyzing poison, his deadly poison is black but he would never use it on a comrade.)  

Kaisho Takahashi

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:30 am
Tori, holding tightly on to his sword, starts to channel his spiritual pressure to block most of the poison. "hmmm, you used the bala attack as a distraction, useing their speed in hopes to catch the enemy off guard, a smart tactic." As soon as he ended his sentence, Tori charged his zanpaktou's power and fired, with ghant still throwing punches at close range.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:36 am
Ghant braced himself as the energy pushed him rolling back, using his own hierro to try and defend himself. The force of the energy pushed him back to the opposite wall. Ghant used his right arm to stabilize himself by digging his fingers into the ground and arcing himself into a flip to were he landed o his feet. the second his feet touched the ground, he pointed his index finger and fired a greenish purple, spiraling cero at Tobi.  

Kaisho Takahashi

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:43 am
Seeing the cero comeing Tori used sonido to move out of the way. "ghant, that blast from my zanpaktou hit you. Do you feel it yet? Your body is becoming harder and harder to move, right? That attack you got hit with wasnt meant to hurt, it's my power. Your body is slowly become to heavy for your muscles to move it. You have maybe a minuit until you can no longer move, make it last.''  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff