Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writer's Club House

Back to Guilds

Love to write short stories? How about write poetry or even RP with a few people? This guild may be right for you! 

Tags: Writing, Literature, Roleplaying, Poetry, Short Stories 

Reply The Main Room
New to The Writer's Club House? POST HERE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassandrahaven

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:41 pm
sakurahoward
I love to write poetry. Though lately I've had writer's block. I've been working on a short story called "A Teenager's Confession" about a senior girl who is raped for three years by her uncle and when she is 18 becomes pregnant. At almost 100 pages, I got writer's block -_- So, I'm just waiting for an inspiration.

Oh, do post part of your book please. I would positively love to read it. If I hadn't been talked into starting another one I'd be working on my book that I have seventy-something pages on. I keep getting block on that one though. Probably this summer (five weeks of school left!!) I'll get back to work on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:21 pm
Riasto
Username: Riasto
Real Name / Nicknames: Zach :3
How long have you been going Gaia? A week smile
How long have you been writing / RPing for? A few years smile
What types of Genre do you like to write? General Fiction, Poetry
One random fact about yourself: I have strawberry blond hair smile

Hello! Nice to meet you!  

Beckygan

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Cognitive Atrophy

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:39 pm
Sorry I keep changing my username! lol I like this one though. It is big words and sums up today's youth. xD And I don't want to spend 10k to change my username a third time, so I shall stay Cognitive Atrophy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:51 pm
Cognitive Atrophy
Sorry I keep changing my username! lol I like this one though. It is big words and sums up today's youth. xD And I don't want to spend 10k to change my username a third time, so I shall stay Cognitive Atrophy.

Nice. I quite like your avi as well. Oh, and would you mind reading the next portion of my story? Not the Nameless Book one, but the Middle School is Hell one. Perty please my dear Miranda dear?  

Cassandrahaven

Cognitive Atrophy

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:23 pm
Thanks. I like my avvie too. Since I'm the vocabulary teacher and all, I thought I should look the part. xP

And I'll read it. I don't remember if I read it already or not... O_o

But you have to read my other Fanfic. Hahaha! Just the first two chapters since that's what I giving you. It's only fair, Cassie dear. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:25 pm
Oh I won't mind reading the whole thing. Just not this very moment. I'm having family time...o.O Anyways, by this time tomorrow I will have read the whole thing. Hopefully. Unless it's really long. But I'll read yours before I catch up on everyone else's(:  

Cassandrahaven

Cognitive Atrophy

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:09 pm
Cassandrahaven
Oh I won't mind reading the whole thing. Just not this very moment. I'm having family time...o.O Anyways, by this time tomorrow I will have read the whole thing. Hopefully. Unless it's really long. But I'll read yours before I catch up on everyone else's(:

lol I have six chapters up. hahahaha! I'll go post a review for yours now.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:15 pm
Oh goodness. That may take a while...And okays! : D  

Cassandrahaven

Enchanted Seduction

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:51 am
I don't think I ever posted one of these, and if i did...well, here's anoher one! biggrin

Username: 9119BRE or Xx2cocoalovexx
Real Name / Nicknames: Breanna, but you can call me Bre ♥
How long have you been going Gaia? like 2 years I think, I really don't know.
How long have you been writing / RPing for? Well, I've always been writing, I've just never been really serious with it
What types of Genre do you like to write? Short stories and poems
One random fact about yourself: I love to play the clarinet and eat cereal (not at the same time)
Additional Information: I've had a horrible childhood up until now, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, so its all good(: I don't let people bring me down  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:48 am
Username: RakemoXxloved
Real Name / Nicknames: Alex
How long have you been going Gaia? About...2 days XD
How long have you been writing / RPing for? On and off, not very serious about it
What types of Genre do you like to write? poetry, mostly
One random fact about yourself: I love chocolate milk
Additional Information: Breanna in one of my best friends in real life, and wanted me to get one of these. (9119BRE)  

RakemoXxloved

Riasto

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:23 pm
I feel like a jerk for not replying after I kinda "signed up", but APs this week are killing me razz

I haven't had much time to get writing, but I will when all these tests are over! smile

It's nice to meet everyone by the way!  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:35 am
Riasto
I feel like a jerk for not replying after I kinda "signed up", but APs this week are killing me razz

I haven't had much time to get writing, but I will when all these tests are over! smile

It's nice to meet everyone by the way!

Yo. wink  

Cognitive Atrophy

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Touch Me Senpai

Man-Hungry Receiver

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:45 pm
Username: Elegant Waltz ( thou i change it alot )
Real Name / Nicknames: Jean or Pierre / Ikey
How long have you been going Gaia? 2 years
How long have you been writing / RPing for? Few Months / Never RP
What types of Genre do you like to write? Poetry / Short Stories (Rarely Make Them)
One random fact about yourself: Im a people person
Additional Information: Read my Pro  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:57 pm
Username: Priestess of Sekhmet

Real Name / Nicknames: Call me Aleris. Everyone else does.

How long have you been going Gaia?: 4 years!

How long have you been writing / RPing for?: Oh, God. Forever! I started RPing back on Neopets when I was 9. Now, I spend most my time writing in my room.

What types of Genre do you like to write?: Sci fi and Fantasy are my best, but I do love Historical Fiction and I write fanfic alllllllll the time.

One random fact about yourself: I'm two days older than my girlfriend.  

Priestess of Sekhmet

Lanatic Night Stealer

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:16 pm
Username: Lanatic Night Stealer
Real Name / Nicknames: Canna ^^
How long have you been going Gaia? Since Dec. '07 (its on my pro)
How long have you been writing / RPing for? Since I joined on that year til this year of now. And I continue to happen that way wink
What types of Genre do you like to write? Horror/Mystery/Black Comedy/Fantasy/Action/Adventure all mixed together into one! biggrin
One random fact about yourself: I can be sarcastic and I talk weird and randomly at times IRL and Gaia (and sometimes in a perversely too) like "Talk off your pants!" or "Take off your shirts!" Haha that's just me. Always trying to be funny. I also talk along with my hands. ^^
Additional Information: Hm, well, when you get to know me, you'll know I'm easy going and friendly and a caring person. But push me off the edge, and I'll go ballistic. That's not where I want it to go and remember a bad time about that, so I hope we all get along. Hey! Did'ja thank tha rhyme? ;D Haha I'm ghetto sometimes! Woooow! xd  
The Main Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff