Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Fire Nation
Capital City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:22 pm
Kaiza left the stadium and took a shortcut through the docks and saw Zakura on her boat. He shot lightning pass the boat to get her attention  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:00 pm
Akmei jumped as she saw someone shoot lightning, but tried to ignore it. She wasn't really good around firebenders, yet she lived in the fire nation. "Stupid raiders..." Akemi muttered under her breathe as she walked, not caring where she ended up.  

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

Captain Uncommon

Tipsy Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:01 am
Fire Lord Ignis

User Image

The Fire Lord sits upon his throne, surrounded by crimson flames, he awaits his general's arrival so the war meeting may begin.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:57 pm
User Image Vires had just arrived in the capital. Now, what would be the best way to prove himself to the fire lord. Vires had studied any battles, bu had never been a commander, and he wasn't any good at firebending. He sat on a bench and tried to think Mabye coming here was a bad idea.  

Pyro_The Brony

Unforgiving Businessman

11,950 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Tsubaki_The_Blossom

Friendly Pup

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:10 pm
Kiara sat under the tree and was wondering why her parent wanted to come here  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:09 pm
User Image Vires finally came up with an idea, Mabye if i show someone my idea, then they will see how good I could be! Vires got up and walked swiftly to the Palace. (Exit)  

Pyro_The Brony

Unforgiving Businessman

11,950 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:19 pm
Akemi wandered down the street, wondering if there was anyone half way decent here for her to talk to. She was bored, and alone, and completely out of odds here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:27 pm
Shiru gazed about at the city from where she sat on the edge of a roof, it hadn't been hard getting up there and the view was worth it. She wondered if she'd find anyone of interest in the city, if she'd find anyone to give her a purpose.
Spotting an interesting looking person, Shiru jumped down from her vantage point, first onto the edge of the building before jumping and twisting around to catch the edge before letting go and landing on a box. She never was good at landing, and, subsequently, fell off the box as she landed. It was then she had a good laugh at herself before standing and heading over to the girl headed down the street.
"Hello," Shiru said in a cheerful voice, as she turned and walked backwards while holding her hand out, "I'm Shiruko and you are?"  

Nn_Aa_Ll_Ll

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Jet ran into the capital city with Kaiza and Vires. Het turned and looked at Kaiza. " So why would you want to help me, a traitor" He asked the fire prince.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:13 pm
"I hate my father and I will stop him, not the avatar" he said clenching his fist  

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Pyro_The Brony

Unforgiving Businessman

11,950 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:48 am
User Image"Ok, but how do you plan on doing that?" Normally Vires would be against the tratiors, but now the Fire Lord would want to kill him too. "He has an army, what chance do we have?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:44 pm
"I am the second strongest firebender in the world I can take his army" he said smugly  

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:59 pm
" gosh don't be so modest" Jet said sarcastically. " well we should get out of here, because right now there a bunch of guards coming after us, and who know the fire lord might come too, let's go hide in a building somewhere and make a battle strategy." Jet said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:38 pm
User ImageVires nodded, "Alright, you lead the way."

(Has war between the Nations already started?)  

Pyro_The Brony

Unforgiving Businessman

11,950 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Fire Nation

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers