Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
White Sand Desert (Extreme Training) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:53 pm
(sorry, total accident)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:43 pm
Karasu grinned. With his tail he's faster then I thought, it looks like I might actually have to put effort into this. I haven't used this kind of speed in forever. His grin got wider and the black wings flared out. With one beat he was in the sky, circling widely until he saw Kaze. The wings folded and he dove, loving the feeling of the wind whistling over. About halfway down he snapped his wings open, wincing slightly, before using the momentum to vanish, appearing beside Kaze, the sudden appearance causing the sand to shift slightly. He folded his wing across Kaze's shoulders, "You are it."

With that he vanished, appearing in flashes surprisingly close, faster and faster until he stopped, a perfect image of him standing back to back with him. Together they flared their wings and took off, circling Kaze, just above the ground. Together they said, "Well Kaze, which one do you think is the real me?"  

G Drogon

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:46 pm
(this going to be a long one so bear with it)

Kaze laughed, "you've got some moves but there are ways to figure this out simply." Kaze touched his shadow with his tail. "this is my Tendrils of corruption attack, its a shadow attack that jumps through my shadow and goes through the shadow realm and infects all the other shadows in a specific 360 degree radus and is up to a mile from where the attack was intiated. It allows me to switch properties with any person/thing with a shadow. Like for instance I can switch places with you." he says.

He then instantly switches places with Karasu, since only images dont contain shadows. He then hit the air with his tail and went quickly at karasu and passed him and touched him with his tail. "Your it," he says as the Tendrtils of corruption effect where off and him and karasu go back to their original positions. Kaze stops moving and says, "that was fun but I give up." He then reverts back to his orginal form and lands and sits down. "Tendrils of corruption takes a lot of my energy and I had already used a lot using my high speed."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:38 pm
Karasu landed, stumbling slightly. The clone vanished. "A rather useful attack certainly." He grinned reverting back to his sealed form and sheathing his sword, "It was nice to be able to use that kind of speed. I don't get into many fights that I can use it. I thank you for that."  

G Drogon

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:07 pm
"I know right," he said smiling wide, "yeah tendrils of corruption is cool but Im not good with Kido type moves so I dont train enough with it to be able to use it that often."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:10 am
"It seems we have a meeting to go to. I'll see you there." says kaze as he uses sonido to return to Los Noches.

(exit)  

Soul Discerner

G Drogon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:38 pm
Karasu nodded and used sonido to return as well.

(-->Hall of Lost souls)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:22 pm
Nicodemus appeared on Las Noches doorstep and began calmly walking out toward an area where most of the Espada used for their battles, as there was a large drop into a crater-like arena. "Intresting, they must have been rather strong."  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:33 pm
Tori enter the dessert with a sonido near lord nicodemus. "I'm here lord nicodemus" Said tori, walking up to the crater.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:44 pm
"I'll only be holding back ever so slightly and I won't be using my sword so be assured that I will be using my fists. Your move." He turned, one fluid movement and had one of his hands at the ready infront of him.  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:50 pm
"Very well." Tori said as he felt lord nicodemus' energy increase. Tori then disapeared into a sonido, reapearing above lord nicodemus and fired balas to the point it looked like rain.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:55 pm
Every Bala seemed to hit Nicodemus, but as the dust began to clear out, Nicodemus stood almost untouched. "Not bad, intresting though" The palm of his hand was a tad darkened from blocking almost every one of the Balas "I'm only holding back a little bit, you'll have to do better than that."  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:01 pm
While still in the air, Tori began charging his cero. "Hows this..." Tori paused and closed his hand over the cero. "Cero Shatter" At that point the golden glow of energy peeking from between his fingers seemed to break like glass and all of the shards fired a seperate full-size cero.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:08 pm
Nicodemus nodded his head as if approving of this form of attack "Very intresting, I haven't seen this before although it is still just a Cero" He brought up both hands, grabbing a few of the ceros while the others missed by mere fractions of inches. He opened his mouth and began swallowing up to five ceros. For a second, everything was quite then a large blue beam shot out into the sky, after almost a few seconds of this Nicodemus finally spoke "Double Cero, the higher the level the more ceros you can swallow and shoot back. An old move, but useful against other Arrancar" He wiped his mouth "My turn" In a buzz of static, Nicodemus sondiod behind Tori his hand in the air "This is the power of the Fist" He began to bring it down at a frightening pace.

(Sorry for the god-mod stuff, but in reality Nicodemus could probably kill most of the Espada without going into Release form. This goes for all Leaders of anything in this Guild)  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:18 pm
Tori turned only in enough time to block only a small portion of the damage, but was knocked to the ground. "yes it was only a cero, this is my fighting style; I work up from lower level, low damage attacks sizing up my opponent. Even though I know in a real fight I would have died against you useing this fighting style, but its what I'm used to." Said tori as he stood up, holding his forarm where lord nicodemus' fist made contact.

(Its no problem, thats how powerfull I would have expected the leader to be from watching the show.)  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff