Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Free Spirit, Captive Heart~(1x1)~Cannibalistically Filled~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heckal2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:41 pm
"Before you go how do you like your new master?" He asked looking at her out of the corner of his eye. There was some banging in Kito's room and then it stopped. "gahh!" Was heard from his room as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:12 pm
Heather stopped, her right hand clenching at her side. "I hate all masters. He's no exception." she growled out before she went into her room, slamming the door behind her, ignoring the sounds from Kito's room. She really didn't care.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

heckal2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:48 am
Kito sat down in the middle of his room again. He just stared at the wall until he got to tired to stay awake. He basically passed out from all the crap today. His servants went to bed as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:15 pm
Heather crawled into the bed. Any thoughts about running away had been pushed out in favor of sleep. She had a busted arm and she was sure she'd nearly been killed today. "Fun . . ." she murmured sarcastically.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:30 pm
The next day Kito was still passed out in the middle of his floor. The slaves were awake and working. It was already almost noon. They never wake Kito up though unless its important. Last one that did that, she got a broken rib....accident of course. "Its really late. Should we wake him?" One of the servants that's only been there two weeks asked another. She just smiled and shook her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:42 pm
Heather stayed in bed for as long as she could. She really didn't like getting up before two really, but sometimes, one didn't really have a choice when they got up. Heather moaned as she moved onto her broken arm and instantly sat up, holding her left arm as she growled from the pain. "Damnit . . ." she muttered. Having a broken arm was no fun at all.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:44 pm
Someone over heard her curse and cracked open Heathers door. "Are you ok miss? I heard you little pain curse," another female slave said. She sounded more aged then the others. Also her voice just sounded more commanding.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:13 pm
Heather growled, not exactly a morning person. "Yeah , just peachy. I've got a broken arm and I'm a slave, just ******** fine." she snarled, glaring at the door. She really wasn't in a good mood that morning.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:42 am
She sighed and fully opened the door. "You should be nice you know that," She said not smiling at all. She was tall for a woman. She seemed to be trained as a fighter just from the build. She wore the maid outfit on her own will. She liked the outfit. "You must be the new slave aren't you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:19 am
"I AM NOT A SLAVE!!" Heather shouted angrily before growling. She did not like being a slave and she refused to acknowledge herself as one. She'd be free . . . as soon as she figured out how to stop Kito from finding her without killing him . . . since it seemed all the other slaves liked Kito, though why they liked him she couldn't fathom.

((I think I've been reading too many comic stuff . . . it's starting to rub off on me. XP))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:04 pm
(XD nice)
She looked at her then grinned. "Not a slave huh? Wow how many of these types is he going to try and get. I swear its his hobby. Especially sense then. Now you should be careful around Kito. I can tell you will try and escape. You do that and I will stop you," she said starting to walk away. "Plus i am one of the few that can beat Kito in a normal fight." She put infuses on 'normal'.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:55 pm
Heather growled. "You can't tell me what to do." she growled out under her breath. In anything, putting limits on her only made her want to break out and show that she could overcome those limits. For now, she'd deal with her broken arm, but when she decided that it should be healed, she wouldn't care what anyone said, she'd start using it to get it's strength back up . . . and to try and strengthen it against another break.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:03 pm
"Actually i can basically do what i want. Kito was able to control you enough to get here. I am even worse. Plus i am his slave. Now go see the family medic downstairs. Its not hard to find," she said walking away. "Oh and don't comment on the medics appearance."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:55 pm
Heather snarled after the maid, instantly deciding that she did not like the other. Even if she was a slave, she acted way too much like a master. As such, she blatantly decided to ignore the other's orders and went back to bed.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:03 pm
A bit later there was a knock on her door. Around this time Kito started to wake up. "Hellooo...anyone alive in there?" The person at Heather's door said. Her voice sounded childish and young. Tough the tone made it seemed like a rich brat was saying it.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff