Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Mord-Sith and Their Toys...er, PETS. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:03 am
*sits down and watches Platinum and Phanari*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:08 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco
*looks at Platinum* Heh. 'Agiel-worn pet' is a good look on you. twisted

Your only saying that cause she's not concentrating on you right now.

::wraps herself around Platinum:: I missed you. You were such a challenging little sod.

*hugs* Im glad im back too. *smiles genuinely*

Now, where was I? ::trails Agiel around his body, trying to remember where she left off:: Ah. Right........there. ::grabs a fist full of hair and puts it in his ear:: Don't move now or you'll be more than useless.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:56 pm
*does NOT laugh at PB's misfortune...rather, dreads the second when Phanari will remember she's hiding in the corner, watchign all this*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:47 pm
*sits down a few meters away, eating the popcorn he stole while wondering how long before he ends up in a similar position again*  

ZerimarObon

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:39 pm
::stops the torture and sits in a comfy chair, curled up all adorable like:: I don't feel like this.......  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:15 pm
Phanari
::stops the torture and sits in a comfy chair, curled up all adorable like:: I don't feel like this.......

aw...whats wrong babe?
*snuggles closer*
Im serious...its me Mike you can tell me whats troubling you.  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:36 pm
I don't wanna bother anyone. Let's just say that the world is full of rude people who happen to always find me. I'm bipolar, on my period, and next week will be the one year aniversery of John Hickey's death. Things kinda suck right now. So much that I had to skip church on Sunday so that I could hitch a ride into town and spoil myself with a brick of fudge.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:05 pm
Phanari
I don't wanna bother anyone. Let's just say that the world is full of rude people who happen to always find me. I'm bipolar, on my period, and next week will be the one year aniversery of John Hickey's death. Things kinda suck right now. So much that I had to skip church on Sunday so that I could hitch a ride into town and spoil myself with a brick of fudge.

scream YOUR PARENTS SAID YOU WERE TOO TIRED FROM THE DANCE!!! Oh, well. I can see why you'd need fudge instead of church........  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:06 pm
((Continued from that thread Platinum told us to leave and go here instead ~ ))

*bites your hand through the leather* Leggo of me, b***h!!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:52 am
Phanari

If thats how you feel babe theres nothing wrong with that...jst remember that ill always be here and you can always talk to me...and that i will sincerely do everything in my power to help you. your a friend...that makes you part of my family...and i protect my family...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:39 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

If thats how you feel babe theres nothing wrong with that...jst remember that ill always be here and you can always talk to me...and that i will sincerely do everything in my power to help you. your a friend...that makes you part of my family...and i protect my family...

Thanks. That's really good to know.

And yeah, I didn't exactly wanna proclaim to my dad what was wrong that morning. I was trying to hide it all .....but once I got to the mall, I treated myself to a masage from those Asian people, a brick of fudge, and a long phone call to Justin. He's been having problems too. We;re all just sick of it. I mean, this time last year was his last full week alive. And with all the other drama that's going on right now, I needed a day off from everything.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:48 pm
sweatdrop Y'all talk. Mord-Sithness can wait.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:07 am
chubby_choco
sweatdrop Y'all talk. Mord-Sithness can wait.

Hey! *picks up a brand new agiel from a box* The agiel in a box I ordered is here! *looks to Chubby* Hmmmmm.......*sneaks up behind her then bashes the back of her head with the agiel*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:27 pm
::watches in fastination::  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:52 pm
*cackles madly in the background at the beautiful display before him*  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash