Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves for the Taking...Open/Reserved/ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:25 pm
Drake sits on his couch in the living room and watches as his seared flesh heal before his very eyes. "....maybe the best thing i've done....."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:29 pm
The next morning a dim light comes in from Zee's window. "Ouch." she mumbles when she stretches to wake up her body. She looks around and up at the window. "Oh man. Remind me not to fight with my master anymore." she thinks, "Hahaha yeah right." she observers the light around her. "Oh man it's so early." she walks over to the door, "Damn locked." she looks down at the bed then the paper and pencil. "Score." she starts to write.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:38 pm
The locks on the door unlock and drake opens the door up. "Get up...you got work to do."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:42 pm
Zee rubs her sore arms, "Oh man. Really? I was hoping we could have an after party." she rools her eyes and walks out of the room and looks around, "Why are you awake?" she asks turning to face him, "Isnt it like, oh i dont know, EARLY!!"  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 pm
"....listen dont act like you have any power here i know your powers are drained so dont test me." He smirks. "I could shut the door and let you starve you know..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:52 pm
She glares but then lightens up... "And i know that you spent 500 dollars on me and you dont enough money to buy a new slave. You need me." she smiled, "Besides what would happen if someone 'accidentally' found out about that shippment thing." Zee smiled coyly. "But anyway. What do i have to do... Master."  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:54 pm
He bites down on his lip when she mentions the shipment,a nervous habit of his. "Just get your breakfast and clean the house."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm
Zee can see that the shippment thing bugs him, she smiles. "Yes sir, so just clean the house and eat... Good plan." Zee walks to the kitchen and grabs some fruit and bites down into it. "So boss, what do you want me to clean?" she askes leaning againt the counter.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:07 pm
He sighs and lightens up. "Whatevers dirty....that simple enough for you?" He smirks. "And now that i think about it who would believe you about the shipment? your just a slave with no creditability."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:11 pm
"Crap." Zee mutters. She knew for a fact that this was true. No one would listen to her. She looks back up at him. "Ok so that much is true but i have a question. What is this shippment?" Zee waits for the answer curiostiy engrossing her.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:17 pm
"Well since it's no harm i'll let you know..." He grabs himself a drink and takes a sip"...It's drugs. illegal ones." He sets his cup down and she can see the seared flesh on his arms were gone.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:19 pm
Zee looks at him and bursts out laughing. "Hahaha. Ummm wow that's cool... Sooo whose the guy on the phone and when are we.. er.. i mean you meeting with him?" she asks.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:27 pm
"Yes I am meeting with him and YOU are getting locked in your room when the time comes." He smirks little more. "in the mean time if you do well i'll give you a mattress for your room."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:32 pm
"How about no mattress and i meet the guy with you?" Zee asks. "I mean a mattress would be nice," she hesitates to go on she is treading on very thin ice, "But being nosy... er curious, i thought it would be interesting to attend." she smiles hopefully.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:36 pm
"Fine....but your have to wear a blindfold or you'll just write down how to get there." He finishes his drink. "now hurry up and eat."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff