Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce Yourslef
  It Saves People
View Results

The Trill King

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:34 am
my name is azhael ^^
Male
I'm the captain of the chilean embassy guild
age 24 years old
I reside in Santiago, Chile domokun
Spanish its my first language  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:35 am
surprised
I KNEW It! blaugh

Inferis, I don't RP that much. (I think we'd better talk English wink )
But when I do, it's more just for fun. Just silly stuff wink

I think I'm still in some original HP-RP, where I'm Voldemort, but... I haven't come back in ages! O.o
Oops...

Azhael
Spanish rocks ninja

Hatsjepsoet

TUSHYNIPS

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:44 am
Hello biggrin My name is Tiffany. I don't work or nothing. I just stay at home all day, clean, go on Gaia, and try not to loose my sanity blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:47 am
Sounds like a dream surprised heart heart

Hatsjepsoet

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:59 am
Heyyo o.o
I r teh Yawgie
I've actually been in this guild for a bit but kind of forgot about it *shame* ._.
I used to/kind of still mod for the GGN Guild Hell. I pwn Evil Inc along with my co founder Rame Sorte and I'm a moderator for Gaia Online in lots of forums including the guilds forum =O so yay. heart

If ever a question comes up I'll try to answer it and stuff. 3nodding sweatdrop

PS: f0mg I'm sorry I hath neglected this guild >_>  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:51 am
Yo, Im Kai, just joined thiis guild not long ago, im 16 and im a weapons freak, any other questions just ask me ^^  

EJthefirst

GuraGura

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:14 am
yeah,uhmm.. hi i am shurry!
i am 13 years old and live in germany,thats why i am crew member in ''gaia auf deutsch'' a german guild,i am also planning to open a new guild,but i am too thrifty and still dont have enough gold sweatdrop (yeah i luff money xd )i spend a lot of time in gaia,i am an artwhore and i am always lurking for art in the art freebie forums.I am member in alot of guilds were i dont post in very often sweatdrop (i hope i will post here alot) i am mostly active in the kawaii guild and the gaia auf deutsch guild.except gaia i also like drawing,reading...and uh...i dont really do alot when i am offline O.o
nah,anyways thats it about me  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:26 am
Um, well, hello there.
I'm Liftrasir, my real name is Eeva (like anyone cares, but whatever). I'm from Finland, and I'm a crew member in the Finnish Guild.
I'm 19 years old at the moment, oh how I feel old.

My hobbies are drawing and playing video games.

I may not be the most active type (I'm not so good with foreign languages so I'm kind of scared to write in English), but I usually check Gaia and my guilds once a day. I really should write more. My usual hangouts are the Finnish Guild and the Magical Poll Land.  

Liffy Glitter

sanandreasaholic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:43 am
Well, lets see here. My name is sanandreasaholic and Im from the U.S. Im 19 years young. I go to a community college full time and work when I can. Im a crew member in the FBW guild. Nice ta meet ya.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:36 pm
Hello there! biggrin I'm Jewel and I was just invited into this guild. I own the Red Dwarf Guild, which is a guild for fans of the Britcom. wink Nice to meet... well not meet... type, to you all. 3nodding

sweatdrop  

Starlit Jewel

Takuya Kanbara

Peaceful Protagonist

6,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:41 pm
Hi. Name's Takuya. I was the captain of the Digimon Frontier guild, but I gave that one up. I'm currently captain of KBI Corporation, which was created by a friend of mine. She quit Gaia shortly after, which was dissapointing. I'm a crew member in multiple guilds, such as the Random Roleplay Guild, and Nerv Central. I was invited here, and it was free so I figured I'd join, so hello. ^^"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:00 am
Hey all , Im Dragon Hawk, i got recently invited by linkinpark to join this guild. Im not really sure what to write here, so if you wanna know about me just ask. O yeah any of you play Guild wars or World of Warcraft?  

Dragon Hawk

Friendly Seeker

3,500 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Zackeyo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:29 pm
Hello all, I'm Zackeyo. I've been on Gaia for a long time now and have really enjoyed it. I try to get on it any chance I get. Anyway I don't really know what else to say about myself othan then. I recently found out I was a Mod on Gaia for something but I don't know what it is and until just recently I didn't even know I had become a Mod. But it's nice that I did, anyway just thought I'd introduce myself. If anyone would like to know more about me. Feel free to Pm me and I will answer your PM when I can. Oh and I hope noone minds but I figured I'd post my bump post here. Here it is:User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:33 pm
Hello All XD I'm Mew_Ichigo_Strawberry ((Ichigo)) I really dont know what this guild if for, because I got invited buy someone. I really dont know what to post and I am not sure if I will post alot, for I really dont go into guilds that much anymore, but I love to talk to other members on gaia ^^ ((I dont mind random PM's once so ever)) Well thats all I gotta say for now.

-Ichigo

Mew_Ichigo_Strawberry

HikariTanma

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:36 pm
Name's Hikari. Someone invited me...for some reason. I suppose it's because I'm the captain of a guild or...something like that. Anyway, I'm on Gaia all the time but I probably won't be talking much on here. Watching silently, more than likely. Watching for people's questions and maybe answering them. Other than that, I'll come on if I ever have a question. See ya'll around.

:: Hikari ::

Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces