Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:03 pm
Enkah snorted. "Well. It is kind of hard to attack him when he is protected by roots, and when I am in front of your path."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:59 pm
Massasooni shakes his head. "... and it's even harder for you when neither of your targets are tied down." He said with a smirk.  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:09 pm
Nyra stood up and looked at Massasooni, a glint in her eye. Hopefully he was thinking what she was thinking. She braced her legs anyway. She was going to attack Enkah no matter what. Enkah owed her, in her way. "Idiot... that Enkah" She muttered below her breath.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:25 pm
Massasooni dosen't move, but his orb was moving in the air a bit before finally shooting straight at Enkah, like a snake. Massasooni followed up with a swing of his sword at Enkah.  

Shadowing Death

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:36 pm
Enkah fell over, and held up her staff to hold the sword. Her teeth gritted, and she felt her amulet against her chest, right where one would gab her. The corners of her mouth slightly came up.

Nyra ran at Enkah, slashing at her arms. she cut one of the arms, and she felt the sudden drop in strength in Enkah's arms, and she smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:55 pm
Massasooni smirks as he pushes past her staff to duck low and jump up for a rising slash.  

Shadowing Death

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:05 pm
Enkah looked at him, wide eyed, then let go of her staff and tucked her wings in, before rolling over.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:18 pm
Massasooni quickly puts his sword away before crossing his arms. Quickly the shadows move over him and engulf him in a black-like-gas before disappearing. You could hear his chuckle though and his footsteps, he was invisible. He stands still and waits to see Enkah's response.  

Shadowing Death

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:41 pm
Enkah unfolded her wings, slowly but quietly, and jumped into the air, flying for a moment, then diving to grab her carved staff. SHe didn't want Nyra to get it.

Nyra scowled, and yelled "By Set you are a pain!"
Enkah smiled and said "Still believing the old ways, Nyra?"
Nyra smirked Evilly, and said "Still wear your djed, Enkah?"
Enkah took her amulet out, revealing the golden djed on the old, twine rope.

((Linking a picture of a djed/Enkah's Amulet. Djed Link (FYI, A djed is the Ancient Egyptian symbol of stability representing Osiris, Egyptian God of the Afterlife, and in some terms, stability.)))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:49 pm
((Man! Educational facts in summer?... Got created summer to keep away education! gonk ))

Massasooni walks quietly and asks "Need to ask nonsense to each other?" before a dark orb appears and shoots at Enkah.  

Shadowing Death

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:59 pm
Enkah dropped her amulet. She dived slightly and attempted to hit him with her staff, on the arm, then she flew back up, just out of reach of their swords. "Nah, just reveling in our venomous past."

Nyra scowled and nodded. "I killed her in the first place. I wanted to see if she was still faithful to the old gods." She sighed, muttering "Religious politics made me kill her."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:42 pm
Massasooni ducks when he notices Enkah dive. He then said as he reveals himself again. "... Enough of this... I'll blast her to hell." He said as he pulls his arms close and palms just a bit apart and facing each other as dark energy begins to build between them.  

Shadowing Death

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:46 pm
Enkah sneered, which didn't look right on her face. She dived again and again, and sent trees and shrubs to attack him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:02 pm
Massasooni didn't hault his focus on building the energy, the compacted energy has so far built to the size of his head. "Give it up..." He grunted.  

Shadowing Death

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:09 pm
Enkah started flying like an accomplished flyer, and kept diving every so often. "I shall give it up when I lose my wings!"

Nyra gritted her teeth and started climbing one of the trees Enkah controlled, moving fast enough for the trees not to hit her.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff