Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
WHERE'D EVERYONE FREAK'N GO !?!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whatever
View Results

Iakun

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:17 pm
Injury to male genitals should be examined. A great enough blow (pun not intended) can actually kill a man. The shock from such a blow sets the nervous system on fire and the heart starts beating dangerously fast. Even if the blow wasn't strong enough to cause that reaction, there can be tearing of sensitive tissues which could make torsion possible in the future, which is acutely painful and can result in the loss of one or both testicles.

Injury to the p***s can also cause internal scarring which would pull the p***s into a bent shape during the healing process if not looked after properly.

I... know a lot about male genitalia... *cough*

As for our sisters, whether we were too young and oblivious at the time or not, we only have ourselves to blame if our sisters harbor any resentment or bitter feelings toward us. Whether that bothers you or not is a different matter though.

It bothers me, because I don't want her to have such negative feelings but my life is so ******** up I can't even begin to "give back" in a positive way, in a sense. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:22 pm
How much force would that require, tho?

Hey, nothing wrong with being very familiar with such things. whee It's helpful.

Aww, you don't sound like such a bad brother. You know, sometimes a heartfelt apology is all someone wants.

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Iakun

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:31 pm
A tennis ball shot from those automated pitching machines is enough to send the heart racing, but not enough to kill you. Kneeing someone in the groin is a pretty solid impact though. Aside from flat out physical violence, it's also a psychological blow to someone's manhood as well. That IS a private area you're attacking. lol

I probably am a terrible brother and I don't think there's any way to make up for it. We lost our mother when I was 16 and my sister was 11. Since then, I spent the rest of my adolescence and early adult years trying to be a mother. Partly because I cared about her... and partly because I felt guilty that I had more time with our mother than she did. But taking on that maternal role while forgetting that I was still her brother who was getting everything I wanted easily from our dad was probably like a slap in the face to her. Ugh now I feel like crying.

But that's how things played out... I wish I was smarter at that age.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:04 pm
Omg, those things look like they would hurt no matter where they hit you! gonk A psychological blow-that's what I tried to explain to dude about rape. It's not just the physical pain (and there's certainly a lot of that); it's also the psychological trauma. I think he denies all psychology in any form, tho. Which may explain some of his issues. But anyway....

That's an awful situation to have to go through. It certainly sounds like it was worse for your sister in some ways, but when something like that happens, there's going to be imbalance and difficulty, no matter what. You tried to do what you thought was right, and you were too young to understand that it may not have been right for her. I think, in this case, you're not quite as much to blame as you may feel like you are. Your dad definitely was more at fault than you for favoring one child over the other, especially when there was no second parent to make up for the imbalance. I'm no expert in this field, and you certainly acted somewhat thoughtlessly, but it was just a bad time all around, and you weren't wise enough yet to have more perspective. If I were your sister, I would be happy to just hear what you wrote here and know how you felt. I think it would help everyone heal.

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:47 pm
Purple:
OK, to explain...
Yeah, I've never been hit THAT hard.
So I wouldn't know about the "sickening" feeling.
But it was painful enough for me to worry about permanent damage.
(I do after all try to avoid pain as a primary goal)

That IS a stupid image.
Especially sence men have more to fear from women then the other way around.
(strenth means nothing with such a debilitating weakness)

You can't be sure about everyone.
(or you would have seen my over-reacted outburst coming) >.>

Yeah, ours is an extreme example *nods*
ow, that paragraph was detailed.
So the catagories are "family, potential mates, and enemies" huh?
How about "family / enemies", and "potential mates / enemies" - LOL
(never quite sure about some people)
for ex: you seem to have labeled me "family / enemy"

I do not intend to "hate" all women.
I dislike being told my hentai is wrong.
And if anyone tries to keep it from me, those are the people I start to hate.
It just so happens that most of those people ARE women.

My distrust of women, merely comes from not being able to distinguish between those that will try, and those that won't. (that and it gets compounded with my fear for my person safety)

"You can't trust anyone in this world"
(remember this line?)

==================================================

Iakun:
And you have just confirmed my fears of permanent damage.

*is now worrying about possible unknown damage that might exist*  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:47 pm
"Men have more to fear from women"? WTH? You have one weakness, that you can protect, and you think that makes you a weak little kitten? Men can overpower women without putting their privates in a vulnerable position. It's not that hard. Hell, I could do it with a little leverage. Most women are not acrobatic martial arts experts. I don't know how you got this idea. How do you think so many women get attacked and raped every year? A bunch of men running around wearing cups?

You're different cuz when you live in the same house with someone, you don't always see the truth about them right away.

Regardless of whether you realize it or not, you do have some issues with women. Mom hears it in the way you talk; I see it in what you type. And that is the reason you've slipped at least partly into my "enemy" category.

You don't have to trust someone to relax a bit. Assuming that everyone is out to hurt you is just as naive as assuming that everyone is your friend.

All Iakun just confirmed is that it would take a hell of a lot of force to do permanent damage. You just said you weren't hit that hard. What exactly happened, if you don't mind my asking? Perhaps the circumstances might explain some things.

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Iakun

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:43 pm
You've got to trust some people otherwise you can't have happy and healthy relationships. Just like Dude has women issues, I have men issues. They've been s**t to me all my life and so I fear them. There's no way I could have a relationship with one the way I am now.

Dude, you're probably fine. As long as your dong isn't bent and you aren't bleeding during the p***s's 2 different functions (teehee) then you should be fine.

edit: Bent is different from curved though. It's normal for that to be curved in some men.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:47 pm
Purple:
huh...
I actually can't think of anything to say here.
No question, no comment, no anything.
Nothing comes to mind.
In that case, I have said everything I can think of and shall accept debate defeat.
But I'd rather not discuss detailed private things in an open thread.

Iakun:
That's a bit of a releaf.
*sigh*  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:54 pm
Nothing? That's weird. Does that mean you can't argue with what I said, or you won't? As for discussing this in an open thread, I'd be more than happy to read what you have to say in PM. I'm more curious about the event in question than the biological details, if that helps.

Also, what Iakun said. xd Minus the teeheeing. blaugh

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:39 pm
TEEHEE *rainbowbarf*  

Iakun

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:00 pm
I think I just lost complete interrest in the discusion.
The constant back and forth got tiring, that's all.
I got worn out. And my brain just didn't have the energy to think of anything more.
As for a PM?... I doubt even you have the knowledge about guys bodies to advise me.
(especially considdering your comment earlier of "how bad could it be?"
I'd be comfortable talking to a real doctor, not that I have the money.
I don't even know anyone that knows enough to play doctor.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:28 pm
I said I wasn't interested in the biological details. I'm aware that I'm not knowledgeable enough in this area to play doctor. I just want to know how you got in such a situation and who hit you with what. I'm a psychiatrist, not a doctor, Jim.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:19 am
LOL

Except I'm not interrested in the situation itself.
I'd rather have advice on what to do about possible permanent damage.

And how the heck can you tell anyway if it's on the inside !?!
(trying to find something under the skin is almost impossible)  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:24 pm
Honestly how long ago did something like that happen anyway? If you're not in pain now and everything looks and functions fine I'd say you're fine.

How much is a doctor visit anyway? I don't have to pay anything to go to the doctor... geez america..  

Iakun

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:04 pm
Dude: I am; that's why I asked. I think the circumstances might explain some things, and I'd like to know if I'm right.

I'm assuming it happened while you were at school, which was years ago. But if it happened at one of your recent anime con outings....

Like Iakun said, no pain, no problem. But if there is, what the hell did you get hit with, a dumbbell?!

Iakun: Without insurance, a visit to the doc can range from $20 to somewhere in the thousands, depending on what you need done. A regular exam is between $20 and $40-ish with our family physician. For special attention or a treatment of some kind, I've paid over $200. stressed Maybe I should consider moving to Canada. Could a former journalist with experience in data entry and retail warehousing find a job there?

Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff