Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:11 pm
"Have you ever heard of the ancient Rurouni? They were supposedly samurai with no destination... Just like I am today... I guess I could be called one.. A Rurouni.." He then looked at Max, "Say, what's your companion like? I've never had one since I always travel around and never, ever stick to a village." He thought about the many village Titans that he had killed and wondered what the towns were like now, if he should ever go back to one or if he should just keep wandering until he found his companion.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:21 pm
User Image
He chuckles. "Why dont you stay? too much responsibility?" He sighs when he asks what Hayate is like. "Truthfully i met her only today...be she's shy and quiet and almost child like..." He smiles a little and shrugs. "But you look like you don't want someone like that....no you seem like a person who needs a fighter along with him...."  

miller4595

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:27 pm
Otosu smiled, "You may be right... and all the villages I've been to... they've already have a Titan so I can't protect the village, one Titan per village, it's the unwritten rule." He then chuckled at the second comment, "A fighter... That wouldn't be bad but then what about this thing? I would rather protect the human then have it fight my battles." He poked the wire basket that was large enough to carry a human with comfort that was on his shoulder. It had a ragged black cloak over it to act as a protector from the suns rays.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:28 pm
Zee was thrown hard onto the ground in a dark alleyway. A titan stood over his face bloody from where her nails had only been able to make minor marks. He raised a sword above his head and she rolled out of the way as it caming thundering down to where she once laid. "Thank God for elf reflexes." she thought to herself. She then got up to run but the titan grabbed her ankle. She was hoisted into the air. "Last time I'm ever horrible to this master." she thought in fear as she was thrown against another wall. She hit her head hard on the stone and crumpled to the floor. Zee looked up for a split second and saw the man lumbering her way. She looked around and saw her escape route. She swung around the man only getting a slight cut on her arm. She then climbed up into a sewege hole and crawled for dear life. The last thing she heard before she hit light again was the shouts of her previous master.
((Ok i soooo hope i'm not interupting and i hope i did that right. sweatdrop ))

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:35 pm
(You did just fine! ^_^)
User Image
"well you should get going...also look out the next titan in the closest town he's a bit abusive...also you could take his slave more then likely." He gets up and heads back to his look out point and sits back next to his companion.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:39 pm
Otosu smiled and said, "If it's an abusive Titan he will be dead within three seconds." Otosu said before he quickly grabbed his weapon and stood up, a flare in his eyes, "Titans are protectors and I will uphold that. Thanks for telling me this." Otosu said this before taking off in the direction that Max had pointed towards, a sand cloud making him disappear without a trace.
((Woops... Kinda just you know deleted and everything... hehe))  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:42 pm
((Correct and ok good, glad i didn't mess up))
Zee crawls out of the sewer hole and blinks into the light. She thinks to herself, "Oh what am i gonna do." she says running her hands through her hair. "Run." she replies to herself. Zee looks around can still slightly hear the sound of her old master. She sighs and puts her hands down by her side and runs. She runs as far as she can. Her dagger bouncing against her leg. It won't do much for self-defense but the feeling of having something is nice. Zee continues to run, trying to forget about the bellowing sounds of her old master. She runs until her legs and feet burn. She sits down and wipes the sand and dirt off her feet and rubs them. "I'm gonna die out here." she mutters.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:47 pm
Otosu soon finds himself seeing a girl that seems to have been abused sitting down and he walks over, already conjuring up a small bit of water, "What are you doing all the way out here in the desert, human?" Otosu asked, his face full of kindness as he continued to summon up small bits of water at a time to save strength for what seems to be a battle ahead. He then spotted the dagger and knew right away whom she was though he didn't say it since it might make her scared though by the cuts he could tell that this girl had just gotten into a fight with her master, and maybe not for the first time.
((Probably my last post, if not the next one is))  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:57 pm
Zee stands up quickly her body shaking from dehidration. She almost dies when she sees the water. But then shakes it all off, "I-I ran away." she says taking a cautious step back. The man looks nice but it's still ok to be careful. Zee looks the man up and down and observes his features. He looks quick enough so that she can't run away and strong so a fight would be hard, "Ummm yeah i ran away. What are you doing here." she says trying to sound tough. She then looks at the ground, "And don't call me human." she mutters.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:23 am
Otosu smiled and drew his sword out before sticking it into the ground and saying, "I'm a Rurouni, a samurai with no destination, and whom might you be? Oh yes if you want some water come and get some, I won't do anything. This one heard a rumor about an abusive Titan around here and I wish to kill him so that I may become the protector of that village at all costs."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:23 am
(( Welcome to the crowd, Zee. And Otosu ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:20 pm
((HI blaugh ))
She slowly edges towards him keeping clear of the sword and listens to his story. When he is finished Zee replies, "Oh, hey that's my old master." she says looking up at him suddenly. She sips some water and looks him up and down, "I doubt you'll be able to stop him though." she says rubbing some of the water on her wounds, "He's the toughest titan in the village. He's fast, strong, and has a blade bigger then yours." she says, "More or less." she grins at him, "Besides, if you wanna fight him, i wanna see it, and i ain't goin back there." she adds on, "So you should just stay here and go along your merry way and forget about him" she grins.

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:28 pm
"Unfortunately you've peaked my interest, if you want to come with me than you can, I will protect you with my life, though that vow is not necessary since I won't die." He stood up and picked up his sword, swinging it back to his shoulder with one hand, before looking down and saying, "Are you done with the water? Or do you wish for more?" He didn't mean for it to sound rude but it was just a mere question that he always asked any human that was in need of water. He looked at the direction from which Zee and started to wonder what type of Titan is there, "And the size of the blade doesn't always matter..." Otosu said remembering his fight with Max that he could still see every move clearly.
((Ello.. XD))  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:12 pm
Zee smiles, "Peak of interest, portecting?" she looks him up and down again, "You're different then the other titans I've met." she hands him back the water and turns to face where he is looking, "Oh, yeah i'm from Elden. It's about a day's walk that way." she says pointing then turning back to him, "If you wanna get yourself killed then enjoy your hike. I"ll stay here for the night, no beasties gonna kill me while I"m walking in the dessert in the middle of the night." she pulls off her jacket and sits on it She closes her eyes and concentrates. After awhile she makes sparks on her fingertips until she has a very small fire going.
((How are we this lovely day/night depending on where you are?? lol [: ))  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces