Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
THE C.O.R.E Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ibazinga

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:13 pm
(oh ok thanks!)

Emily sat in the hut looking around and then sighed. She got up and went outside to see everyone looking beat. "Who's hurt?" she asked imediatley about to trace a finger on her runic tattoo.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:22 pm
"Hrmm...?" Verge looked down from his perch. "No one.... Oh, I'm Verge by the way.... Everyone else is asleep I believe... You should sleep too. I'll take first wath.." Verge smiled, looking back out over the woods, nothing of interest out there.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ibazinga

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:33 pm
"I just slept, I'm good. I'll watch with you." she said and climbed into teh tree with him."I'm Emily."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:37 pm
Verge chuckled. "You have a point there.... Nice to meet you..." Absently, he pushed his hair back out of his face, his normally icy blue eyes a pretty tawny yellow, like a strange mix between an owl and a hawk."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ibazinga

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:51 pm
Emily smiled. "Your eyes are really cool. Their really... different." she looked closely at them. "I've never seen anything like them..." She lost her balance and flailed her arms for a second before falling. Emily shot her arms out at the last second and grabbed the branch. She pulled herself up and smiled sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:54 pm
"Oh...? this isn't their normal color... I have the ability to change my shape." Verge said with a grin, his form flickering before ging through a whole different bunch of animals, returning back to what it was before. "And you've never seen this color before because it's not naturally possible.."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ibazinga

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:59 pm
"Not on a human at least." she said with a smile after she watched him flicker through the animals. "That's a pretty cool power. I can use runic magic and... well let me show you the next one..." she looked up at the moonlight and twisted her finger through it. Her eyes became an unearthly silvery blue. It hooked on to her finger and became a solid strand of pure energy. She blew on it and it fluttered off and became light again.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:05 pm
"That's pretty cool too...." Verge grinned. "My younger sister, Alli, She can sense and control auras.... It's also how she sees, since she lost her sight after the explosion.." His smile turned mkind of sad, and he shrugged. "She can heal with her aura too..."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:02 pm
Phantom had just woken up when he heard a bunch of speakers turn on at once.

"I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED YOUR STAY IN THE C.O.R.E SO FAR TRASH! FROM NOW ON THIS IS YOUR HOME! ANY NEW VERMIN WILL BE SENT HERE TO PLAY! I HAVE ONLY TALKED TO YOU TO INFORM YOU THAT THE ANIMALS HAVE BEEN RELEASED AND THE ONLY TOOLS WE HAVE PROVIDED ARE SCATTERED THROUGHOUT THE C.O.R.E! HAPPY HUNTING!

Phantom got up and search his immediate area for the tools.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:08 am
Alister was standing in the doorway, grinning. "Verge! You two keep watch... I'll see what is in the are..." Still grinning widly, Beats disappeared into the trees, using soundwaves to look for hidden objects.

Verge just shook his head, smiling. "That kid is way to roud for his own good..."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ibazinga

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:11 am
She smiled and nodded, "I couldn't tell." She watched as Beats ran off. The sound of the soundwaves still audible to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:53 pm
Blaze woke up to a static sound, the static from many speakers. He went outside to see Verge and Emily. "Guys, listen." Then a voice that sounded like the person ate nails for breakfast and beat on Chuck Norris all day sounded all across The C.O.R.E.

"I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED YOUR STAY IN THE C.O.R.E SO FAR TRASH! FROM NOW ON THIS IS YOUR HOME! ANY NEW VERMIN WILL BE SENT HERE TO PLAY! I HAVE ONLY TALKED TO YOU TO INFORM YOU THAT THE ANIMALS HAVE BEEN RELEASED AND THE ONLY TOOLS WE HAVE PROVIDED ARE SCATTERED THROUGHOUT THE C.O.R.E! HAPPY HUNTING!  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ibazinga

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:11 pm
"Supplies could be vital right now, and so is getting food." she looked over at Verge and Blaze. 'So that's where Beats went."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:45 pm
"That's pretty good if he heard it before it even came out." Blaze said, "Although, animals could be anything. Bears or ants."  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:00 pm
"Yeah... Well whatever it is.... Beats should be fine... The kid can obviously take care of him..." Verge responded. "Besides... It may have come out somewhere else first... Which means he has really good hearing..."

Alister wasn't having too much trouble with the forest... and there was something nearby that wasn't moving.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff