Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Captive Planet and Person [Accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:29 pm
User Image
User Image
єcho

Echo winced a bit in pain, thought eh pain was not really hurtful she still felt the stung. 'Master doesn't like waiting, he wants an immediate answer. I shouldn't let him wait.' Echo recorded.

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry for not answering... quickly enough." Echo said softly, that was the longest sentence she said all day. She couldn't object to her punishment because it was Echo's fault for not answering quickly enough! It was all Echo's fault.

User Image

(( Sorry for bailing, I had to go to a Birthday party, and I didn't have time to log out. He just pressed the turn off button. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:34 pm
[J]ames
Much better. James sent to her, turning about. He scanned the hall, and he began to walk. "Follow me. I am going to get myself and you something to eat. You will eat when I eat." His voice rang out harshly as he moved through the halls of his ship.
Listen, follow, and don't be slow about it.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:10 am
User Image
User Image
єcho

Echo nodded, following her new master. Trailing behind she kept her pace walking behind him but not swaying to far away from him. 'I eat when master eat.' Echo recorded. Echo wasn't really hungry like most people when they got out of their cages she gotten used to not eating much but if her master wanted her to eat she will. Master Vincent's way of giving Echo food was rice with ham, but that wasn't likely to happen when Echo might be eating the same food as her master. Suddenly she pondered over the thought of if she should suggest cooking for her master. She knew cuisines that she learned from reading her old master's cookbook. 'Maybe he has a chief. To cook for him...' Echo thought gripping the edges of her sleeves.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:28 am
User Image

Koji looked at her with a puzzled look. She wasn't really in any hurry that was for sure. "Well if your not going to then I'll pick out a few things that I like and you tell me if you liked them." Koji took a few steps to the nearest rack sifting throught the clothes with one item catching his eye. This is a good one. Red is my favorite color. He thought with a smile. He made his way over to another rack and started going through it. A more formal one came into view He pulled it off the rack along with the red one. He glanced around the store looking at things that were placed on the wall. Koji's face lit up when he saw the red and black dress hanging on the wall. He walked over to it and pulled it off the wall. He came back to Carmenn and held all three items out. "So tell me what you think." He said smiling.

shivawolf1

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:18 pm
[J]ames
James was glad that Echo was obeying. Good, so he wouldn't have to break her. That would be nice. He smiled to himself, something that was rare in itself. James, smile? Hm. Caught a couple of wandering maids off guard, startled them. They said nothing, though the surprise showed in their eyes.

It didn't take long to get to the dining area. It very much resembled a mess hall, with one formal table off to the side. Echo was going to be his personal servant, and she was going to learn how to be one of that sort. He sat at one end of the table, and he gestured for her to sit to his left.
Easy.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:31 pm
User Image
User Image
єcho

Echo tilted her head, wondering why the maids looked so startled. Some of them almost tripped over the things they were holding, they were looking in her master's direction. Maybe they were startled to see a human wondering behind her master. It could be. Following her master closely behind, they arrived at the dining room. It wasn't elegant like the rooms but it had a nice table.

Echo tilted her head, as some of her bangs covered her left eye, walking to her master she sat down next to his left. Echo thought she was suppose to stand, why was she sitting?

User Image

polarisyn

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:50 pm
[J]ames
James smiled at Echo's obvious confusion. That, however, didn't last for long as his chef brought out two plates of Chicken Marsala, setting them on the table before bowing to James and walking out. James pushed one of the plates over to Echo, closed his eyes for a moment, and he began to eat slowly, tasting each savory bite.
Ah, so confused. Well, she'll get used to it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:35 pm
User Image
User Image
єcho

Echo shifted her eyes from her master missing his smile, her eyes focused on the table, hearing the footsteps of the chief. She kept her eyes from wondering the room hearing the sound of the bowls placed on the table. She hesitated as she picked up her spoon. Taking a fast glance at her James as she saw him eat. Taking a bite, she gnawed on the chicken. Eating slowly, she liked the taste of the Chicken Marsala.

User Image

polarisyn

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:08 pm
[J]ames
James's smile quickly disappeared as he was eating. If he had no direct reason to smile, he wouldn't. After about ten minutes of eating the chicken, he finished, wiping his face. He waited for a moment for Echo to finish before drawing the attention of the chef. It was the chef's job to take care of the dishes.
This will be simple.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:32 pm
User Image
User Image
єcho

Echo finished eating her plate of food, wiping her mouth she sat there looking around. She didn't understand why was she sitting here and not washing the dishes. Her hand folded in her lap she tried to figure out what was happening. The food was not poisoned and it was very similar to how James's food was prepared. Why was she treated equally?

User Image

polarisyn

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:05 pm
[J]ames
James allowed the chef to take away the dishes, before looking solidly at Echo. "I bought you to be a personal servant, not a maid. We will be eating like this because it is proper etiquette on Fayne, and I want you to get used to it. You will always be seated directly to my left, no matter where we are. It is proper practice that you would be the one to tend on me if I were to fall ill, though there would be hand maids for you if you were to." His brilliant orange eyes looked over her. "You will act as a secretary at meetings that I must attend. Wait, you can write, correct?" He stopped at this point to get her answer.
Etiquette is essential, in some things.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:53 am
User Image
User Image
єcho

Echo nodded, 'Personal maid, seated near left, etiquette, heal, act as a secretary at meeting....' Echo recorded, 'I'll remembered it...' Turning to her master she nodded, "Yes, sir I do...." She just said it plainly, if she didn't know how to write then she couldn't record for her master, then she would be useless.

User Image

polarisyn

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:24 am
[J]ames
"I may ask you to run errands for me on Fayne, but those will be only within my home city's grounds, where I or another could easily track you. If you were to run away while on one of those errands, expect to be found. If you do run, the punishment will not be unlike that sudden twinge of pain you felt earlier, only on a much larger scale. Do you understand?" James asked her again. He needed to make sure she understood all of this now, so that he needn't worry about it later.
Prince of the most powerful race on Fayne, I need someone that understands.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:26 am
User Image
User Image
єcho

Echo nodded, 'I suppose to do errands for my master.' Turning her head to James she nodded again. "Yes, sir. I understand." Her voice soft answering him. She remembered he wanted a immediate answer and didn't like waiting.

User Image

polarisyn

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:41 pm
[J]ames
James couldn't think of anything else, so what he had said already should be enough for now. His eyes looked over her once before standing. Moving quickly, he walked down the hall, back to his bedroom, and laid down on his bed.
So different.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces