Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Will I escape or break? (Full and Started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxɃuruu_&&_Ϊchigoxoxoxox

User Image User Image
Ichigo cheered, and jumped onto her sister's back, yelling loudly, "Carry me, Buruu, carry me!~" Buruu grunted as he sister suddenly jumped her, but caught her before she could slip off. She kept walking after Ichigo had gotten comfortable riding on her back. "Why do I have to carry you? You're extremely fat," she complained, smiling at her sister. Ichigo's tail wrapped arund Buruu's, and they started down the stairs, Otosu, Shoka, and Yumiko following. "There are five floors to the mansion. The first floor, the one we're heading to now, has a kitchen, indoor pool, a few living rooms, a large dining room doubling as a ball room, and one room that's always chaniging itself around," She said, liked a tour guide, and giggled. She jumped offf Buruu's back, and walked along with the group.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:34 pm
Shoka had four in his hand not counting the one he was eating. He followed and stared at everything. "There is a pool here? Interesting." He smiled and followed the group as they walked around Shoka started to wonder around with them going forward backward, left, right, up, down, and in the shape of a batman symbol once. "This place is a lot nicer than the houses in my home town."  

Dr Spangle

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:39 pm
Otosu just followed, his jaw dropping as he noticed all of the items that were on the first floor, "I see.. It's a very interesting mansion with it's little tricks, it's like magic..almost." Otosu said almost dropping his violin before quickly grabbing onto again in a hurry before he continued to look around in awe.
((Probably shouldn't mention Christ so I edited))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:32 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
"I'm going to the kitchen," Buruu said, and walked off in the left direction. Ichigo watched her, and then shrugged. "She must be hungry again. I swear, her stomach's in another dimension," she said to the boys, giggling like crazy. Buruu came back from the kitchen, a chocolate sunday with blueberries toping it instead of strawberries and smiled. She put a spoonful of choclate fudge, ice cream, and blueberries into her mouth, her tail flicking happily and a loud purr coming from her throat. Ichigo rolled ehr eyes. "You two boys say interesting a lot, I've realized," she said, leading them into the room that could never make up it's mind. She smiled at the sight of what use to be a greenhouse now seemed to look like a place where plants made furniture instead of flowers. Chairs and couches were dripping from tree branches, and bed were sprouting up like weeds. "i guess you could call it magic. That, or the mansion is as strange as Dereck is," she said, slipping under a chair, and giggling. Buruu threw herself into a bed weed, and continued eating her ice cream. "This mansion is a very fine mansion. It's absolutely huge, and indeed very interesting," she said, her spoon still in her mouth. She smiled. "I advise not to open every door you see. Some of them have some... Very strange things behind them," she giggled like a maniac, and took another bit of her sundae.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Otosu just shook his head as Buruu laughed like a maniac, "Yeah if we don't have enough weird on our plates, aka Buruu.." Otosu said this shrugging to himself and then said, "Well at least Ichigo is human but you, that laugh says otherwise." He smiled at Buruu to show he was just messing with her and he hoped he wouldn't be attacked by the neko who he thought loved to fight and bite as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:49 pm
Shoka walked in and sat down on a chair that had roses growing out of the top. Some turned blue as he sat in the chair. He smiled at that. "This place seems so peaceful." He closed his eyes for a second. "It feels so odd in here, it feels so alive, so...I don't know." Shoka was at peace and relaxed a little. "So beautiful...wow...smell the air." He listened to Otosu. "Dude you are cruisin' for a bruisin'." He laughed.  

Dr Spangle

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:58 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Buruu looked at Otosu, her eyes betraying no emotion. She took a few more bites of her sundae, until it was gone, set the bowl down on the bed where it disappeared, then sat up and looked at Otosu. SInce she was never much of a lady, she had no problem in giving him the middle finger salute, and cackling like mad yet again. Ichigo was laying on a couch dripping from a tree like an apple, and swinging it as if to make it fall. "Yeah... No. It's not very peaceful when the room gets bored and changes its mind again. It gets pretty crazy then," she said, and smiled. The room was in the middle of chaning, so they were good... For now. Buruu stopped laughing, and looked at Shoka and Otosu. "Bouken Desho, Desho?*" Her tail flickered. She felt calm in this room, and never seemed to really loose her temper in here.

*Bouken Desho Desho = Its an adventure, right, right?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:28 pm
Nick smiled at a couple thoughts. "Do you know if you can tell it ideas?" He started thinking of old games he used to play. "It's an adventure alright." He smiled and looked around. "This place is really interesting." He stood up and started looking around the room.  

Dr Spangle

polarisyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:52 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

Yumiko was too shy to say anything, so she just stayed silent the whole time. But she was having fun! Much better than watching people walk by everyday while you are sitting on a bench begging, or just bored, too lazy to speak, or sleep. But all in all having people around is nice. Yumiko was just following the crowd. Just two inches behind. 'I hope they don't think I'm a stalker.....' Yumiko thinking. Yumiko couldn't help laughing at everyone's remark, but she restrained herself. Noticing she hasn't even got a chance to eat anything yet, but she tried to hold it down.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:05 pm
Otosu just laughed at the salute and said, "Yeah one big adventure..." He trailed off as if in his own thoughts before looking up again and saying to Yumiko, "Your quiet aren't you? I guess that sometimes it's better not to speak right?" He then searched around in his pockets for a little bit trying to find some food that he could eat as he was hungry again. "Hmm... Hold on I'll be right back." He then quickly left the room and went up to the living area for the newcomers again before searching through every corner, finding some food. "Yes!" Otosu said as he jumped down the stairway, bursting through the door again out of breath. "Sorry, I went to go find some food."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

polarisyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:14 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

Blushing a bit when Otosu looked back at her. Yumiko gave a small nod at Otosu telling her that being quiet and all. Giving a small smile when he left, giving no one to notice her small smile. But still she stayed behind, stopping and turned around leaving before Otosu came back. Yumiko decided to look around, and maybe have fun with it, walking down the halls, she saw stairs. 'Hmm.. Lets go up and up!~' Yumiko thought happily. At the second floor doing nothing, she went back down the stairs wondering up, and down the stairs. Finally she started to smell something yummy. Walking to the source she saw a mini kitchen she saw lots and lots of supply of food. Putting back her neko like hood, Yumiko went to the sink. Washing her hands and scrubbing them clean, with soap. Grabbing the ingredients she fried the Yakisoba. Flipping the noodles, and frying the shrimp, chopping carrots, and such she ended up with this. While cooking she was humming an unknown song. Noticing she made extra as she filled her plate she put back on the lid, keeping it warm. As aroma filled the room, and drifting off down the halls. Picking up her plate and sitting on the chair, she tasted it. 'AWESOME!!' Yumiko thought. Blushing, at the yumminess.

(( EDITED!! ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:17 pm
(( How many floors are there? Three or two or maybe four? I tried to look how many floors are there. But I didn't see anything, maybe I'm blind. ))  

polarisyn

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:11 pm
Otosu looked around and said, "Hey where did our new-friend-that's-a-girl go?" He said, eating a small cookie. "Hmm.. These taste really good, I'm surprised I found any after you guys were eating them.." He looked around before shaking his head. "Oh well, I was going to share some of the food I found but I guess not."

((There are five floors, I'm on the first floor, fifth floor is restricted))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:25 pm
(( Okay! Thank You!! ))  

polarisyn

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out