Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply contest forum
SUPER AWESOME FANFIC CONTEST IS OVER!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOLD!
100%
 100%  [ 430 ]
Total Votes : 430

aznboy963

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:47 pm
once their was a person who had a a mask. it look like a vizored mask . oh no it was . naruto was so shocked to see a vizored the person who was wearing it was ICHIGO !!!! eek ICHGO DID GETSUGA TENSHOU ON NARUTO THEN NARUTO TURNED IN TO THE NINE TAILED FOX . "WAT THE HELL IS THAT" !!! SAID ICHIGO.Naruto hit ichigo with its tail ichigo blocked it and stabbed one of naruto's tails then the nine tailed fox demon healed its own tail whilew the demon was healing ichigo was also healing . then the demon fox atttacked ichigo then ichigo turned to a fullow hollow and sliced all of the demons tail and had a amazing victory also a bloody fight the fox demon and naruto uzamaki never showed their faces in karakuro town again.
the end by aznboy963  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:48 pm
umm idk if this is good buht here it goes..........

Why does everybody think that you are perfect?

Why can't they see your flaws?

We are meant to be best friends and yet I find myself hating you.

I hate the way nobody has the strength to stand up to you even though they know you are sometimes wrong.

I hate the way that when we argue everything is always my fault.

I hate the way I am always a second class citizen in your eyes, that you think I am worthless, ugly and unintelligent, that anything I might be feeling is not important, that my ideas and opinions do not count.

You never tell me anything important, never let me make a decision, never allow me to take part, unless you want me to do your dirty work for you.

I hate that everything in your life always turns out well and that you do not care when I am unhappy.

I hate that you use me and make me look mean or stupid in front of everybody else, that I always get the blame, that I am the traitor, the backstabber, the b***h and that you are respected and good and kind and fair.

Nobody else seems to realise that you are a hypocrite, that you like making trouble and being the centre of attention that you cannot bare for anyone else to have the slightest moment of joy.

I hate that you are whiter that white, that you have this perfect life, that you take away all of the people I love without any conscience, without any effort, I hate the way you always shine whilst I stand alone in the shadows.

Sometimes I wish that bad things would happen to you but even when they do you always triumph, part of me wishes you would die so that I could finally be rid of you. I hate hating you because that makes me pretty and weak but what I hate most of all is that I find myself wishing that I was you.

its kinda a poem buht idk lol its still pretty goood i guess  

Xx1 and onlixX

PatatasPo

Premium Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:51 pm
Rosario + Vampire

*Opening*
Tsukune Aono:hmmm what a good day it is ....
Moka Akashiya:tsukune!
Tsukune Aono:Moka
Moka Akashiya:tsu-ku-ne~
tsukune Aono: Moka do you want to drink my blood again?...
Moka akashiya surprised ///o will you allow me ?
tsukune aono:i will

*they started to get out of their bikes and started to get closer ...then they started calling their names tsukune&moka*

*then suddenly their friends came *Kurumu Kurono,succubus also known as Yukari Sendo,Ruby,
and others came and said
All :Moka what are you planning to drink his blood again!?

~to be continued ~  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:11 pm
I hate writing.  

Miss Song

Invisible Explorer

13,575 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Sefuku

Hesitant Muse

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:17 pm
I wouldnt dare to try x3
I phail xD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:17 pm
would tottaly write one but im writeing a story now and im self conscious of my work  

Ian_Okazaki

Kat1132

Devoted Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:38 pm
Nyoko woke at sunrise, unusually warm. She looked at the black fox curled around her like a large woolen blanket. Kohanna’s silver eyes peered down at the child who yawned and pawed at her eyes. Nyoko smiled at the animal, but a question remained in her eyes. The fox grinned and licked the child on the forehead. The girl wrinkled her delicate nose and glared at her friend.

Nyoko was dressed in a warm blue cotton tunic and a fir lined leather vest to help fight off the lingering winter chill. The vest was several sizes too big for her and reached her knees. Her legs were covered by long gray breeches that had been rolled up several times, too big for her for the same reason her vest was. These clothes could be worn for many years yet.

Her black hair was pulled back into a sensible tie, which she pulled tight as she stood up. Some of her bangs were too short to stay and fell down in her face to forever be brushed aside by impatient hands. The girl wore no shoes but didn’t seem bothered at all by the fact, despite the lingering frost on the ground

Orbs of the most brilliant sapphire shade stared out from a pale complexion at her stretching companion. A delicate nose and a rose petal mouth filled out her profile. Her overall frame was delicate for a child of only eight years old, a sure sign that the meals she received were scarce.

The fox waited patiently for the girl to finish her scant morning routine. Once she came back from doing her business behind a tree, the fox turned and began walking down a small path Nyoko hadn’t even noticed. The animal looked back over his shoulder as though demanding that the girl “Come on.” Nyoko followed obediently.

They had only walked a few short minutes when the forest melted away to a rather large town. The two went through the gates with little more than some suspicious glances. Soon they were walking down the very crowded main street. Everywhere there were vendors selling their wares to the people. Nyoko, who wasn’t used to the loud noises of this busting metropolis.

Something’s odd, Nyoko thought. A white flash occurred before her eyes and she saw what was to happen. A youth with flaxen hair and spring green eyes, and a demon with pitch black hair and wine colored orbs for eyes were staring at each other, the demon looking lost and the blond confused. Such pain, it was almost unbearable. Nyoko had always been a very empathetic person and could almost sense others emotions. She already knew she would have to help these two, but didn’t know how, or where to start.

She was so caught up that she didn’t even see the person walking towards her until too late. The two collided sending Nyoko to the ground under the much taller other person. Her palms were a bit cut up from the fall on the rocky filled dust that covered the street, but not too seriously.

The boy was visibly distressed as he helped Nyoko to her feet, rather hurriedly, and brushed her off. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t see you.”

“It’s alright,” Nyoko whispered amazed. This was the young boy she had seen! He looked to be only twelve years old. Soft features with golden blond hair pulled into a sloppy ponytail, gentle blue eyes and a kind smile that was somewhat worried, made her trust him immediately. He looked to be a very happy, positive young man, but, for all appearances, he could pass for a girl should he try; he had a feminine grace about him.

The boy was much in the same state of shock that Nyoko was towards him that he was about her. He had been trying to get away from the angry victims he had just pick pocketed when his clumsiness caught up with him. He ran right into a little girl who seemed to only be seven or eight, but he was leaning towards seven. Raven hair surrounded a young feminine face that seemed to be flawless. Her eyes threw him off the most though. They were a dark blue like only the purest sapphires he had ever seen. Even odder, was her companion, a small black fox, who was staring up at him with, of all colors, silver eyes.

The boy smiled down at Nyoko with a brilliant, disarming, smile, and holding out his much larger hand. “My name is Raenef. What’s yours?”

“Nyoko,” said she, taking his hand and shaking it with as much seriousness as she could muster, which just made him giggle a bit. It was such a happy sound that Nyoko couldn’t find it in herself to be offended.

“Well, Nyoko,” said Raenef, squatting down to Nyoko’s eyelevel. “You should be heading home, it’s almost dark.”

Nyoko looked around to find that it was indeed almost dark. She hadn’t thought it had taken them so long to walk through the forest, though with how thick the foliage was it was entirely possible that she had slept most of the daylight away.

“I don’t have anywhere to go,” said Nyoko.

Raenef blinked at the little girl, shocked, but smiled all the same. “That’s alright, you can come with me!” With that, Raenef grabbed Nyoko’s small delicate hand and pulled her through the crowded streets with the ease of long practice. Nyoko stumbled when he stopped suddenly in front of a large building. “Welcome to the Thieves Guild!” Nyoko was only able to look at the building for a moment, before she was towed inside by the ever energetic Raenef.

“Hey! Raenef! You know you’re not supposed to bring civilians here!” One of the thieves yelled out at the feminine boy, who looked completely sheepish. Apparently he had forgotten. His eyes took on a helpless gleam, and Nyoko felt horrible for being the cause. She was supposed to help Raenef, not get him in trouble. She looked at the ground, tears welling up in her eyes. She didn’t want him to be in trouble, and especially not because of her.

Raenef looked down at Nyoko and his heart clenched in pain at seeing those big crocodile tears. He glared at the man who just reminded him she was a civilian and not part of the thieves’ guild. The man looked down feeling like a brute for making such a precious little girl cry, not to mention pushing the ever kind Raenef to glaring at him. The rest of the room was glaring at him now too. He ducked his head and pretended to be busy.

Raenef decided to ignore the man, he had never really liked him anyways. He was always so mean to everyone and the first to make trouble. Raenef sighed.

“Come on, let’s get something to eat!” said Raenef, putting on a big smile and dragging the young girl to a small wooden table, the fox trailing after them.

Raenef wasn’t normally one to take charge. He was usually the one in Nyoko’s place, smiling and nodding enthusiastically at every suggestion. But then again, he hated long silences, and Nyoko didn’t seem like a very talkative child, in fact, she looked scared.

They sat down at the empty table. Well, Nyoko sat down. Raenef was drawn off by one of his friends, who then proceeded to interrogate the blond about his whereabouts durring the last year. He sighed mentally -didn’t he already answer these questions earlier today? And yesterday?- but he was resigned to his fate. Oh well! He thought as he tore apart a roll and listened to his friends describe once more how he vanished.

Nyoko was sitting at the table farthest away from Raenef and his group. She hadn’t really expected his presence as they ate, but it would have been nice. Speaking of eating, it didn’t look like she was going to get any food. She watched plate after plate went towards Raenef’s group, which had nearly doubled in size. Oh well, what was one more day? She’d an entire rabbit that Kohanna caught last night.

Nyoko turned to look at Raenef. Just by being around him the other men in the room seemed happier. It was impossible to be angry or depressed with Raenef around. He positively lit up the room.

After an hour, Nyoko’s yawns were becoming frequent. The gathering and the noise hadn’t lessened at all, rather, it had intensified. She dosed off… Quickly awakening as she fell from her chair. Quick reflexes allowed for her to catch the table and hold her weight until she got her legs under her. Once sure she wouldn’t fall, she got off the chair and slowly laid down on the ground, where Kohanna instantly curled around her, cuddling her small body with her bigger, fuzzier one. Nyoko yawned again, glancing around the room one last time before falling asleep again, much more comfortable with her companion near her.

The next morning, Nyoko opened her eyes to be immediately accosted with Raenef’s huge watery ones. They were filled to the brim with tears. Instantly awake she looked up at him worried. “Huh, Raenef?” asked Nyoko, rubbing her eyes in what Raenef thought was an impossibly cute manner.

“I’m sorry I left you here all night!” Raenef wailed. Both of his fists were clenched and he was being very dramatic with his head thrown back and mouth open wide. It looked cute, to say the least.

Nyoko looked out one of the windows near the front of the building/tavern. Indeed the sun was high in the sky. Kohanna had awoken the instant her friend was awake and was now watching the girl with hawk like eyes. “It’s alright!” the child chirped. “I had Kohanna with me.” Nyoko stroked the fox’s head. Kohanna closed her eyes as the little one stroked her. Another pair of hands joined her friend’s delicate, gentle hand and the fox sighed feeling Raenef indulge in her soft coat as well.

“I’m still sorry… Hey, do you want to come with me and my friends?” Raenef asked Nyoko, eager to make up for his blunder in forgetting his own guest.

“Sure!” was the enthusiastic reply.

The two left the building, Kohanna trailing them diligently.

Raenef had taken Nyoko’s hand at some point during the walk to help her maneuver through the hoards of people. They met up with Raenef’s friends in the center of a busy intersection where they were promptly surrounded by guards.

The guards swarmed on the group of thieves like flies on a carcass, lashing out with their clubs not caring what or who they hit when their batons struck, only that that person went down and didn’t cause any trouble. Raenef shoved Nyoko out of the madness with the assistance of a frantic Kohanna. The small fox bit and scratched at everyone and everything that approached her small companion, who was crying and bruised from being shoved around carelessly, when the madness suddenly halted.

Raenef was separated from the main group but he was not alone. A towering demon with long raven locks of hair falling out of a loose horsetail at the base of the stranger’s neck stood in front of the blond protectively. Ruby eyes glared at the guards and priests who were coming forward to destroy the young boy behind him. A deadly elegance hung around this man like a cloak, but he was wearing nothing to award him the respect of these terrified people.

“How dare you threaten my master.” The man raised one of his long fingered hands and…

“Stop!” cried Raenef. The demon turned to the small boy but did not lower his hand one iota. “Don’t hurt them…” just realizing something Raenef switched subjects. “Hey mister? Why did you call me master?”

“You do not remember me?” Their eyes locked. It was the same moment Nyoko had foreseen, perfect and the same in every detail.

“No…” Raenef bowed his head in an attempt to sort this out.

“How dare you erase the memories of a demon lord!” Eclipse said, he didn’t need to shout. His icy tone spoke his outrage in volumes. The guards and already shackled thieves ran to get away from the monster, not forgetting the last time he was here. It seemed very much the same scene as the day Raenef disappeared last year, if anyone had really cared to remember the irony.

A single word shattered the chaos. “Eclipse…” It had fallen from the young lords lips like water, smooth and untainted.

Eclipse lowered his hand, whispered ‘go’, and was gone.

The guards quickly decided that as Raenef had saved all of their lives they would let him and the other thieves go with a warning that they would not be so generous next time. The guards and priests swiftly disbanded and headed for their temples wary of upsetting the seemingly harmless blond who had command of the great demon who had nearly ruined the town last year.

Nyoko had watched the whole thing from the crowd. She walked across the large gap separating Raenef from the crowd and touched his hand. He seemed to be in a trance. It was alright though. She knew that he needed to combine with his other ego and predecessor. It was all foreseen.

-

“… Memories are linked with power.”

“And so young Raenef, you sacrificed everything, even Eclipse from the last year to gain the strength to combine us all.”

“Yes. If we do stay separate, we will die.”

“He’s right you know.” The mirror image of Raenef said to Raenef the Fourth, a tall imposing figure dressed lavishly with shoulder length black hair and piercing jade eyes, the only thing he shared with his successor.

“Yes, and so, I grant you my blessing to become the Fifth Demon Lord Raenef.” Raenef smiled and a bright light emerged from him covering the two other figures as they were absorbed into him.

A small tug on his hand brought him back to reality. He looked down and smiled at Nyoko, who grinned back. She tugged on his hand until he followed her.

“This way!” Her smile was huge and mischievous. Raenef wasn’t sure he liked such a devious look on her small face, but he allowed himself to be pulled along anyway. She towed Raenef off down the alley through a maze of connecting intersections and crossroads that may have even thrown off an experienced thief when she stopped dead. Raenef almost ran her over.

She pointed. “He’s waiting for you.” Raenef looked around and saw that he recognized the place. It was just down this alley at the clock tower where he had seen Eclipse for the third time, and realized his fate as a demon lord last year. He knelt down and gave Nyoko a long hug.

“Thank you… Will I see you again?” said he, pulling away enough to look at her.

“Probably not, but if you need me, you just have to think of me.” Nyoko said honestly, placing a small palm to Raenef forehead and opening a mental link between him and her. She wasn’t sure what had made her do it or how she even knew how to do it, but it was done. Raenef hugged her again and walked down the alley towards his advisor.

He stopped just before walking out into the courtyard, turning back to look at Nyoko one last time. He gave a little wave.

Nyoko smiled, one hand snug in Kohanna’s fur and the other raised in farewell. Raeneff blinked. When his eyes slid open again, the two were gone.

-

Nyoko and Kohanna watched the reunion of lord and faithful servant from in the sky. “I will always be at your side as well Nyoko.” Kohanna whispered in her friend’s ear, mimicking the words Eclipse had just told Raenef.

“I’m glad.” Nyoko said truthfully burrowing deeper into Kohanna’s arms and yawning, “I’m sleepy.”

“Then rest young one. You’ve had a rough day. Though next time, I will be the human, and you can be the companion.” Nyoko smiled as she drifted off, content for Raenef and Eclipse, and satisfied that they would never be separated again.

-

The End

-

Author's Blurb: I actually wrote this as a part of a much larger strory from several years ago, but this fit the challenge so well that I rewrote it and decided to post it here. It's based on the very short manga series Demon Diaries, which I highly recommend. I would love any feedback from anyone.

And no, Kohanna and Nyoko's relationship is not meant to be a romantic one, (though the last scene is a bit ambiguous) they have a more parent child relationship.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:47 am
Well here I go.. *coughs*

Seargent Keroro ~ Humans Vs Aliens ~

The Squad of Seargent Keroro was sent back to their planet and hailed hostage. Because the HQ found out that they were slacking off and were kind of slaves to the humans. So they were testing the humans if they would help them escape.. So they sent a letter that the humans can understand.. Fiyuki and the gang accepted and was sent to the Seargent's planet.. The stiry Begins (intro)

Fiyuki and the gang went to Keroro's planet.. They were invited to a duel.. By the HQ.. They accepted.. They were escorted to the battle arena. They were to fight to the end so they could get their friends back. They were didvide into 2 groups. Basically aliens to Humans.. They showed a chart on which who will fight who.. The fight begins.. Fiyuki said " I can't take it!!"
Koyuki said " Use this.. Its a pendant that I got from one of the aliens here. Use it for power ok?" Fiyuki said "Thank you Koyuki"

The battle started.. First round is Momoka and a Clone of Private Tamama..

to be continued  

x_xmisa-amane_angel

catlaser

Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:33 am
I dont really know any anime shows or anything to write about so im just gonna make up a story...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We ran down the road, not knowing what to expect.

Earlier, me and my best friend, who i have know since we were toddlers, were playing on the park near an abandoned house when we got my friend got a phone call... A strange voice asked us if we checked on our club... We immediately recognized that the voice was the lady who lived on our street.

She hated us... Hated us... She tried to have my friends that arrested for pulling out and almost hitting her mailbox,She tried destroyed our garden that we kept at my house, and a few times even tried to poison my friends cat. After that we have been keeping it at our clubhouse in the woods... We don't know why she hates us... She just does... We never really talked to her... Is that why she hates us?

Nobody knows about it and when we heard her say that we knew in an instance that she did something... Something horrible... We finally came up to the club house after passing many trees... We saw a small bat of smoke coming from the cracks in the roof... What was happening?

We bursted into the front door to see smoke coming from the second room... I immediately noticed the whole back of the clubhouse was on fire... I grabbed their cat who was meowing in horror while hiding beneath a table... We ran outside, covered in smoke.

The cat has never seemed so terrified. Then with a bolt of energy I realized i forgot something and charged back into the club! ''What are you doing!'' My friend shrieked. I saw terror in her eyes, but I had to get something... I ran in and busted down the door to the second room and grabbed a box that was hidden behind a burning chair... The smoke was so black and it made my eyes burn... I quickly made my escape but bumped into a wall with a nail and cut my arm on the way out. I emerged a moment later outside the club carrying the box...

I collapsed... Things went black... I think I passed out...

I woke up in the hospital and my friend was sitting in a chair beside my bed holding the bow and the cat was purring on my lap...

''You went back in there for some pictures?!'' she stared at me so confused, did'nt even bother to say hi...

''But there from when we were kids... I couldn't let them burn...'' I said in a duh voice,''It would've made her all the more happier!'' HER! ''That bi-, what happened to her!? Did you call the police? Is she locked up?''

''Yes, they had a trial on that... She confessed to it... She has been charged with arson... She is only in for two years, though...'' She didn't sound disappointed...''It will give her a little time to think about what she did. She'll have a ton of parole afterwords, i can tell...''

Were all okay... But why does she hate us? Why did she do this? How did she find out about our club? I am so confused but It doesn't matter... These things don't bother me... After everything she has done... I'm just focused on building a new club... And spray painting her house, for a nice surprise when she gets back... Then she'll have a real reason to hate us... ''Yeah, two years is good... She'll get out in time to see the lovely art we leave on her house, before its washed after raining season..'' I giggled... ''You were thinking what I was thinking,'' she smiled...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didnt copy that from anywhere and i dont think you have to assume that beacuse it sucks but i tried... hope its okay razz  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:38 am
A lot of you guys are very awesome, i wish i could write better... I have a feeling Kat1132 is going to win :3  

catlaser

Pumpkin

Revenge of the Toasters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:52 am
I'm not totally sure what fanfic is (Yah, nooby) but here I go anyway xD

Vampire Doll - Yet another quest to become a guy!
(In case you don't know what Vampire Doll is: It's about a male vampire who is sealed into a cross and resurrected centuries later into a female wax doll by Kyoji and can only return to his original form if he drinks Kyoji's sister's blood. Of course, it's not that easy. As a wax doll he can only use his powers to make sweets and toys and Kyoji uses him as a maid. He tries to survive with his previous servent, Vincent. It's hilarious, READ IT NAO >=l)

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” the high-pitched scream echoed for miles around the dark castle where it came from.
“Ah, the majestic sounds of a pretty girl’s scream”
Guilt-na glared at him. “Shut it, Kyoji you pervert!”
She turned and yelled up the stairs, “VINCENT!!” Immediately the tall, dark, handsome but incredibly stupid figure appeared and ran to join the couple; tripping about half way down and falling for the rest. “Yes, my lord?”
Guilt-na stabbed the air in the direction of a pile of shattered glass and pink liquid. “Oh.” Was all Vincent could manage.
“DAMN RIGHT “OH”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She thundered at him, her blue eyes starting to turn silver – A sign that she was very angry. “YOU KNOW I CAN’T TURN INTO MYSELF WITHOUT IT!!!!!!!”
“I am sorry, my lord, I have failed you.” Vincent hung his head. Suddenly, he had an idea and looked up again hopefully. “Couldn’t Master Kyoji…”
“NO!!!!” Guilt-na interrupted irritably, switching her hateful stare back to Kyoji.
“Tonae is running out of blood fast and is already trying to survive on a meagre amount.” Kyoji explained calmly.
Vincent hung his head again and smoke seemed to pour out of Guilt-na’s ears.
“Guilt-na, the cake…” said Kyoji.
“I know, I know!” Guilt-na replied and stormed off to the kitchen. When she returned, as annoyed as ever, Kyoji and Vincent were in the same positions.
“What?!” she snapped at Kyoji when she noticed him looking at her.
“I’ve thought of a way to get more.”
Guilt-na needed no explanation of what to get more of and instantly commanded him to tell her.
“You have to find a girl exactly like Tonae in every way. Not looks, though it may help if she is pretty, but personality, blood type et cetera.”
“Then what are we waiting for?! VINCENT! Stop moping about and COME ON!!!” She grabbed him by the arm and pulled him out the front door.

“We’ll NEVER find someone like Tonae!” Guilt-na grumbled five hours later.
“Think optimistic, my lord.” Vincent smiled. “Excuse me sir, what is the type of your blood?” The man looked at him strangely and strode off.
“See? That’s the nicest they get.” Guilt-na muttered, crossing her arms across her chest.
But as they rounded the corner they saw the kind face of a young girl aged about eight.
“Oops, sorry!” She laughed sweetly and skipped off.
“Excuse me, miss…”
“Vincent!” Guilt-na hissed but he had already gone after the girl.
“I’m doing a survey” He carried on, “may I ask what type of blood you have?”
“Of course! A positive.” She beamed.
That’s the same as Tonae’s! Guilt-na thought, her eyebrows rising.
“My lord!” Vincent called excitedly.
Guilt-na sighed and went over. She forced herself to smile.
“Hello! Can you ask your parents if you can come to play?”
“Okay!” She giggled and skipped towards a white cottage with multicoloured roses growing outside.
Guilt-na went with her and Vincent followed obediently.
The young girl disappeared inside and came out again moments later with an answer.

“I like your house!”
She may have been being polite but she seemed sincere.
“Thank you, Miss Amelia. We like it too.”
Vincent always addressed people in the same formal way no matter how well he knew them.
“We don’t have a choice.” Guilt-na spat under her breath.
They burst through the door.
“Kyoji!!!!!!!!! GET HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“Well hello.” Kyoji appeared at the top of the stairs and smiled down to Amelia.
“Hi!”
“Stop with the introductions.” Guilt-na said, rolling her eyes. “Get on with it!”

It took hours for Kyoji to make up the potion. Finally, he emerged from his study. Guilt-na rushed at him.
“Have you got it? Show me! Give me it now!”
“How did it go?” Everyone turned to see Amelia sitting up on the sofa. She had fainted when Kyoji took the sample of her blood and was asleep on the sofa until then. Hardly any persuasion was needed; she had heard the word “help” and said she’d do it.
“Fine, sweetheart.” Kyoji made his way over to her and sat down. “Now that we have the chance, please tell me everything about yourself…”
“Woops! Look at the time! Your parents will be worried, Amelia.” Guilt-na interrupted. She gestured and produced a huge lollipop out of mid-air. “Here.” She handed it to Amelia.
“Thank…”
“No problem! Vincent! Please escort Amelia home.”
When they had left, Guilt-na turned back to Kyoji.
“You are a sick, sick man.” She said disapprovingly through clenched teeth.
“Just for that,” Kyoji replied, the potion in his hand, “I’m confiscating this.”
He got up and stalked off back to his study.
Guilt-na’s jaw dropped open.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:34 am
This is a pre-written story but I hope you don't mind ... it was a failed attempt of writing a romance story ... but whatever.

Bitter Sweet
A young girl looked out of the window from her bed. The blue morning sky was so astounding, vast and endless, a scenery that makes everyone get out of bed and get out there just to feel it but to the young girl it was a mere picture she could admire but unable to feel. She then sang a song, Shun by Shiho Kawaragi, her voice was magnificent and she sang it with such emotion that could stab ones heart. How she yearned to be outside breathing the fresh air, to see, feel, taste and smell the world.

But unfortunately, for as long as she could remember, she had been living in the hospital because she was a broken child. She used to believe that she would be cured one day but so many years have past she had lost all hope of getting better, she could be compared to a walking corpse. The only thing she wanted was to leave this world, to give her parents a piece of mind instead of worrying about her 24/7 and most importantly, for her to be free.
“Megu-chan, time for breakfast” a nurse said placing the tray of food in front of her but the girl ignored it and continued to sing.
“After that you need to take your medicine,” persuaded the nurse.
“That won’t be necessary, I refuse to eat,” Megumi said.
“But you must!”
“No … I don’t want these food to taint me … I wish to taste the sweet fruit of death.”
“Stop talking flummery!” scolded the nurse.

A few minutes after the nurse left, Megumi got out of bed, changed into casual clothes and sneaked out of the hospital. Once she got into the streets of Tokyo, she ambled around aimlessly, admiring everything and everyone, until she came across a candy shop. Megumi had never had the chance to taste chocolate before because she wasn’t allowed to have sweet things but today was different, there was no one to stop her from eating chocolate.
“Their so many choices …” said Megumi to herself.
“What types of chocolate do you like best?” a deep voice asked startling her.
“Ah!” she looked beside her and saw a boy her age.
“So sorry, did I frighten you?” the boy asked.

She looked at the boy curiously, it wasn’t that she had never seen a boy before but it was just that she had never seen such a cute boy in her 16 years of life. His hair was dyed blonde and it cascaded over his alluring chestnut eyes.
“No … and I never tasted chocolate …”
“You haven’t?!” asked the boy astounded.
“I’m not allowed to have sweet things,” she replied nonchalantly.
“Then why don’t you try dark chocolate?”
“Ok …”
“Oh! Sorry, I’m Kodamatsu Jin. It’s nice to meet you,” he said with a big goofy smile.
“I’m Megumi.”
“That’s a nice name. Say … shouldn’t you be in school?”
“Why?”
“So you’re skipping is it? Actually I’m skipping school myself. Hey wanna have fun together?”
“Fun?”
“Yeah, you can eat your chocolate while walking,” Jin said grabbing her hand.

When Jin held onto Megumi’s hand, she felt butterflies in her stomach, something that she had never experienced before but she brushed it off. Also she did not eat her chocolate but kept it for later.

Jin had dragged her to watch a movie but instead of enjoying the movie, they amused themselves by throwing pop-corn at the spectators and finally got thrown out of the cinema. Next, they went to the amusement park and Megumi got to ride the roller coaster for the first time. Moreover, Jin won her a big stuffed teddy bear. Lastly, she got tired and they went to a café, she got her chocolate out and toke a small bite. It had a rich taste to it, very creamy and it melted instantly.
“This chocolate is bitter sweet,” Megumi said.
“Of course, its dark chocolate, the cocoa content is higher,” smiled Jin.
“I had fun. Thank you Jin-san.”
“Me too. I should escort you home now, where do you live?”
“Hakusen Hospital.”
“EH?! Are you sick Megumi-chan?” he asked with a worried expression.
“No, it’s nothing to worry about,” Megumi said nonchalantly.

When she got back, the nurse had called her parents and they were all worried sick about her, just as she had predicted. The nurse gave her a long lecture, by the time the lecture was over, night had fallen and Megumi was exhausted. As she lay on her bed, she looked out the window at the mesmerizing full moon and she couldn’t bring herself to take her eyes off of it even for a second.
“Please … take me away,” she whispered into the night.
“Are you sure?” Momo appear abruptly in front of her.

Megumi turned to face the owner of the voice, the sight before her took her breath away. Before her was a girl wrapped in white garments with a scythe in hand. She was the most beautiful and elegant person she had ever laid eyes upon. Beside her was a creature comparable to a black cat with a pair of demonic wings.
“Eh? Are you a Shinigami?” asked Megumi.
“Yes, you may call me Momo.”
“Am I going to die soon?”
“Your life will come to an end shortly,” was the Shinigami’s answer before vanishing into thin air once again.

For the next whole week, Jin would come and visit Megumi everyday, keeping her company, telling her stories and making her laugh. It was evident to everyone that the girl had regained a healthy and lively glow about her that everyone thought would never return. Nothing could go wrong, that is until her condition got worse abruptly.

The doctor had confirmed that this might just be the end for her unless a miracle happens. After hearing this news Jin rushed over to her side. He couldn’t believe his eyes for only just yesterday she was laughing so merrily but now she looked completely drained and incredibly pale.
“Megumi-chan?” Jin whispered into her ear and the girl opened her eyes. Her once stunning blue eyes had lost their glow and looked dim and clouded.
“Jin-san … they said I won’t live any longer. What a relief, since I was born this body of mine had been broken but I finally get to rest,” Megumi said.
“What are you talking about?! Don’t say such things! You’re going to be just fine!”
“I’m so glad I met you. For once in my life, you made me feel alive and you showed me the world. I always long to live a normal life, do normal teenage stuff, go to school and most of all, to fall in love. You helped me achieve most of those goals, I express my great gratitude.”
“But you can’t die!” he exclaimed and took hold of her cold hands with his warm hands. It was a simple gesture but it made her heart speed up without fail. He held her hand tightly, he could feel her faint heartbeat and refused to let go as if by doing so he would be able to keep her from going away into another world where he would never see her again.

“I know I’m being selfish and I’m sorry but please try to understand. This is for the best, I wish to rest in peace.”
“NO! I don’t understand so you can’t die!!” cried Jin.
“The taste of death …” Momo said appearing before Megumi, the girl could see her very well but the boy could see nor hear her.
“Thank you Jin-san, I love you and I’ll never forget you,” smile Megumi for the last time and Momo bought her scythe down, collecting the soul.
“Is bitter sweet,” said Momo before leaving.

Her hand fell from Jin’s grasp and when he held her hand again, he could no longer feel her faint heartbeat, her body was cold and lifeless. Even so, her face was so peaceful as if she were merely sleeping and not dead.
“Megumi? Megumi?! MEGUMI!!”

Jin cried his heart out on that day. Never before had he cried so much in his entire life but that wasn’t the only thing bothering him, his heart was broken as well, turns out he loved Megumi more than he thought. Unfortunately, he realized it too late and there was no way he could answer her feelings now. This was his bitter sweet love.  

SuiginTou Neko

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

yodaflareflower

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:47 am
Hehe! I love posting! And writing and yadda yadda yadda...
Okay here I go! It's on the top of my head so nothings planned and I've learned to live that way, lol okay here I go... Now!:

" Stop crying, that won't help anything." Tally wiped her eyes with her dirty sleeves. "Tally, please." Tally stayed on her hover board but even if she tried to stop crying the wind kept making her eyes water, even tho she knew if there was no wind, she'd still be crying. Tally looked up at Max, she was so strong.. Tally wanted to grow to be just like her. The group turned on there boards and Tally did the same. They were flying right over a town called, Geno. Tally sadly glanced down and she started crying again. All those pour kids. Just like her.. Tally looked back up at Max hoping for a kind smile from her or something.. But Tally knew it wouldn't come.. Not after..
" Tally! Their dead! Nothing we can do! We already checked! No one's alive!" Tally laid down on her board and turned her head away from Flare so he wouldn't see her cry. Tally knew they felt the same.. Just cause they didn't show it didn't mean they didn't. Tally was only 12 years old, and she knew it took a lot to cry make her, it took even more for the others. Tally looked at the sun rise, soon.. Very soon.. They'll be back.. Then they would have to tell their story and what happened. Tally knew Max wouldn't tho.. She wouldn't even be in the tent at the time..
Tally looked at Max, her dark eyes starring a head. Her dirty blond hair cut short and waving in the wind with short waves. Tally could see it was so painful for her. Not the town. Not the kids, all of them, in the town.. Dead.
It was Titus.. He had been killed, no, murdered in the battle.. And for what?! So that everyone could die anyway?!
Tally couldn't help but crying again, but this time right before Hatchi tried to tell her something she angled her board down towards the town that was at it's edge. Tally kept going even against their orders. Tally could see them fallowing close behind but she was the first to land. Tally didn't really land tho. Tally was feet up from the tallest building and she jumped. Tally rolled and started running to the other side. It didn't even matter if she got hurt, a lot of people got hurt! And even more died! Tally couldn't take it anymore as she looked down to see all of them, dead.. Just laying there, every where. Tally felt faint and she started to fall forward off the building's edge.
She, for a second, saw Titus but knew it wasn't him.
She could see everyone, Max and Titus laughing on a cliff side. Laughing so hard that they had to lean off each other. Tally could see Shelbe, her and Hatchi laughing at Flare's joke too.
Titus's death changed them.. Everyone, mostly Max. And Tally knew she'd never laugh again. Tally then remembered the time Titus had found her, had taken her in... Him and Max had cared for her.. Titus and Max was the closest thing to Family then anyone. Tally remembered how he held her when she was scared, or how he'd tell Flare off when he picked on her. Or when Titus would throw himself in front of a sword to save her, How he'd kill anyone who came close to hurting his small family... Tally.. But everyone changed.. Max the most, Tally remembered their battles together, Titus and Max.. They were the team.. Without Both of them the group would fall apart. Tally saw Max and Titus fighting, her begging him not to go, pleading, she knew he'd be in the front line.. But he shook his head and said everyone should help fight. Save the world, starting with one thing, that we couldn't hide away from the world anymore.. He would always say that.. Tally remembered when the battle started he had taken out many, many of the other side. Tally saw Max and Titus back to back kicking butt. Tally saw Max and Titus laughing.. Tally saw the blade.. Tally saw it stab into him.. Tally saw it all happen.. Tally saw Max.. Holding him.. His body.. Dead in his loves arms.. Max, never cried, but tears were streaming down her face. The tears falling onto Titus's dark black hair. Max wiping her eyes that pleaded down at his lifeless body with her bloody arm.. Max screaming out for him.. Max..

Tally felt hands grab out at her pulling her up into a hug. Saving her from falling down the building. Tally cried into Max's bloody, dirty shirt.. Max stroked her black ruffled hair. For as long as she cried until it was only shaken breaths.
Max knelled down so Tally didn't have to look up. She wiped Tally's tears off her black cheek. Tally couldn't help but she started crying again, then she yelled, " It's all my fault! I- I- I saw the blade! I saw it and now he's dead! It's my fault Ti- Ti- Titus has been killed! I'm- I'm so- sorry!" Tally had to stop talking to breath threw the tears. Max starred at her then moved some hair out off Tally's face and behind her ear,
" No.. You couldn't have stopped it from happening.." Tally pushed away Max's hug and yelled at her, " Neither cou- could you!" Max bit her lip and Tally saw the group starring at her but she didn't make eye contacted. " You th- think you were to blame, but it's not true! I- I could have stopped it! I know I could! Yo- You weren't there! You don't know! I killed him by not saving him! I- I- I killed the group! Now- Now we we're going to fall apart.. Because Titus is gone.. He- he kept us together.. And you know it! Now.. You- your going to leave me! Every- Everyone is!" Shelbe walked over to Tally and pass Max who was still starring at her stunned. Shelbe embarrassed Tally in a hug then Flare came over.. Then Hatchi.. And everyone fallowed suit.. Max then walked over to the edge of the building and looked down. Everyone pulled away to look to see if she was going to throw herself off. Tally took a few steps to her but Max lifted her hand telling her to stay there. Max wiped her eyes, her back still toward the group. Tally took another step when max turned to her, " I know.." Her voice was dry and a little shaken, " None of us could have saved him.. And your right, I blamed myself.. But I promise you, we're not breaking apart, never will. We're a family. Just like Titus would say.. We need to stay together.. He might be gone.. but that doesn't mean we're going anywhere. Tally." Tally then ran into Max's arms. " Prom- Promise?" Max stroked her hair. " Promise."
Tally looked to the side, she could see Titus smiling at them in the wind.. But he wasn't there and Tally knew he wasn't coming back.. But Tally also knew.. They were never going to break apart.. Ever.

-Star Wars theme song!-
(Lol just kidding sorta, that's what I Imagined right after I finished. )
Ta-da! What'd ya think? Random? Yes! Good? Well that's up to you.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:05 am
I wasn't positive of who I was writing about when I wrote this short story, but I believe now it was Cloud and Sepiroth...

It is on the fields of battles’ past that the warriors meet. As one walks towards the other, it is calm. His footsteps are accompanied by the shifting of his armor and his blade. The opponent is silent in every way. The warrior stops, and calls out to the other. There is silence. The warrior takes his mighty blade and makes his first strike. It is futile. The opponent had moved the moment the other’s sword would have met his flesh. The warrior is flanked by the wind it seems, as the dexterity of his opponent is unbelievable. The warrior flails, in attempts to distraught his opponent, but he is growing weak. This was like no other being he had faced before. The opponent’s attacks were swift and slight. The warrior realized he could not defeat this opponent. He would sit there, flinching at every small wound. Finally, the damages would soon chain together and his entire body would collapse. He is dead, and the opponent disappears, without the slightest semblance of restlessness.

By: XxUr_MooseyFateXx eek (Don't take credit for my work!) scream  

Ur_MooseyFate

Dapper Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

alea_kaden

Gracious Lover

7,275 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100