Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
I am I
34%
 34%  [ 53 ]
This person
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
A person
8%
 8%  [ 13 ]
An odd ball
31%
 31%  [ 49 ]
Gold Gold *Clicky Clicky*
16%
 16%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 155

Durango

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:00 am
Darkfist007
Makaio Lani
dude. I joined this guild a month ago and never posted. X_x

So here we go.

name = Taylor
occu = doofus, rocker wannabe.
age = Fourteen (fifteen on the 18th)
residence = Southern California
race = Black/Native American. But mostly black. :B
likes = drawing, moozic, the '60s+, video games, the web, hanging out with friends, and making new ones, movies.
dislikes = THE MAN, extremists, too much anti-, controversy, the "war", not too much else.

I'm facinated by Hippies in general and love their positive outlooks on life... I guess you could say I'm not a total hippie, but I support them more than anything. I guess there's not much to say here, besides all you guys are awesome and I'm glad the guild's still kicking. :B

Lol, lots of people just joined but never posted. Welcome. 3nodding Kool sig by the way. xd

YAh, I like the sig too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:58 pm
Hi I'm new...I'm Kelly, 20 year old junior in college. I love the oppritunites here. I'm currently working on events for VDAY 2005...and thats about it for now. heart  

kellyuwga

xylem

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 2:22 pm
I am Kristy, or Kristy Lee if you prefer. Some do, since I come from hicksville and have a friend named Kelly Jo. I've gots da hippie hair, and I was the forerunner of the bellbottom trend in my junior high. I wore them before anyone else and I'm still wearing'em. Thus I was christened "Hippie" by my classmates. I've had strangers weave flower crowns for me just because I look so hippie.

Ironically, I'm a Republican

I love all kinds of music, except most rap, I play a bit of DDR, I've been known to game, and I'm in college studying to be a Mechanical Engineer.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:41 pm
LOL @ your GAP signature picture. It makes me giggle... heart  

kellyuwga

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:36 pm
xylem
I am Kristy, or Kristy Lee if you prefer. Some do, since I come from hicksville and have a friend named Kelly Jo. I've gots da hippie hair, and I was the forerunner of the bellbottom trend in my junior high. I wore them before anyone else and I'm still wearing'em. Thus I was christened "Hippie" by my classmates. I've had strangers weave flower crowns for me just because I look so hippie.

I love all kinds of music, except most rap, I play a bit of DDR, I've been known to game, and I'm in college studying to be a Mechanical Engineer.

And shes a friend of mine. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:22 pm
Darkfist007
xylem

And shes a friend of mine. blaugh
I thought I recognized those chops and hair... whee  

Durango

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:32 pm
I just noticed I didn't post here, well i'll try it.

name: Retep - peter backwards

Im a senior in highschool. I draw, play video games, grow flowers in a garden, and I like to save stray animals (all my cats were homeless kitties walking the streets).  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:37 pm
Rats_have_rights

Im a senior in highschool. I draw, play video games, grow flowers in a garden, and I like to save stray animals (all my cats were homeless kitties walking the streets).

Kool, video games pwn. Me and a friend rented The Thing for PS2, I love the movie, its so scary/fun/hard. xp  

Darkfist007
Crew

Mistress Urd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:41 pm
S-midori
Hey everybody,

I'm new to the guild and would like to introduce myself. My name is Sarah, and I'm from a small city in Minnesota. I'm in my last year of high school but I'm taking college classes too. I'm short, blonde, and I have a weird style that I don't think can be categorized. That's the basics.

In my free time I mostly do orchestra stuff. I've been playing violin for about 6 years or so, and I also have dabbled a little bit with guitar and piano, though I'm not that good. Violin is my best instrument. I like to sing too, although I'm not that great, lol... so I spend most of my time playing violin.

Other stuff I do? I volunteer for conservation groups a lot because nature and the environment are very important to me. If it's not too cold out you can usually find me outside taking my dogs for a walk or biking on the nature trails by my house.

Surprisingly, I'm also fairly good with computers, and I love to surf the internet for weird random sites.

LOVE: trees, fall, poetry, music, acoustic guitars, painting, Blogs.
HATE: George Dubya, fakes, plastic surgery, vanity.

OMFG! A fellow Minnesota person! YAY!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:08 pm
Darkfist007
Rats_have_rights

Kool, video games pwn. Me and a friend rented The Thing for PS2, I love the movie, its so scary/fun/hard. xp

The PS2 game Siren is nutty! You got to sneek around a zombie infested area with 7 different people and you have to find out witch one of the 7 is betraying the rest. Didn't get that far but its worth a 5-day rental, this one girl you can be has a power that lets you look out the eyes of the zombies that are within your range. This is also one of the games that look like a movie.  

Plumbarius

Saint Cody

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:22 pm
Gaia Name: Mr.Cody (Way to point out the obvious, Genius! xd )
Real Life: Cody Maynus
Hippie Name:Cosmic River
HomeTown: Monte, Minnesota
A little bit about me: I don't have long hair, or smoke any sort of anything. Not to say I don't hold Hippie-Like qualities! I am HORRIDLY (Spelling? Anybody? Good!) opposed to war. I am very opinionated on my thoughts and beliefs...I doubt any of you could change my mind, try if you will, won't work though! I don't persay, look like a hippie (as I've mentioned) and don't really act like a hippie (You know the beadwearing, potsmoking, ect, ect.) But I do hold a lot of truths, that the hippie would have. So I consider my self a 'Amateur Hippie' (Once More...my spelling sucks...so leave me alone!)

Likes: 50's 60's and 70's music. I do like the Ladie Folk too! blaugh I would have to PIE under my likes list, Yep Pie is at the top. I don't know what else to put...so Ask!

Dislikes:THE MAN, THE ESTABLISHMENT, NAM, I'm hate anyform of MATHEMATICS! (So don't get me started sweatdrop ) I HATE 80's and most 90's Music...Just don't like 'em! I don't like alot of other stuff....so again...Ask!

If any of you would like to add me on MSN, it's cody_is_i@hotmail.com

I would have to say...I do hold the same amount of Conservitive/Liberal veiws...so I just call my self...an Independant/Cody party!!

Ta Ta for now!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:45 pm
Mr.Cody
Gaia Name: Mr.Cody (Way to point out the obvious, Genius! xd )
Real Life: Cody Maynus
Hippie Name:Cosmic River
HomeTown: Monte, Minnesota
A little bit about me: I don't have long hair, or smoke any sort of anything. Not to say I don't hold Hippie-Like qualities! I am HORRIDLY (Spelling? Anybody? Good!) opposed to war. I am very opinionated on my thoughts and beliefs...I doubt any of you could change my mind, try if you will, won't work though! I don't persay, look like a hippie (as I've mentioned) and don't really act like a hippie (You know the beadwearing, potsmoking, ect, ect.) But I do hold a lot of truths, that the hippie would have. So I consider my self a 'Amateur Hippie' (Once More...my spelling sucks...so leave me alone!)

Likes: 50's 60's and 70's music. I do like the Ladie Folk too! blaugh I would have to PIE under my likes list, Yep Pie is at the top. I don't know what else to put...so Ask!

Dislikes:THE MAN, THE ESTABLISHMENT, NAM, I'm hate anyform of MATHEMATICS! (So don't get me started sweatdrop ) I HATE 80's and most 90's Music...Just don't like 'em! I don't like alot of other stuff....so again...Ask!

If any of you would like to add me on MSN, it's cody_is_i@hotmail.com

I would have to say...I do hold the same amount of Conservitive/Liberal veiws...so I just call my self...an Independant/Cody party!!

Ta Ta for now!

Yeah dude that sounds like me. I didn't grow up with real hippies, im just say the new smarter, political, cleaner breed of hippie. Plus I bet we all play Hacky sack, or foot bag. I guess the only thing to say is what the button on my jacket says.

"ONLY WHEN the last tree has died & the last river has been poisoned & the last fish has been caught will we realize that WE CANNOT EAT MONEY!"

-rubs off tear from eye- I love this button.  

Plumbarius

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:47 pm
I bet we can eat money, but it would taste quite dirty, pun intended, and wouldnt be too healthy. So you did post here. 3nodding I check the stickys first. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:51 pm
I am Stormy. 14 years old. Love my music, Beatles, Lennon (solo), Bob Dylan, Counting Crows, Dave Matthews, Phish, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Grateful Dead and several others. I like to draw. You can look me up at http://isezusuk.deviantart.com  

paladin_pippin

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:48 pm
paladin_pippin
I am Stormy. 14 years old. Love my music, Beatles, Lennon (solo), Bob Dylan, Counting Crows, Dave Matthews, Phish, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Grateful Dead and several others. I like to draw. You can look me up at http://isezusuk.deviantart.com

That Kicks so much a**! I wish I could just think up random people and draw them from my head. I'm only good at drawing something as i'm looking at it. I have some (very few) drawings that I made up out of my head that I think look good. Sarah is one great artwork! 3nodding Welcome to the home of the hippies.  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff