Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians 18+

Back to Guilds

For people who are not 12 or 13. 

Tags: Adult, Awesome, Misc 

Reply Gaians 18+
Welcome to the Gaians 18+ Guild ~ Introduce Yourself Here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Be original
wtf?
13%
 13%  [ 21 ]
OkaY
39%
 39%  [ 62 ]
No even with God's help
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
gold!!!!!!
39%
 39%  [ 62 ]
Total Votes : 157

zwie2008

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:12 am
jannefferm
Tells us about you.
name
hobbies

my names brittany, im 19, i live in new york, my hobbies include reading, doing anything crafty, enjoying my friends and spending as much time with them as possible, doing as many illegal things together as possible.
biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:30 pm
Hi, I am Lauren
I'm still mourning not being 19 anymore - I'm 20 years old. crying
I listen to music, play games and erm. .. I love to shop, spend time with my boyfriend of 4 years and just have fun.
I watch some shows now and then, depending if I get into them or not - Current shows I make an effort to watch are Eastenders, Waterloo Road and Outnumbered. I like a lot of documentries and reality shows.
From that you can probably tell I'm from the UK!
I've been playing Gaia for about a week now, I love it but it's getting kind of lonely and I'm starting to complain about being bored and I find myself clicking through pages or just staring at my avatar. rolleyes
I'm currently unemployed but my last job was web/graphic designer for a company near me.
Maybe i'll start drawing art as it's one of my strengths. I've never been into the anime style of art so maybe i'll give it a shot!
If I really get into Gaia i'm sure i'll eventually create my own profile layout.

Some other games I play are:
Wonderking (Europe) - IGN: Lauren - Not playing as EU version lacks English speaking people and it got 'lonely' and boring. USA blocked EU (sucks if you're from the UK)
If I play online games it has to have some kind of social aspect on it too. Great game though!!
LaTale (OGP) - IGN: Lauren - Currently not playing (Bored, retired and I currently SUCK at fighting on there as I havn't played it for over 8 months)
Yes, I got my real name on all of 'em! I CBT most games and became fortunate enough to claim my names before they were all taken.
My main social plot on the internet is Second Life.
If you want to know my name on there, just ask!
I've been a resident on SL since 2006 and it still keeps me coming back. That's my e-Home whee
Oh btw, most people know me by the name of Lozlo
I ma Lozlo, I am THE Lozlo xp

heart  

Pxls

SlyDuo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:51 pm
Hiya- my names Andy... but everyone calls me Sly- kinda stuck with me when Starcraft came out. Kept the name for a while- taken it through Halo, COD, FFXI and everywhere else...
I'm 21 goin on 22 and I love EVERYTHING.
Over in the M-I-A in Fla... which is currently smuggling oil through the ocean...
I love to play games, write, draw, health&fitness, chill with friends, collect lint and tattoo... though not a pro- workin on it. I'm an apprentice for Alex B. over at Bombay Inks.
Other than that... whats up everyone!?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:56 pm
Welcome! 4laugh  

MightyNingster

Fashionable Raider

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SlyDuo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:58 pm
Thank you thank you! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:10 pm
yw yw! 3nodding  

MightyNingster

Fashionable Raider

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Natira Cousland

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:53 pm
Hello I'm Neisha and I'm almost 25 (in July) gonk

Um...I have a one year old son and am engaged to this guy that I just so happened to fall in love with back in 2006. STupid man and his stupid.

Anyway, most of my hobbies are reading, looking up weird stuff on the internet, complaining, drawing in paint, roleplaying yaoi stuffs, cooking, not doing the laundry (seriously I go to do it, get disgusted and then walk away), and trying to get back in the groove of writing stories.

My all time favourite games are Harvest Moon(Big Fan of the series), Mortal Kombat, and The Sims Games.

I have no life so...thats me in a nutshell minus the parts that are leaking out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:46 pm
Welcome Neisha! 4laugh  

MightyNingster

Fashionable Raider

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Madame No
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:41 am
Hullo, hullo.
My name is Ashley, and I live in eastern Texas.
Yes, it is hot as all get out here. It's really ridiculous.

I'm twenty years old (Sept 1) and married.
I met my husband online when I was 14. :]

I'm a photographer and (hopefully) soon-to-be full-time college student.
I'm planning on becoming a portrait/wedding photographer.

I'm really big into Harry Potter (movies & books), Diablo II (game), and technology. I worked as a customer service representative for both AT&T Mobility (cell phones) and Verizon Wireless. Any question? Ask me -- I know the inner workings fairly well. razz

Also, my husband and I love zombie games -- Left 4 Dead + Left 4 Dead 2 mainly, at the moment. He's also a survivalist; he's got a 10 ft list of survival gear he's planning on collecting. xP

That's about it for me. I intend on becoming an active member of this here Guild. :]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:53 am
Hallo! My name is Nicole, But I go by Hachi for the growing name of my name.. And I live in Colorado after moving around a lot.
I'm 18 hoping to get to age 19. I'm single in RL.
I like to draw, write poems, and be a freak. <3
I'm into a lot of things like: Horror, Fantasy, Blood, Guts, etc, etc.. Umm.. I like to talk to my self and I like to obsess over my babies ( dogs ), Toohey and Gumbo. Cute as can be <3
Ermm... I don't really think I'm that interesting.. But yeaa that's not for me to decide. Lol
That's all I can think of for now..  

iCricketz

Natira Cousland

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:35 pm
xXNinGNinGXx
Welcome Neisha! 4laugh

Thank you ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:08 am
Tells us about you.
I am a 29 yr old mother of 2... My girls are 12 and 9... I am going to college for Interior Design and Architecture. My significant other and I are building our first house and it will be finished in 2 weeks. I am brutally honest and I don't sugar coat things. I used to be on here all the time until about 3 years ago. This is a new account for me and I am trying to relearn everything on Gaia.

name
Nicole is my RL name, but I also go by Lettora, Let and Lettie

where do you live
Wisconsin

hobbies
Building on Second Life, Design, Reading, Cooking and being a Movie whore...  

Lettora Draconia
Crew

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gigabitdoll

Beloved Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:10 am
My name is Naomi I live in canda I turned 20 last friday umm i like to draw sing and sleep Xd I tend to be really quiet I dont talk much so please dont get mad at me thinking i am ignoring you i am not though i am easy to talk to once you get me talking i kinda dont shut up sometimes i found talking to myself >_> oh fun umm what else wells umm message me comment who knows if you wanna talks sure ask questions and i answer biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:48 am
Hello all,
I am Chris, currently living in Port Orchard, WA.
I am single and I was born 05/02/1988 (means I am 22) ^^  

Kurisu Alba

Romantic Lover

10,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50

Neko_Jar

Smitten Kitten

13,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:49 am
Hi. :3
My name's Janet. I'm 18, and I'm going to be a freshman in college, but I don't know what I'm going to major in. I live in Ohio. My boyfriend and I are addicted to Gaia.

Other than Gaia, I love playing videogames, crochetting and sewing, watching TV, reading, sleeping and eating. Videogames I love: Zelda (Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask), Pokemon (Crystal, Emerald), Zomg, Sims 1 and 2 games, Robot Unicorn Attack on Adultswim.com, etc.

Gaians 18+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff