Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
*^ ~The Singing Plains~ ^* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:26 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

"For their own good and goals..." Aki mumbled his careless smile only causing a twitch of the corner of her mouth. She exhaled and was about to respond to his next statement when he suddenly kissed her. Aki was rooted to her spot, several different emotions whirled in her. She stared at him wide eyed as he reeled back. Her emotions were melded and meshed up, causing wild thoughts to enter her brain. Aki placed her hand on his chin and lifted his head up so she could look at him and pull him closer, "M-must be the flowers...." She whispered not sure what she herself was doing.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:47 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"I'm probably wrong where a little to far from them." Arekku smirked as they were a few feet to far as he was close to her now and suddenly kissed her deeply now as he brought her to the floor now as he was kissing her romantically now though he waited to see if she returned the action.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:59 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------

Aki felt the world tilt as he lowered her to the ground, his lips mashed to her own in a deep kiss. If he was right about the flowers, then what was it that was driving her on. Was it something she'd wanted all along. It almost felt like an out of body experience her hands laced through his hair as she returned the romantic kiss. She could feel her blood rush about her body as her heart thudded loudly. Aki broke the kiss slightly to take a breath and attempt to ask, "Wh-what the hell are we doing Arekku."

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:13 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku looked at her an then just put his head down trying to think,"I really don't know though I can't say I regret it right now." Arekku said as he looked back at her an kissed her lightly again then broke it of still having his lips really close to her and said,"Honestly right now I can't resist wanting to be closer to you Aki..."

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:27 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Her mind was fuzzy, especially as he spoke with his lips nearly brushing her own. It ate at her to agree, but at this moment she didn't find it possible to regret it either. The very thought brought Vrail to her shrouded thoughts. But he was pushed back as she pressed her lips up against Arekku's in a short, but deep, kiss. Maybe this was something she'd wanted all along. It is possible for someone to have feelings for more than one person. She found that she hadn't been doing much of anything while she contemplated. Snapping back to reality Aki kissed him once more this time not breaking it.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:43 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku kissed her back as his hands was running all over her body now as he stayed in top of her. He was kissing her as passionately as possible not thinking of if there would be consequences or not as he was still shirtless since the beginning of all this ordeal as he jumped into the ravine with nothing on him as he wanted to explore as only a man could. As his hand slipped under Aki's shirt and he pressed his body more all he knew is that he wanted her more than anything at the moment.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:41 am
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Feelng his hands slide about her entire body Aki pulled him in ever closer. His barren chest rubbed up against her clothed body. Her hand ran down his back as they continued to kiss passoinately, maybe even desperately. The kiss broke as Aki gasped when his hand slipped up into her shirt. She breathed deeply in the moment to catch her breath, her face never pulling more than in inch from his.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:30 am
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku looked at her an started to kiss her neck gently coming back up to her face giving her a few seconds to breathe as his hand was running through her bare skin his other hand was on her lower body as it was about to try to go into her pants as Arekku leaned back in an kissed her on the lips as there bodies was as close as they could be at this moment with his hand inside her shirt and the other one about to go into her pants.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:41 am
Hey HeyHey Keep it PG-13 now. If you wish to continue, in PMs please. Otherwise fast forward to after the deeds are done. This isn't our rules, but gaia. We don't want them on us because of inappropriate content.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:55 pm
(( Dooont worry Ish.
We aren't the kind to share. ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:04 pm
((Yeah, but that last one was really really pushing it. It could have been considered a little too far for gaia.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:07 pm
(Ish I seen worse in here >.> trust me I know when I'm pushing it too far and no where near that rofl )  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:38 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Another sharp intake of surprise as his hands roamed farther. She once more accepted the kiss gave away all restraints. Her own hands explored as their bodies were pressed together. (Faaades to black)

Aki lay beside Arekku, asleep. Their sin done and complete. Though she slept it was not restful. She was plagued by horrible nightmares of accusation. A look of heartache on her face as she winced and twitched. There was no image in her nightmare, no sound. Just a horrible feeling of hate, disappointment, and guilt. Suddenly she woke with a start, he entire body trembled. She looked at Arekku and it was like the realization of what had just occurred hit her dead in the heart. Aki felt like she couldn't breathe. Her airways constricted and her stomach had a squeamish feeling. What have I done? What have I done? She turned so her back was to Arekku and curled up into a ball. Her body never stopped trembling. Her nails dug into the flesh of her upper arms and her teeth bit on her lower lip. I betrayed Vrail... Aki accused her own self. I've forsaken my marriage. I sinned with him when I haven't even consummated my relationship with Vrail Her nails dug deeper, nearly cutting the skin. She didn't wish to continue lying there and yet she felt like she didn't deserve to ever move again.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku woke up as he heard her tremble but he couldn't move as his whole body ached as Aki was rough on him an open up many wounds as he just lay there he tried to turn around and notice her in a ball as he just crawled to her and put a gentle hand on her back.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:03 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

(( Rough?! XD Hey! ))

Aki flinched away from his touch. She pushed herself to sit up. One hand supported her. She looked down at him and forced a small laugh as she saw his wounds. "Rough night?" Aki tried to tease, but her voice was off. The was a ragged broken sound to it. And though she tried to smile her eyes were desolate. She looked away from him and bit the inside of her lip. Though guilt caused her insides to twist she had to admit that it was a very enjoyable experience.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas