Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A sailor Moon Rp ( Sailor Zodiac Rp w Orginals ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:47 am
It was a beautiful morning and Minako was getting ready for a day for Volly ball she got her gear and went out to the school.

Megan was busy with her research of the strange card and dust of the Youma. " I cant make out any of this " she said just then she happened to catch a sight of Minako and Artimes following her.

" Stella I think its time for you , Artimes and Luna to figure some thing out" she said and gave the card and tube to her guardian cat.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:36 pm
"No that's alright, you have to get to class also don't you?" She questioned. She didn't want to cause her to be late while she walked her to gym. Besides she still had to stop by her locker, and put away her books and school bag. That way it wouldn't take up all the space in her gym locker.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:06 pm
IkumiAngel
"No that's alright, you have to get to class also don't you?" She questioned. She didn't want to cause her to be late while she walked her to gym. Besides she still had to stop by her locker, and put away her books and school bag. That way it wouldn't take up all the space in her gym locker.

"Okay. Take care!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:27 am
((I haven't been here in a while.. . sorry))

Fae awoke to the sound of a lawn mower. She groaned and turned over. Finding no solution, she stood up. She went to the adjacent bathroom and stepped into a cold shower which soon turned too hot. She stepped out feeling sore all over and grabbed her towel. She went back into her room and chose a pair of jeans with holes in both of the knees, a brown top and a black leather jacket. To couple this not so happy style she chose her lucky black converse to wear. Once she was ready she descended the stairs and made her way to the kitchen. Once there, Fae took out a bowl and special K cereal, milk and a spoon. She began quietly eating her breakfast.

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

SagaStarAngel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:57 pm
((hi can i join? and which zodiac scouts aren't taken? ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:09 pm
((can i plz be usagi plzz thats if she isnt already taken or can i be the one i made up or both or yah))  

Dir-en-Grey princess

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:14 am
(( You can be both if you like ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:07 pm
i was woundering if i could use 2 zodiacs that i made that is not on the list. sailor lupus the wolf and sailor draco.  

LitaDelacour

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces