Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:28 pm
[[LMAO!!]]

Eric was taken aback, thinking he was still unconcious and this was a dream. "Wh-what in hell?!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:36 pm
Elizabeth's right eye twitched and she glared at Hermes. "Why you annyoing god!" She kicked at the iron door, ready to go strangle the dove that was perched on Sora's head.

{lol XD}  

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:40 pm
Eric shook his head. "The power must be getting to me," he said, leaving the Dungeon. First the Rose Gardens, and now this?  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:42 pm
Elizabeth sighed in frusteration. She kicked one of the walls and yelped at the pain. She was so close to making her plan work, but then Hermes had to go and ruin everything. She sat down, feeling very awkward without her underwear.  

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Tai Kuroba

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:37 pm
Sora frowned, confused, "God?" The dove on his head cooed innocently and spoke into Elizabeth's head, 'That's what you get for ignoring me. You're lucky I like you, otherwise you would've been naked. If you're not going to do anything but sit around and pine for Princey, you want I should help your siblings back to Orion? I'll take really good care of them, promise.'  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:14 pm
Elizabeth glared at Hermes not really trusting him one bit. "Please get them out of here, but I really don't trust you. For all I know you could be leading them to their deaths." She laid her head on the stone wall, wondering who in the world she could trust when it came to the gods.  

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Tai Kuroba

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:48 pm
Hermes huffed, "Fine, I'll take them. But Princess... did it ever occur to you that if you want someone trustworthy, it would help if you trusted them? I tend to like people who believe in me." He returned to his normal form and enveloped the rest of the royal siblings in his cape. With a rush of purple smoke, they vanished.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:21 am
Elizabeth sat against the stone wall, her face looking bored. She hoped that her brothers and sister were ok with Hermes. If anything she just wished to escape as well, but she knew that this land would be her home for a while. No matter, she was doing this for her own kingdom, not for herself. She was going to stop the war, no matter the costs. Even if it meant her own freedom, the young princess was going to do what she had to.  

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:06 pm
Eric stepped unusually gracefully down the stone steps to the dungeon. Looking around, he said, "Looks like your siblings got free." He looked at Elizabeth, an eyebrow raised. "Why haven't you left along with them?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:40 pm
Elizabeth looked up warily and only glared at the king. "I have my reasons for not leaving." She replied with a frown. He seemed oddly happy to her, and frankly it was beginning to scare her.

((Sorry I haven't been on lately...I'm on vacation so its hard to find a computer...=P))  

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:44 pm
Eric frowned. "Elizabeth," he said, "Elizabeth, I love you." he said, hardly waiting for the right moment. Being a powerful king, he rarely had any room for relationships.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:50 pm
Elizabeth stared at him wide-eyed, pretty much almost gawking. Did he just say what she thought he said. "You...Really? Um...." She couldn't bring herself to say it. Just thinking of saying it made her want to punch a fetus. It wasn't that she hated him or anything. She just disliked him. Her feelings for him were like a virues feelings for a sin. They were like cats and dogs, so why in the world would he love her?  

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:57 pm
Elizabeth stared blankly through her. "Elizabeth, I do."

[[Just off like a Band-aid! xD]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:43 pm
Elizabeth only shook her head. What the heck? Well if he said so... "Uh...Ok then." She muttered in reply. His face looked so expressionless that it was almost hard to believe. It was almost as though he were in some kind of trance.  

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:11 pm
Eric took a few steps closer, dropped to his knee, and, while staring at the floor, said, "Will you marry me?"  
Falwin Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff