Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
☾Ͼold ωar☽(OOC!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:28 pm
Wow, that's way cool, Torza! And I hope everything goes well, I would say to try out for America's Next Top Model, but Tyra scares me xd and I wouldn't want you to be with all those bitchy girls lol.
I have a friend that would be a good model too, but she thinks she’s ugly and I swear if I hear her say it again I'll kill her. She's 6'1 and she's 121 lbs... xP Being a model is almost perfect for her.

It's good be social. ♥ And I'm kinda like that too, if you get to know me. lol

Nyeh.. I could be if I wanted to..I'm more of a song writer. (I'm in a band mrgreen ) Lol If I ever do, it's about weird things. Usually I stand on the street corner and shout it at cars passing by.. J/K!

Ok.. Here's my guess.

So it's about the knife, right? Well, *Clears her throat and holds a rose to the sky*
I think that.. When Innocence shattered the Knife, it symbolized her love for Kazon. Not for how she hated him, but for how she broke away from her hatred of the Ice. She came to the realization that it didn't matter if he was Ice; what mattered was love.
Also, when she thought the blade would explode, and it didn't, I thought it symbolized how the world was going to react to their love. She thought it was going to be a big deal, but in the reality of it.. It didn't matter. Sure, they might get looked down upon, but that was probably most of it.

However.. I'm going to make a double-standard and say it's bad if an Ice-wielder falls in love with a Fire-wielder.

Good god... I fell like such a hipster.
O.O Maybe I am one.
NO! I refuse to believe it!

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:51 pm
Wow, Harmonie...I'm going to go with that as what that blade shattering meant. That was a really cool way of putting it! And thus we have symbolism!

However, what I am asking for is what does this reveal about the character? And here is another huge hint, how did she manage to bend and shatter a silver blade? She is, after all, little more than human. Plus, she wasn't touching the blade itself, she was gripping the hilt, but she saw the tip of the blade bend before it just flat out shattered.

By the way, nice touch with the 'holding rose to sky' thing whee

On the other hand...yea I've written songs...not too good at it. Songs aren't the same as poetry, and since I'm good at poetry, it's hard to get away from using the same pattern.

I hope that one day I get to see your band name up in lights, girl! Make me proud! But, um...that'll be pretty hard if I don't know your band name by the time it is up in lights. Hell y'all could be Paramore and I wouldn't know xp

xCIZINEC

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:14 pm
What can I say... I rock the literary socks off of Hey-sus himself. cool

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFargo.
I didn't even realize she didn't break the blade with her hands....
Maybe she did it with her mind. xD lol
Oh I dunno... I'll have to sit next to the dryer and stuff my face with pomegranate for this one... I'll get back on it.

Yeah.. I thought it was smug too. lol mrgreen

lol I dunno I like music better, sometimes poetry seems a little to hard to read. I guess you can say I like the rhythm of it.

I f_-_ing hate our band name... I hope it changes..
It's...
Invisable Monsters
lol... Well we do have some up coming concerts. Needless to say... It's going to promote the transvestites of the area... lol I love them... They're so darn cute.

Oh..and btw I'm not the singer... My friend is (the model girl)... I'm the lead guitarist.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:42 pm
Did it with her mind? You're getting close 3nodding Go ahead and sit next to that dryer and stuff your pretty face with pomegranate and get back to me in the morning.

Poetry is harder to read because it uses literary elements that songs don't. I often put a lot of poetic reference in my RP posts, especially alliteration and assonance. They're the easiest to incorporate anywhere. I actually have a poem I wrote a long time ago on my profile. My guy friends really like it since it was originally intended for a guy, but it's not my best work...

Dude! That's a flippin' awesome band name! I was actually thinking of what I would name a band if I were ever in one. On RockBand I have one and we're called Seven Deadly because each character is named after a deadly sin and a color. For example, my character is the guitarist and her name is Silver Envy; my little sister is the singer and she's Black Wrath; my best friend is the drummer and she's Blood Lust; and my brother isn't a stable character but he's the occasional singer, I think, and he's Forest Pride. We couldn't find people who wanted to be Sloth or Greed of Gluttony mad d

In 6th grade I was dead-set on the name 'Sound of Time' for the band my cousin and I were going to make. Now I realize it's more the name of a book or poem xp

Haha...transvestites...

"My children never caused such trouble; they all became acupuncturists!"

"Well, we can't all be acupuncturists!"

"No! Your great-granddaughter had to be a CROSS-DRESSER!"

One of my favorite parts in that movie...every time I hear 'transvestites' that's what I think of whee Ever see the movie "To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar"?

xCIZINEC

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:09 pm
Don't think I won't! I intend to unravel this... clue if it means that I have to kidnap my lovely little friend and force him to make something up if I draw a blank!

True, but sometimes I think Poetry is on crack. They say there's a meaning, but sometimes they just make it up. I've read some real crap. (Usually by some kid that thinks he's deep.
lol)
Of course, not all poetry is like that. The only real poetry I like is by Edgar Allan Poe... What can I say, I picked a quote for Mariko and Hyde that was by him. ♥
I find music healing. mrgreen Except for Rap! I only tolerate that if I have to curb stomp someone! j/k.... But seriously.
Have you ever had a rap battle? It's SOOO MUCH fun...
Of course I'm more like Hiphopopotamus vs the Rhymenocerous more than anything...

Yeah... A lot of people like it.. I think it sounds like some 5th grader made it up... lol
That's pretty cool.
Lol I freakin suck at rock band. I'm usually the singer and my character is usually some fabulous man, called Kiki, Florence or even... Mr. Zabblepants.

Ha! That's pretty cool! It reminds me of the Prince of Persia!

Yes.. Trannies.
You've never lived until you've seen a drag queen sashay down the street with her pet miniature dog at mid-morning.

Hmmm I think of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Please tell me you've heard of that. If not, you'll be getting a link to the best song ever.
And I'm afraid I haven't, I'll have to watch it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:34 pm
I tried reading the post but i got lost so ill just post this
4laugh

btw Harmonie, you signature made me laugh so bad! Silly Tyra  

ZeroOtterz

xCIZINEC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:45 pm
Haha! Well, I wish you luck.

I have no doubt that the person who invented poetry was on drugs...

EDGAR ALLAN POE IS MY FAVORITE!!!! Oh my God, I love his work...he's so depressing though! (this coming from the goth of the group stare ) Honestly, I cried when I read 'The Bells' because I saw what it was about right off the bat. Writing about how his life went from the innocence of being a merry child to experiencing his mother's death to getting married to the love of his life and then watching her die at the same age his mother died? Oh-Em-Effing-Gee.

Ugh, I hate rap, I'm sorry...I love dark scremo metal and symphonic metal and alternative and heavy rock and even country! But I hate rap. The sad thing is that rap is 'sung' by black men when it was invented by a white woman. Betcha didn't know that!

Wow...was that Bruce Willis??? I could've sworn that was Bruce Willis!

You know, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and just because you think that the name sucks doesn't mean it isn't beautiful in the eyes of everyone else in the world! lol jk

...m'kay yea it sounds like a 5th grader made it up...

Haha! Then I obviously haven't lived!

Well, I've heard of it. Never seen/heard it though...

Don't worry, I've never seen that movie either. But it's about three transvestites who help this woman, and they think she doesn't know that they're all men because she welcomes them into her life like they really are girls because she needed help with an abusive father or something, I can't remember...but at the end of the movie, one of the guys is about to tell her that the three of them are transvestites and right before he tells her, she stops him and says "Adam's Apple." Which reveals that she's known they were guys all along. Patrick Swayze is one of the cross-dressers whee

Nice, Spirit rolleyes Honestly I don't know that chick so I don't understand the signature...'course I've been waiting for someone to understand mine but it's funny because no one has yet 4laugh But it's not a funny signature, so it doesn't even matter. Haha.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:32 pm
Yes... His poetry is quite pulchritudinous (lol) , but I mostly love his short stories.. whee I can't decide if I like Black Cat or The System of Dr. Tarr and Professor Fether more. I suppose his stuff is really messed up, but he did have a hard life. (As you said before.)
The Goth.? Thank goodness you're not Emo... I suppose I would label my self as a rocker. I have the leather pants, I have the extremely awesome hair, and I have the kickass shoes. lol But on some occasions I dress like a hippy... >.>

Hmmm Scremo? That's too bad. I personally can't handle it...(It's funny because the group that opens for us is scremo... lol. They usually kill our audience and then I kill them.) We play alternative... Ever heard of Garbage? Our singer sounds like her.

The one thing about rap is that you can't look at it seriously.. (Like Scremo...sorry.) I like to make fun of rap music... The only time I listen to it is when I feel like being stupid and making fun of my friend.
I didn't know that... Who was this woman?

lol I dunno, but he's my hero.

Lol I guess it's an ok name. My friend was DIE Yuppie DIE, but I think it's a little too much. Lol I would take the original over that any day!

Yeah.. It's pretty darn fun. I'm almost jealous of their fashion though! One time I saw one walking down the street in this awesome dress , and If I had been planning for Prom, I would have ripped it off and taken it for myself.

Oh you need to watch it... Here's the link...Sweet Sweet Music... lol

Sound's fun. I'll have to rent it.

Yes.. Tyra is a silly lady.
It's Tyra Banks! She's one of the most popular models in the world. lol It's ok if you don't know though.

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

xCIZINEC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:57 pm
For me I have trouble deciding between Black Cat and The Tell-Tale Heart. It was one of the first I'd ever read/seen by him. I read the book 'The Man Who Was Poe' and after that I was all over researching him xp

It's quite funny...I seem to bear many relations with the last name 'Poe'...my favorite poet/writer is Edgar Allan Poe, and the boy whom I will always consider my very first love is named Evan Poe. He and I came so close to dating at the end of 6th grade year, but I was stupid and got into a huge fight with him over a simple project he and I were assigned to, and I ruined everything crying Then I thought I got over him, but first love is always the hardest. To this day I think about him just once every day. It's annoying as hell.

Ahh rambling whee

Um...I kinda used to be emo, technically still am, but I'm moving out of that phase and into the preppy goth/punk girl. Too bad I hate preps. Rockers rock though blaugh I was supposed to be learning how to play guitar this summer, but I just don't know how I'll keep up! I'm going to be joining a Venturer's Troop, I'll be at SLS for a week, I have carwash days, I'll be volunteering at the hospital as if I really worked there, I'll have summer assignments and possible an online class for school so that I can stay in ROTC all four years and still get all of the credits I need...ahh I'll be so busy >.<

Yes, I love scremo! Or actually just things that have screaming in it. This is my favorite>>> Ohemgee Andy Six is to EFFING DIE FOR!!!

Andy Six is only 19 years old...he's absolutely adorable...You should see him without make-up. His eyes are amazing! And he doesn't wear contacts! If I could date that boy...if I could marry that boy I so would... heart

Alternative is at the top though. My favorite song may be Knives and Pens, but alternative is the type I listen to most.

Nah, never heard of Garbage, but I'll look 'em up later 3nodding And I dunno who the woman was, but I know she was the first rap artist (if you can call them artists) and I've heard her songs too. They were pretty good for the original rap.

Yea, I know I might be in modelling classes, but I have never once held interest in models or anything of the sort. I randomly got this phone call and they said they wanted me to go to some interview and they loved me so they asked me to join so it was a 'What the hell, why not?' moment. So, yea...don't know nothing about models out there xp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:20 pm
once again :3 omg ur a model! Thats awesomness, can i be part of your entourage? xD. Wait Edgar Allen Poe! i did a report on him! Tragic life, all the women in his life died of consumption. His mom,wife,aunt, and brother. My favorite story of his is The Tell Tale Heart, awesone beginning  

ZeroOtterz

xCIZINEC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:26 pm
Thank you Spirit! Tell-Tale Heart rocked. It was a bit creepy...er, very creepy...but it was awesome 3nodding

And sure thing. You can be part of my entourage, so long as you get your a** down here first so that I don't have to work that much wink Haha gotta practice the model's attitude! "I'm going to be the one going down the runway with a double half turn wearing 3 inch heals and an uncomfortable silk floor-length dress!"

Wow...that sounds way too girly for me gonk I'll be the goth on the runway, just remember that boys and girls!

Yea, I know that his mother and wife both died at the age of 24 of consumption, now known as tuberculosis. It was depressing...

So, future entourage Spirit, you gonna gloat about knowing the secret now? whee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:53 pm
I remember reading The Pit and The Pendulum in 5th grade... After that, I loved it. It's funny how it has a happy ending though.. I figured that out in 7th grade. lol mrgreen

>.> Yes... Well, my relationships are... How you say,
different. lol. I'm sorry about Evan... Don't worry though... High school relations aren't something to be that hung up on, I suppose it happens to everyone. (I really wasn't into relationships when I was in school.)
I guess you could say I'm narcissistic. Or at least that's what I tell the guys who hit on me.. sweatdrop
The college boys are MUCH prettier... lol They don't look like stringy heroin addicts. whee
It's ok.. I don't mind.

Emo is funny... I had a lot of those kids at my school. (I would say they were skaters more than anything thO. lol)
Lol I was Goth in 8th grade... then I was a hippy. And it kinda stayed that way except for the leather and hair. And I love my label... I'm the only one at my school that dresses that way... lol It's pretty fun. One day I'll wear ruffles and a jacket, next I'll wear bright yellow tiger strips and studded boots.
Guitar is a fun instrument to learn. I command you to learn to read music and not TAB!~ I hate tab with a passion.. xp People think they're good when they can play all these stupid songs, but they have no idea what a B flat 7 sharp 9 chord is...
If you do take the guitar, you should join Jazz Band in school. It really helps and it a really fun class. ♥ Trust me, it helped a lot.

...Well. Poison the Well kinda ruined scremo for me. I just can't take all that anrgy music in large increments. I guess it's ok to listen too when you want to get pumped up though.

xd Oh my... That song was... better than most. I like it when they sing in it... They have such pretty voices. ♥
19, huh? I think he might be a little to old for you, dearie. lol It's ok though... If I could >.> date a younger David Bowie... I would.
And yes, his eyes are quite pretty. ♥

I really have no idea what I like... It's kinda like a giant garglemesh of everything. (Except country, Brooklyn doesn't listen to that.. lol) Everything to Electric Six, Nick Cave, The Decemberists, David Bowie, ect... lol I like a lot of things.

If you look on my profile, I have a song by them: I'm Only Happy When It Rains. It's a good song... I like it. lol Yeah... Rappers are pretty darn funny. I only like Old School... 3nodding
Sounds pretty awesome... I think I might have to tell my friend that.

It's probably best that you don't know who Tyra is. I think she spits fire and eats children. lol xd
Not that, that isn't bad, of course.

(( lol typos...))  

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

xCIZINEC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:51 pm
Wow, thanks Spirit, for totally obliterating my so-far perfect day stare That is depressing. I can't stand the thought of suicide, I mean, yea I've considered what the world would be like without me or certain people, but never can I bring myself to think of actually doing it. My little 11 year old sister, though...well, she's always thinking about actually doing it. Touchy subject. Stupid assholes who need to make themselves feel better by crushing another person's will to live...

Yea, college boys are 'prettier' and all but I ain't in college, I'm a fishy in high school soon to be a stupid sophomore who won't even get an awesome nickname like fish!!! gonk I have an almost school wide nickname though...actually two. People call me 'Orphan' because I apparently look like the girl from the movie Orphan...and then because my name is Axsy, people leave out the 'X' and call me Assy now. It's annoying as hell, but funny too xp

People kept telling me to go onto youtube and use tableture (or something) but I haven't. It just doesn't seem like the right way to learn...What a need is a 15 year old hottie down here teaching me, like my friend Scott, or Evan! (not the same Evan I was talking about earlier...I tend to crush on boys named Evan a lot sweatdrop ) And I actually won't be able to join any school band. I have too much on my schedule as is, and my high school schedules are all already planned out. I'm only taking one pleasure class, and that's ROTC, which is also my PE credit. I already have an art credit so joining band would unfortunately be too much of a hassle crying

Supposing I do become a model, I wanna be the type who spits fire, but doesn't eat children. I'll be the fatty model that can eat whatever the hell she wants and get away with it and have all of the other models jealous of me because of my metabolic rate xp

Oh, so I created a new (and somewhat confusing) RP if anyone's interested in checking it out. It's called Continuing the Anthem under the series based forum. It's based off of the book Anthem by Ayn Rand, if y'all've ever read it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:00 pm
Sorry breaking your awesome day Torza sweatdrop .

Im a Sophomore this year 3nodding im loving it, messing with Freshmen. Axsy that's a unique name, Assy lol.

I shall come down there when you're a famous model, and join you entourage. ^^ Thats my backup plan for life, join someone's entourage xD  

ZeroOtterz

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces