Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:18 am
"Awesome..." Smeargle spoke out a little too loud from behind the tree putting his sketchpad away. He quickly pulled up his camouflage and ran out of sight.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:08 pm
(Fact: If you breed a male Blaziken with a Female Lucario, you can get a Lucario with Blaze Kick)

Riolu caught his breath and looked over at Cynder. "My father was a Blaziken" he explained. "I guess I inherited the move from him". He took a deep breath and then got to his feet. "C'mon! let's get back to the village". Then he got an idea! "Hey Cynder! starting tomorrow, do you want to train together?"

Back at the valley...

Kirlia nodded and using some flints she managed to get a small fire going. "Okay Ninetales-sama. What do I do next?"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:10 pm
Cynder nodded at him and smiled as wide as he could manage. "That sounds great! Tomorrow it is! Here, take my paw. He stood and grabbed Riolu's paw, pushing the button on his necklace and warping back to his tent in a flash of light. "Woah!"

Ninetales was excited to see the enthusiasm from the young Kirlia. "Then you take a few berries and place them in a pot, like that one over there. Go ahead, I'll put the pot on the fire after you're done"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:24 pm
Riolu looked around "What the heck just happened? How did we get back here?" He looked over and saw Kirlia talking to Ninetales. Smiling to himself he put his things in his hut and walked over to them.
Kirlia took some choice berries; Pecha, Watmel and some Nanab, and placed them into the pot. Levitating the pot over to Nintales she placed it onto the fire. "Okay! What's the next step?" Then she saw Riolu walking over and ran to him, tackling him to the ground with a hug. "What happened to you!?" she said worriedly when she saw his injuries.
"It's nothing" he replied, blushing from the hug "Just took care of some loose ends". He looked over at the pot of berries "What are you up too?"
"Imma learning how to cook from Ninetales-sama!" Kirlia said proudly. Riolu patted her on the head, coming h ere was definatly the right course of action. "Then I can't wait to taste it" he replied.
Kirlia ran back over to Ninetales "Sorry about that. Where were we?"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Wyrm Strander

Familiar Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:36 pm
Buizel ran up to Nintales. "There was a fight! I think it's done now, but..." He whispered to himself. "I'm such a coward!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:26 pm
"Well, it's this thing that mama got from when sh- hey! where ya going?" Cynder followed Riolu out of the house and met up with Kirlia and Ninetales. "Oh, hey mama! Kirlia! Oooh! Who's cooking something tasty?" Cynder stood and teetered over the pot and took in a huge whiff. "Oh my gods! That smells heavenly!" He blushed and licked his chops. "Mama, are you cooking more poffins?" Ninetales turned to Cynder with a warm smile that she always seemed to wear. "No, my child, Kirlia made them~" Cynder smiled and turned to Kirlia. "Well they smell heavenly~"  

LimberNimbleShadow

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:39 am
Kirlia blushed at Cynders comment. "They're probably not that tasty, I'm still learning after all".
Riolu walked over to the pot, "That can't be true. If you made it then I bet it's the best" he replied innocently.
Kirlia turned bright red and nearly fainted. She spun around and buried he burning face into on of Ninetales' tails so Riolu wouldn.t notice. Riolu dipped a finger into the mixture and then tasted it. "See! I knew I was right, this is good..." He turned and looked at Kirlia, "Um Kirlia?... what are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:59 pm
Cynder and Ninetales exchanged a glance and a smile, then tuned to the two. "You two must be in...Well, you'll find out soon enough~" Ninetales patted Kirlia on the head and trotted off with Cynder in tow. "Hey, we'll be right back. We've gotta make a quick run for some oran and sitrus berries for the old ones, okay?"  

LimberNimbleShadow

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:39 am
Kirlia nodde and resumed stirring the pot, attempting to shake the thoughts she had out of her head. Riolu was still a little confused but dismissed it as nothing. He walked back to their hut and began to unpack the things he had collected earlier. Walking back outside he noticed a Buizel looking a little down. Walking up to him, Riolu tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey there! What's the matter?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:12 am
Gaia username: Mephitidae
Species: Misdreavus
Approx. level: 17
A bit of background: A bit of a loner, Misdreavus spends her time wan
dering about after nightfall. She's well-spoken, but quiet. This particular Misdreavus was once the companion of an old Medium, but she soon passed away. Misdreavus is hesitant to make new friends; she prefers to watch others from afar. Her favorite Berry happens to be the Razz Berry.

----------------------------------------------------------

Misdreavus floated silently through the once-still air, her thin lips firmly shut. She was aware of a battle brought on by the local Pokemon trainers; she decided it best to avoid it. Her amber-and-ruby eyes were downcast. Her eyes flicked upwards as a mysterious aroma wafted towards her almost nonexistent nose. Someone was cooking something.

Mephitidae

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:15 am
(Hey! a new reply)

Riolu decided to leave the Buizel alone and continued to explore. It was then that his ear twiched, someone or something was nearby. He scanned the area with his Aura and then looked up, noticing a lone Misdreavus floating in the sky. "Hey!" he called out "Watcha doing up there?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:58 am
((I'm guna pop in, hopefully won't cause any problems))

Gaia username: Kayian
Species: Grovyle
Approx. level: 29
A bit of background: Grovyle is like a lone wolf, doesn't really care to be around others or thats what he acts like, inside really he just wants to be with others but, his cocky audited make it hard for him to make any friends.

-----------------

Grovyle stretched his arms and legs out while he sat up on a branch of a tree, twig in his mouth.  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:04 am
Gaia username: XX Akira Wanijima XX
Species:Raichu
Approx. level:50 (old skool moves...yes N64)
A bit of background: Not much for friends but more of a beat em up' type. Faced with many rivals Raichu is forced to train everyday on its own. Cocky and confident Raichu is not afraid to put another pokemon down on its fighting style. Sister of the Raichu that now fights for Lt. Surge in vermilion city she works on getting back to the town she was stollen from by Team Rocket, 2 years ago. So now stuck in the middle of a wonder she trys her best to be reunited with her brother and true Owner.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:12 am
Raichu wondered the forest looking for a reason to train with out boring herself. It could hear other pokemon and a small smirk appeared on its expression. Raichu dashed towards the bushes only to see a Muk, obviously lost trying to find its way back towards where it came. Raichu let out a small sigh and layed on its belly and planted its tail into the ground "Might aswell have some fun while im here..." she thought and watched how small bolts of electricity came up from the ground and shocked Muk. Raichu barely held itself back from blowing its cover from laughing so hard at the Muk's panic.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:19 am
Grovyle got up from his nap, seeing electric bolts not far from his location. He looked in the direction of the muk and looked the other way, hearing a Raichu laughing.

Humm...what to do...I could have some fun or I could just sit back and go back to naping He said to himself.

He took the twig from his mouth and shot it down into the area of the Raichu, trying to startle it. He then moved back to the base of the tree and sat down.

That should take care of that...  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces