Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:02 pm
Owwin
Waynebrizzle
Owwin
Thar be spoilers here. Read at your own risk.

Hokay, first. Cosmic Rosalina never comes to help me when I die. EFF HER.

Then, I think that (Miyamoto willing)the next starfox game should be like the bird levels. I think those control pretty damn sweet.

Finally. Wayne whattya tawkin about? The Green Stars are cool as hell. The ones in Battle Belt were lazy, Boom Bunker was lazy, Slipsand was obvious for the first and lazy for the next two, Upside Dizzy was obvious, BUT! There are good ones too. The volcano one at shiverburn? The ones in Mario Squared? Boulder Bowl and Hightail falls were excellent with theirs. I felt they were like the red coins from 64 only not as frustrating if you got 7 and then died. Some of them were really clever and well hidden. For me they really added to the exploration factor and I really got to appreciate the level design.

Honestly, I thought all but, like, five were just uncreative. It was sort of like the purple coin challenges, only they were half of the game's stars, so it got tired a lot faster than the purple coins did.
I think they beat the purple coin challenges and the 100 coin challenges from 64 for sure.

I dunno. I agree about the 64 challenges, but I liked the challenge that the purple coins would sometimes provide. I'm not saying Galaxy 2 doesn't have its fair share of challenges, because it DOES, but the green stars don't seem good for much more than filler to me. That's just my opinion, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:22 pm
Waynebrizzle
I dunno. I agree about the 64 challenges, but I liked the challenge that the purple coins would sometimes provide. I'm not saying Galaxy 2 doesn't have its fair share of challenges, because it DOES, but the green stars don't seem good for much more than filler to me. That's just my opinion, though.
And you are entitled to it. EVEN THOUGH IT IS DUMB AND WRONG!  

Owwin

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:31 pm
I dunno what I think about the Green Stars. On the one hand I like that even after you've "beaten" the game there's still a ton more to do, but on the other hand it did kinda drag on a little bit. That said some of them were really cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:26 pm
The perfect run is infuriating. Hate that thing XD.  

Owwin

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:04 am
I_love_Inuyasha1
Owwin: I still haven't gotten that. D=
Soon I will get Resort... maybe.
Keegz: I'M NOT EVEN THERE YET. I haven't gotten to play it much because of finals.
Well, if you hated the first flight, it's not even spoilers to say you won't like the second or third.

Know what's a cool trick? Play your own co-star with the second hand so you can have pointer control and grab mushrooms.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:31 pm
I DID IT! I AM THE MASTER OF GALAXIES!  

Owwin

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:10 pm
The flying levels were okay, but I still REALLY love the ball rolling game.

Games where you roll a ball are pretty much always awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:08 am
I was so looking forward to playing this today. ******** post. crying  

Super Cheesio

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:07 pm
The red star doesn't appear either. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:25 pm
Meta_Fish
Yeah making the red star in the first game was kinda a waste of programming since they didn't use it at all in this, and only twice in the first. What was that all about?  

Owwin

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:59 pm
Owwin
Meta_Fish
Yeah making the red star in the first game was kinda a waste of programming since they didn't use it at all in this, and only twice in the first. What was that all about?
I don't know. I guess it was hard to find good places to use it or something. I hope in the next Mario game there's flying ala SM64 because as a kid I spent hours just flying about with the winged cap.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:10 pm
Meta_Fish
Owwin
Meta_Fish
I don't know. I guess it was hard to find good places to use it or something. I hope in the next Mario game there's flying ala SM64 because as a kid I spent hours just flying about with the winged cap.
Yeah, winged cap was ******** awesome. Despite what lots of people say, the turbo nozzle of Fludd's was ******** fun.  

Owwin

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:14 pm
Owwin
Meta_Fish
Owwin
Meta_Fish
Yeah, winged cap was ******** awesome. Despite what lots of people say, the turbo nozzle of Fludd's was ******** fun.
I was actually hoping FLUDD would make a cameo in both games. Granted, the spin attack makes it so you don't need the hover nozzle so much, it would still be cool.

Maybe the next game will just be like "SUPER MARIO YEAHHHHHHH" and you get all the powerups from all the games and Yoshi and FLUDD and j**z everywhere. 3D tanooki suit. Why? Just because.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:24 pm
Meta_Fish
Owwin
Meta_Fish
Owwin
Meta_Fish
I was actually hoping FLUDD would make a cameo in both games. Granted, the spin attack makes it so you don't need the hover nozzle so much, it would still be cool.

Maybe the next game will just be like "SUPER MARIO YEAHHHHHHH" and you get all the powerups from all the games and Yoshi and FLUDD and j**z everywhere. 3D tanooki suit. Why? Just because.
.... I ******** came  

MaverickDrifter

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:17 am
If this doesn't arrive on Monday I shall RAEG.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff