Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
The Ravished Plains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:35 pm
The infinite reach of Origin was clearly involved in this battle. Everyone, in someway or form felt his effects. His awe inspiring power was the main source of Teran's new strength. And Jigoku a simple but alluring creation of Origin. Alex and his gift. Itazuki knelt down and felt restraints already pulling him back. Teran had already seen through his ploys and the trouble and resentment, the guilt that buried deep into the fibers of his being. The boy was shielded by a monster, but through his grimace and in the tiniest spark in Itazuki jet black eye, the fear resided.

Teran, was not a god, he could kill a god but he would never have the same caliber as that of a god. He might achieve everything powerful in this world, but some where, someone is stronger. Itazuki knew this and began using this new concept as fuel, cause for right now it was the only proper motive he could achieve. His dark matter, still effected Teran, he saw that and gained a sense of pride from it. He had the worth, if he had the effort, and the thought to not give up. Jigoku laughed and grumbled deep inside, spilling evil and disruption into Itazuki mind and body, morphing him into something beyond mortal man. His skin crawled and wormed with hatred. Hatred was strong, but would burn out, eventually. He needed a new source.

Staring at the bullet that projected from Teran's mouth, Itazuki made little of any facial gesture, he turned his head in wonder. And the meaningless blank dark stare that he had pushed through normality and he computed what he would have to do to survive. He wanted more than to just survive, he wasn't contempt, sacrifice. A blunt wave erupted from the bottom of Itazuki's spine and shift out in an odd contortion of his upper back, his shoulder blades clanked together, then shifted out, and the skin around tore like paper. Blood dripped but no tears. He relished the the pain, the meaning of his name. Two withered black arms stemmed out of his back, the claws and muscles flexed freely but soon hung over the from of him and acted like a fleshly shield, the purest form of dark matter that Itazuki could create.

A slow stream of blood fell from the corner of Itazuki's eye, and then the bullet entered his domain and exploded with such extreme force, that the extra arms of Itazuki, incinerated into nothingness. Before they went, they excreted a thick supply of dark matter, the little things built up and protected Itazuki from some of the damage, he flew back fifty feet, then rolled with dust flying. Jigoku felt the main blunt of the attack but Itazuki, bled from his back and laid flat on his stomach. Random surges of his sharp and then dull pain scurried through his body, and he stood up.

Leaning over, Itazuki looked merely like a beast. The thick hide of black, that was his skin, had slits. Blood mixed with the creamy substance of dark matter oozed from the wounds. On his left arm, a clean slick white jutted out, the tip of the bone was serrated. He tinkered with the tip with his thin sharp black finger. He winced from it, but abruptly shoved it back in and squeezed his arm, filling but then nullifying the pain. He exhaled in gratification.

"I'm not afraid, and you a god?" Itazuki huffed in laughter, "Demigod?" He chuckled a deeply. Within a matter of minutes, the spirit of Jigoku, crawled through his restraints and became a substitute for Itazuki. Jigoku was different and his voice was that of low growl, a gurgle of sin. "Itazuk is weak, we all ******** know this." Humanity was lost in Itazuki and the good he strove for was thrown away. "But me, I'm only limited to his pathetic body." He opened his mouth, revealing his own set of weapons, he snarled before, dashing through the air, and delivering a swift blow to Teran's hole in his stomach. If It entered, he cast a dense ball of dark matter that would explode inside Teran.

Jigoku's neck turned to the side so quickly that it broke, and his sword jumped from where his neck joined to his shoulders. He grabbed his sword while air born, then Jigoku aimed to plunge it into Teran's foot, at least through his foot and three feet in the earth. He hopped back and grouped both hands together and shoot a spiraling spring of dark matter. Unlike before, Jigoku had the intent for utter destruction, his purpose was to cause havoc on whom ever. There was no such thing as friend in his eyes, only foe. And a steady incline of wrath poured into this blast causing it's after effect to be unstable, the scenery would afterwards become a blank nothing. The dark matter would eat away at a radius of a mile. And Jigoku only grinned, knowing he would win this, even though Itazuki wouldn't.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:38 pm
"And what can you do with your philosophy degree?" I asked the man coldly.

╔╦═╩╝╚╩═╦╗
╚╩═╦╗╔╦═╩╝
╔╦═╩╝╚╩═╦╗
╚╩═╦╗╔╦═╩╝

Once again Alex was shocked at just how empty his soul felt without Kaze, the familiar warmth that should have flowed up his arm with his fire seal was not coming, the metal in his hand remaining cold and soulless. In that instant Teran was before him, shouting something about being warm as flames exploded from his chest. Alex could only sigh as the flames whirled around his torso. The flames that refused to harm their master also gave off no heat whatsoever to the man, only affirming the emptiness within his weapon and soul. Fire incinerated the vast majority of some spiders, and the explosive release of the snake burned away those immediately beside Alex. A forlorn smile crossed Alex's face as he remembered the first time these spiders attacked, Alex and Kaze cackling in delight as they spent a good three minutes playing whack-a-spider. A few tears began to stream down Alex's face unchecked before being wiped away.

Alex rubbed his nose for a second to regain his composure. He then snapped toward the remaining spiders with his right hand as he used his wind to blast himself up and away with his left, and a gravity well swept up the arachnids to be crushed against the ground. He rested on a platform of air, watching Itazuki lose himself even more to the blade. A single bubble of dark matter became enormous before being drawn back into a twenty foot radius. Alex stood upon thin air, both arms outstretched at the dark matter. The bubble was pushing back against the force of his gravity, becoming more and more unstable by the second. The bubble budged once, twice, and a third time before finally escaping and exploding. "Fu-" was all Alex could say before he was lost in the spiraling blast of dark matter and gravity.

He rubbed his beard for a minute and said "I can think really hard about unemployment"
~Based upon a saying by Walnuts.

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:55 pm
“And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
To entertain these fair well-spoken days
Itazuki too, had his own struggle, much like Teran had had at one point in time, turning to look at Alex while the man undertook this transformation, he winced, and motioned to him. "Alex. Be careful now, for I understand that when in this form, it is not entirely pure hearted. He may be fighting with you, but he sure as hell isn't here to protect you anymore. Keep a better eye on him as well from this moment forward." The beast shot forward at the god.

Beast vs. God. What a match. As the creature went to attack Teran's now closed wound, he felt the fist connect with his stomach, the two of them were far too close to Alex, he turned, hoping the man would get away. This was quickly becoming a free for all, although he wanted them defeated, dead wasn't his state of mind. The man was being wreckless, as Teran felt the dark matter attack at him, taking the blunt of the attack, his skin strong enough to stop it for the most part, as the two weapons gave off a powerful aura, that blocked the explosion from in front of him, only giving him burns and a large depletion of energy. As this attack continued, Teran would lose Itazuki in this mess.

"Jigoku. . . you are no creature of Origin. I can't sense enough hate for me. All of this is possessed within Itazuki! You are too weak to realize strength." Kicking forward with his foot, it sent forward a large blast of Teran's own energy. Dark and light, although not combined together, possessed a powerful strength as it was to act as a pushing agent, strong enough to send Itazuki back the radius of the attack, leaving Teran in the storm alone. The explosion continued, his life saving action towards his opponent left him open, as the attack consumed him, damaging his flesh, and leaving him screaming in pain.

No no no. . .this is good for them. I am not gonna let this take me out. The dark matter had left a large crater and in the center of it was Teran, who was floating, as his physical strength was too much for even gravity to effect in this amount. He was panting, yet the size of the aura around him was larger than before. Teran had taken off his cloak revealing his skin had turned an ash color. He was not happy, as his shoulders were hunched over, and blood slid softly down the side of his face. Both blades hung loosely from his hand, his grip slipping as they fell to being held by just his middle and index fingers, and wrapped around an ill gripping thumb.

"Damn. . ." The stare he gave would leave even the angriest demons to shame, as he rose to the sky. He was not flying. The strength he possessed was too much for gravity to hold back, and he wasn't focused enough to keep himself on the ground. He shot forward now, as light and dark flew behind him like a comet. A shooting star, the man landed on the non destroyed land a mile away, where hopefully the other two were at.

Teran was already beginning to heal from this damage, as he panted ferociously. It was obvious that Itazuki used his strongest attacks. He had no idea how these things worked. Shaking himself off for a moment, Teran slashed at the man, his blades slicing the air as power exploded from him. "What the hell! Did you want to kill yourself?!" A smile formed over his lips. Truly, this man was much like Teran, willing to give anything for the win.

"Alright, Alex get back over here so we can keep fighting!"

I am determinèd to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:00 pm
A sudden memory flashed past the sight of Jigoku, it was not very relevant at the moment but he was captivated into the life of Itazuki. A bare grassy field, a cool breeze blowing past the younger self of Itazuki, who sat, legs crossed over and tampered and pulled on the blades of grass. He watched them blow away in the wind and he laughed joylessly, Jigoku got no enjoyment from this and quickly uttered, to calm the mind. Enough. And the past memory was filed away, forgotten.

The creature only had a ravenous motive being expressed clean across his disgusting face. His teeth, sharp and serrated, some punctured through his lips. He huffed in a lunge full of air, and the air, dissipated into a new fresh supply of dark matter that coursed through his veins. Teran had taken damage and that only made the smile grow on Jigoku's face, but then he saw Teran try and push him out of the blast radius. Teran protecting Itazuki? Jigoku laughed but then quickly dashed and twisted his body to evade the push.

The jet of dark matter exploded, and a serene punch of black expanded, and tore through the landscape. Jigoku was encompassed by a globe of the rich substance, he writhed and was torn from the outside by his own element. He felt the furious nature of it all and loved it. Tossed around like a pinball, his thick rough skin flaked away by corrosion. His living body was being eaten away at by his living creation. I am the essence of dark matter, but it has no master and never can. I have the same anticipation as it, but it will always out live me. There is no other... He thought to himself while suffering the excruciating feast that was set upon himself.

However, as quick as it erupted, the departure of dark matter is only increased. Jigoko stood in the crater, his face being shredded, pieces of bone seeped through his hide, and his right eye sunk in and bled profusely. Itazuki suffered the most from Jigoku's attack, he was the only one willing to except the gift of pain, overcome it with numerous benefits. Jigoku had a sick desperation in his laugh as he looked at his arm, below the elbow there was nothing but empty space. Bone and mangle flesh drooped down. He moved the stub of his arm and focused hard. Hoping to regain it, dark mattered slowly started to seep out, forming the basic outline of his arm. Black veins remained, and new bone started to grow, twisting in torture.

He stepped forth but stumbled to his knees, his legs felt numbed but punctured by a foreign object. It was only the tibia ripping through his flesh, and with a quick shove of his palm, he propped it back it place but shouted in the process. "Every time." Jigoku muttered with his low growl that was his voice. "I create and create, but only the rotting corpse of Itazuki suffers the torment" The void in Itazuki's eyes slowly started to lighten, and a vibrant blue took the place of evil.

Itazuki sat confused in the center of the crater, he rushed his hand to his shoulder and felt the slime of Jigoku's eye. It had a continual pulse like his heart. He struggled to stand up, and he saw a comet zip past, he looked further and notice Teran at the head of it. "Cool." He whispered. Itazuki felt like he lost his weapon, he quickly looked around, but it was in his hand. The cold steel, meant to plunge and lacerate. He swung, noticing his hand looking strange, everything he saw was different then from what he last remembered. Flexing his hand, Itazuki heard the clanking, like metal grinding together, touching it, the hand felt cold and dense, but there was a constant black mist raising off it. The black armor, a simple and temporary cast.

The boy felt alive, his strife seemed to evaporated and he walked the mile till he reached the end of the crater. He scurried up top and saw Teran attack and swing his sword, Itazuki only swung to clash with one blast but then hopped to the left dodging the others. Itazuki quickly gained focus that he was still in a battle, and that the dreamy effect of the new crater was an unnecessary illusion that he needed to avoid. Itazuki stood up straight, his chest peeling in a diagonal line, he let his arms sag behind, popping them back into place, instantly relieving the knot in them, exhaling. His arm wobbled while lifting the katana in front him, readying himself for the next move. He hollered. "Alex? You ok?"

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:22 pm

╔╦═╩╝╚╩═╦╗
╚╩═╦╗╔╦═╩╝
╔╦═╩╝╚╩═╦╗
╚╩═╦╗╔╦═╩╝

As Teran and Itazuki faced each other and called for Alex a ball of dark matter solidified before falling a good twelve feet from the two men. The sphere cracked, then shattered in a vibrant display of the five colors corresponding to the main five elements. The lights picked up speed before slowing and reforming into their respective sealed animals. In the center of them stood Alex, cradling the crumbling form of Kozuchi Ozuchi in his arms. The hammer fell into dust and left only the animals behind. Each one had a 'leash' that attached them to five glowing stones physically embedded into the back of Alex's hand. As he flexed his fingers the animals returned to their new home, and the battleground once again faded into darkness. "I.......have lost nearly everything" Alex stated as he stared the two down with eyes that shone with righteous fury. "Forces of evil move even now, in greater numbers and strength than before. Even now we fight among ourselves. For what reason? To show off. Just great. Just freaking great" Alex roared, his wind magic forcing his argument deep into their ears. Pulling out his gun, Alex shot bullets of neither light nor dark into the ground beneath their feet.

Two seals opened up from the ground, sprouting up twin grizzly bears made of pure earth. The bears reached around the two men's waists, then began to sink very rapidly into the earth. If neither escaped then they would find themselves chest deep in the ground and looking slightly foolish. Either way Alex will remain staring angrily at the both of them, arms crossed and right foot tapping impatiently upon the ground.

He rubbed his beard for a minute and said "I can think really hard about unemployment"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:19 pm
"Seems you didn't take the hint. Itazuki, you are far too beat up to continue." Teran's blades were plunged into the ground while he rubbed his temples, his hand on his hips as he looked onward. Alex was fine it appeared. "This wasn't just a fight to show off you idiot." Teran laughed lightly, swinging an arm, as the bears appeared to drag them to the earth. His power was obvious, as the disintegrated into thin air.

"You are an idiot! If you cannot handle an attack by Itazuki, you deserve the whole wrath of Origin! Would you like me, the only man to escape a torture session with the man, explain this to you? I have that skill as well, in a minor degree! Let me show you!" Teran was mad, but for what reason? Alex was right, and was simply explaining something, as Teran grew enraged. Something about this lecture, about the tone of voice, made him mad. Walking closer to Alex, he let out a snort. "You should be feeling such intense pain. . .but I am a bigger man I guess." He calmed down momentarily, as he looked around. "I can't turn into that guy, its the reason I am fighting you here. It is to show you that I am still human, maybe its to show myself this. The point is, you don't know a thing. I need your help, and this is a test, to make sure you won't die."

He turned to Itazuki, a look of sadness over him, as he moved in a blink, appearing next to Itazuki, an explosion of light and dark, fused completely and perfectly launched from his fist. It was meant to obliterate the man, as this attack was stronger than any he had done so far. His power of a genesis shone through as he did this, he let out a sigh as this happened. Depending on what happened with the blade in the future, he would reconsider, but for now, Teran needed a champion.

Returning to Alex, he spoke softly. "Origin has a gravity user, and before his power overwhelms the element. . .I need to have my own. Alex. . . Tobias . . well. He is no longer to be trusted. I can sense that Origin has a grip on his strongly. I seek your help in this quest. You are powerful, and with this power, you can create your own spirit inside of your hammer. It will be your essance. . . this is the strength of Teran, that in which even Origin would envy in my wrath. Come. . ."

Teran grabbed Teran by the neck, lifting him into the air, jumping up, he lunged the man into the ground, creating a small barrier of power around the two of them. Kozuchi Ozuchi was kicked out of the way. "I have never done this before. . .but I am going to turn you into my knight. Much as Creed and Flux act as guardians to Origin, I will give you a piece of my power, and make you my own." Teran smiled, like the creation of a son. All of his essence traveled through his body, forcing him to change. Change past that of his final form, Alex would have been the first to see Teran in his absolute strongest, the barrier outside of them a veil so Itazuki would not be able to look in.

"This is what Origin turned me into. Gorgeous. . . but sadly not human. You will receive a form much of my own. I will pour everything into you. . .everything." Teran whispered to his child, as the pure power he possessed exploded, the arena of gray around them disappearing at once, and sending a shockwave of power for miles. The entire planet shook at this, As Teran forced the strength of a god into the man. Most of it would seep out, yet some would stay. Teran was changing his D.N.A, and morphing his genes, turning the man into something far more than human.

Alex was a genesis. He had a mastery of Gravity now. "You are the master of Gravity. . .and I am your god." Teran smiled, as he fell to his knees, his body reverted back to that of a gray haired man, his hand trembling as he removed it from Alex's face. The man had changed. Alex was not beneath him, but a creature. Holy slayer reverted to a single blade, and Teran lifted it as though it had the weight of the world. Clumsily throwing it over his shoulder, he was panting heavily, his body drenched in sweat as he panted as though he hadn't a drink of water in over a year. Shaking, Teran was at his weakest. He was completely powerless.

Awesome Sensei
Captain

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:13 am
Itazuki looked at Alex, and saw Teran easily deal with the earth bears.

"It seems that you don't get the hint, that for me its never over. I live in a constant state of battle. Who ever it is, my goal is to overcome that person." Itazuki muttered softly, the hate that derived from Jigoku vanished from his heart, a clean motive. "Just cause I'm weak, doesn't give me the right to throw in the towel. You don't know me, everyone thinks they do, but enough. I will get what I want-" He stopped, already interrupted by Teran's fast move next to him.

Teran threw a punch, it held the extremity of his light and dark and Itazuki could sense it. Itazuki turned to face the blunt of the power of Teran's attack, he ready to to except it's delivery. He was open and actually knelt to get the attack upon his face, his hands back, he wanted it.

However, the alternate inner workings of Itazuki's mind, pushed him back. Gave him that drive to live and not die. I'm just an implement of pain. My purpose is to suffer and receive, to become it's friend.But this went away and the influence of Jigoku remained a little in the core of Itazuki, too small to notice, but enough to cause outer action. Itazuki's left eye turned black with hate, he flung his arms carrying the katana. Dark matter seeped out, and Itazuki's amout of elemental strength was used. A feeble wall, of earth water and fire, shoot from the ground, causing a small block to diminish the force of Teran's attack. Teran plowed through, but while creating the wall, Itazuki let loose dark matter, hardening and warping to catch Teran's might. Itazuki's arms remained up and he aimed at catching the fist, he did, but was instantly rocket out of the area and into the sky. A single dust trail of where he last was, was all that remained.

He fluttered in the wind, but faintly saw in the distant, the birth of a new genesis.

He turned, facing up, and blood dripped from the corners of his mouth, blowing away in the wind. He saw the bright shine of the sun, and felt it's warmth. He felt victorious, even though he clearly lost, he had a new persona about him, even after the new change from his resurrection. He thought about bringing his arms up, but when he tried and saw nothing happen, he felt a sharp pain in his joints. The complete empty space that his arms should have occupied. He had no arms, and a steady stream of red trailed closely behind Itazuki. He soured high above, and felt a sharp sting in his gut, in some mysterious way, the handle of his katana sprouted a thin hand that clung to Itazuki's foot, and it released dark matter, that ate at his wounds, but healing them as well, Itazuki only grunted in the pain.

He turned to face his upcoming arrival upon earth's hard surface. The ground only continued to grow larger as Itazuki fell till at last an abrupt stop, breaking through the ground. A small crater, just enough for Itazuki to occupy. Jigoku, an invisible force by nature, propped Itazuki to stand, but his eyes closed, and his nose split down the middle. His legs moved forward but only by means of Jigoku's will. He continued to move, toward Ethral.

What happen? My arms disappeared. went into the state of nothing, and my body, now it functions with out my doing. JIGOKU!!!!!!!!!! Itazuki shouted but only Jigoku heard. The nature of Jigoku's current state was that of a puppet master and Itazuki was his puppet. Itazuki spoke but with the gnarled sounding voice of Jigoku, "Yeah I know but, I saved you, It funny, Teran thinks I'm weak, I bet even Fate could take that b*****d on and whoop him." He laughed silently but coughed up blood. He ignored the torture in his stomach and he said, "Ok Itazuki, I can heal you some what, but where do you wanna go?" A silent pause then, "Ok, but I hate that place."

[Itazuki and Jigoku exit]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:23 pm

╔╦═╩╝╚╩═╦╗
╚╩═╦╗╔╦═╩╝
╔╦═╩╝╚╩═╦╗
╚╩═╦╗╔╦═╩╝

Alex was suddenly thrown over and held down by Teran, who had apparently ignored what Alex had to say. A barrier of energy surrounded their bodies and a sudden stomp from Teran's foot shattered Alex's arm, disabling the use of Kozuchi's remnants. The man tried to scream, but the noise stuck in his throat as Teran's final form emerged momentarily. In that instant he saw a being of perfect harmony, something beyond human comprehension. Later he would think back on the moment and only find a void, as if the memories were seared from his mind. Something changed within Alex's core as the infinite power rushed within his body, his soul beginning to wither away in the storm. Something tore deep down inside, and for a few moments Alex's heart stopped beating. A new force began beating within his chest, and his entire form began to glow and shrink.

A dark grey ball roughly four feet in diameter began to grow smaller before protrusions appeared. Five of these began to widen, drawing form from the shrinking orb. They widened at the middle, and at the end of each glistened one of the jewels from Kozuchi. A body sprouted forth from the ball, it was small with four clearly defined legs. Finally the head formed, revealing the sleepy form of a fox. Deep brown eyes flickered from the dark gray fur, and it sprang up and away from the weakening god. Anger and confusion glared at Teran, before softening to understanding. The form swam through the air with an unintentional giggle of delight before perching upon the crown of Teran's head. "Champion huh? I could do that" Alex said casually before his eyes darkened "What you tell me about Tobias worries me though" it said, and the gravity instantly grew ten times as strong. After a couple of seconds the fox took notice and removed the harassing power, shrugging somehow and calmly stating "Guess I don't know my own strength"

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:40 pm
It worked, it actually worked! Everything that Teran had done, it was purely experimental. As he looked down onto his creation, the man before him was changed. "You still have your freewill right?" He had to make sure, as he looked at what he had made. "You know Alex. . .I really do like your form, and as the first one to ever see me in my perfect form. . .I must say I am happy it was you! Now the next one to see it will be Origin, when I rip him apart." He stood up, his power was slowly returning. Taking away so much had hurt him, as they were back in the plains, the grass beneath his feet was starting to grow again, in the crater filled ground.

"I know you don't understand your power yet, but I want to assure you that you now have enough strength to rival the power I had just displayed to you guys. I want to test it .. .but first." Teran closed his eyes, and collapsed. He was breathing heavily. "I could really use a doctor." (Get it?!? You are a doctor!)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:26 pm

╔╦═╩╝╚╩═╦╗
╚╩═╦╗╔╦═╩╝
╔╦═╩╝╚╩═╦╗
╚╩═╦╗╔╦═╩╝

The grey fox floated down off of Teran's head, smug that for now he was stronger. With a mere thought he reduced gravity's effect on the man before saying "You need some healing? You can rest on Efferia Island for a few days, I will get some people to take a look at you. You should also keep your true identity unknown for now though" he said softly as Teran began to float in midair. Alex's five tails grew and encircled Teran, forming a barrier inside of gravity and wind. This would seal off Teran from the massive speed that they would be traveling at. He sighed a little before looking up at the normal sky, the genesis area fading away. "We wouldn't want any unexpected visitors in your state" the fox said before leaping up into the air and zooming away, leaving only a sonic boom in his wake.

(Teran and Alex exit to Efferia Island)

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash