Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Lyndria
Lyndria. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:02 am
" Not really I just prefer not to be seen ...And don't worry about me I can handle myself quite well." Sinku said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:39 am
Avin smirked, his hand sliding to his pocket. He eyed the man carefully, ready to fight for the girl if the need arose. He vowed to stay quiet, however, until something did happen, not wanting to draw any attention to himself before he'd be able to depart.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:02 pm
User ImageLeona kept up the rough persona, "Hell honey, a cloak won't hide you here." She laughed, an empty hollow sound that everyone in the bar understood, "Go out in the rain, no one's out there to see you." She patted his shoulder, as if giving advice. On the way back down her hand slipped into his jacket by accident, though while in there, she took a few moments to check for coins. She didn't take anything, not trusting to be able to put away quickly enough with her heavy purse. She looked back over her shoulder, and nodded to Avin, using the time to get her hand out of his pocket. She had sensed him at her back, almost like a protecting figure. She'd never had one of those. Usually she had to get beat up on her own. It was nice. New, but nice.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:25 pm
Sinku flung his cloak off with a growl revealing his dog like body clad in and mythrill chest piece and bracers and black jeans along with his grey-white wings." I came in to get out of the rain....I don't like my wings to get soaked while they're out .....So I think I'll stay " He said as the wings shimmered and vanished into thin air. Sinku then finished of his rum in a few gulps and set the mug down hard.  

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:32 pm
User ImageThe entire tough girl persona shattered. The poor girl just stared at him, her mouth minutely slack. She could feel the eyes of the entire bar doing the same. God, he should have taken the insult and just brushed it off. She didn't want him to be lynched on her plate. Her eyes wide, she wondered what he was. Was he cursed? She glanced down at her own hands, wondering if she too was for touching him. Thank god, she hadn't actually stolen from him. She reached up, almost touched him, then decided against it, "I'd keep the cloak." Her mouth was dry, so the advice came out a little hoarse. She wondered if she'd survive to help him if the entire bar lynched the poor creature. Under her breath, not realizing, in her native Elvish tongue, she murmured, "Be safe," as she walked out of the bar. Well, he'd get to test his theory on how well he could survive. God, she silently prayed he wasn't lynched.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:48 pm
Avin lit a cigarette and smiled, watching the encounter. He loved the arrogance that everyone was capable of, himself included. It reminded him of how primal they all still were. He took another drag and removed the cigarette from his lips, exhaling slowly as he moved closer to the man. "There's a strict leash law in this city," He said staring straight ahead as he sat next to the man. "We advise you to tread carefully and avoid showing off."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:09 pm
Sinku chuckled." Oh I ain't showing off ....Yet....And on top of that I ain't nobody's pet and anyone who tries to put a leash on me will cease to exist." Sinku flicked his twin tails a few times before sitting back down and ordering another drink.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:50 pm
Avin grinned, his eye burning red. "You're quite cocky for an outsider," He stated, putting his cigarette out on the counter. "And the drink affects your speed," He added, eying the rum. "Suffice to say, you'd be ******** in a fight."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:16 pm
" When you have been a pirate as long as I have....Rum no longer affects me the way it used to ...and right now I can handle myself quite well." Sinku said cracking his knuckles and a slight charge of electricity ran around his hands before disappearing again." Care to give it a shot?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:43 pm
Avin laughed aloud, grinning wildly. His eye seemed to flicker crimson, as if there was a fire burning deep within him. Without a moments notice he was up, his knife was out, and he was driving it towards the man next to him laughing all the while.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:33 am
User ImageJust as she stepped outside, the young girl’s pointed ears caught the ‘warning’ Avin gave. She couldn’t prevent the laugh that came from it. A leash law. Yeah, of course Opalescent had that. She hooked a right around the café, and gave a soft knock on the back door. She needed to still pick up the food for tonight. Within the seconds it took the old chef to open the door, she was drenched and shivering. Wide eyed, she looked up at the woman, as the extra food was thrust into her hands. She could hear laughing, almost at a maniacal level. Raising to her tip toes, she tried to see who it was. The woman, caring more about her kitchen staying clean than her customers, pushed her backwards and hissed, “If you want to stay with that madman, then fine, but keep Elio away from him.” Leona stumbled backwards, as the door was shut in her face. Avin that nice guy was laughing? Maybe he just had a crazy sounding laugh? But she couldn’t lie to herself that much, she had to just take the money he gave her and run. He didn’t know who any of her friends were or what they looked like. They’d be safe, and she’d just work hard to avoid him. That was all she could do.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:18 am
In the blink of an eye a light shield formed on Sinku's left bracer blocking the knife sending a jolt of electric shock running down Avin's arm and Sinku extended a blade of darkness out of the right bracer as he swung his right fist at Avin stopping just short of his throat." Care to try that again?" Sinku asked calmly  

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:57 am
Avin grinned, placing an open palm on Sinku's stomach. "Boom," he said as fire burst from the center of his palm as if breaking free. He slid back from the blade, twirling his own knife around his fingers. "We haven't had this much fun in years" Avin said, still grinning.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:27 am
User ImageIn almost a mad panic, Leo fled the scene. All she could think of was getting away. She didn’t consider something causing Avin to change, just thought it was all a lie. Everything he’d told her. Emelie, the money. Only instinct and her Elvish reflexes kept her from running into the passersby on the crowded street. She didn’t acknowledge anyone, didn’t take the time to guess what was in their pockets. She only knew she had to get the money home safely. Halfway home, she realized the flaw in her plans. What if he actually was mad? And could stalk her? If she went all the way home, no one would be safe. She didn’t know the skills of a pyromancer, but she couldn’t take the risk. Slipping into a nearby alley, and hiding against the cold brick under the eaves for some semblance of protection, she reached into her pocket. Pulling out a coin, she bit it to test if it was real. It definitely made her teeth hurt. Accepting it as real enough, she made her decision. She would lie low, keep away from the shelter for a while, until she was sure Avin had gone. But first, she’d meet up with the smartest of them, have him take over the money and the food. Nodding to herself, she pulled her jacket around her tighter, then started off again. This time, with a cat like fluidity, she maneuvered through the familiar streets. It didn’t take her long to reach Kyle, the smartest of them. After a quick explanation, he understood her desire to be cautious, and taking the money, they split up within minutes. She returned to the higher up section, across the street from the café, to see if Avin was still in there. Climbing a rickety fire ladder, she reached the top of the building, giving herself a good view without being too noticeable. She started to cast another warming spell, as she looked out, praying he wouldn’t see her.  

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:36 pm
Sinku smiled as the attack did no damage " I'm immune to damage from the elements....Now tell me how you like the taste of this." Sinku formed a marble sized orb of light and dark energy and threw it at Avin setting it off near Avin's face creating a large explosion that rocked the building.  
Lyndria

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff