Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Eternal Bliss Hospital - Rock Village Hospital{Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:14 pm
She nodded and left the hospital to go to the district.
[[i shall be back with my weapon! ^o^]]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:41 pm
Arata entered the hospital finding a few medical supplies then retreating into a back room. From there he made adjustments to his own face, so he could fake emotions.

"Well this should come in handy."

He said grinning then frowning expressing a few mroe emotions before unsealing a few scrolls, then began to read.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:56 pm
Arata unsealed a puppet in this back room of the hospital, he read the first jutsu and began to focus his chakra strings and the first Angel puppet rose, Arat then transformed into the angel, this jutsu was extremly similar to the trasformation jutsu.[1/1]

Arata read the next scroll and thoguth for a moment and began to move the puppets mouth with strings a few times then began to speak through the puppet.[1/1]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:00 pm
The human puppet then sealed his puppet away walking out of the hospital his new face adjusted.  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:45 pm
Akira pushed through the nurses to get to a room. Instantly, nurses were around her, making her stabilize.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:48 pm
Noa opened her eyes, noticing she was in a hospital. However, even she knew that she wouldn't make it. She had to pass on her information.
'' Please... my sister... She is alive... I rescued her..Take care of her...'', she said, while spitting out blood. Her eyes flashed all directions as she tried to find a person she could trust. There were no familiar face.
'' Myoto... Akira...Kazuma... I failed you'', she mumbled.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:51 pm
Akira stepped forwards taking Noa's hand, looking into her dying eyes. He heard his name... The Leaf kage? She was from leaf. "What... What is your name... We will take care of your sister."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:56 pm
''You are...?.....*cough* Noa... Noa... Noa Hayato... My sister... Yasha.....She is alone... Not far from her... Please.. take care of her... She has... nothing... anymore... Make.. her.. strong'', Noa begged, as she felt her body leaving her. She tried to fight her conciousness back, but she fell into the darkness. Her eyes went shut, she tried to come back. She had not been able to tell where her sister was. But she faded into a coma.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:59 pm
Akira felt her pulse. "Damn it... we lost her She's in a coma." He said, sitting in a chair. "Leave her be. Get out." the nurses left.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:11 pm
An Akira clone came out of nowhere and picked up the body, leaving a moment later.  

Naruto Eternity

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:01 pm
Shane arrived at the hospital, and immediately ran up to the frnt desk, ''Get us a room and doctors. Now!'' He said, yelling at the nurse. She complied, and pointed at a room. Shane laid Karuda down on the bed, and kissed him on the forehead. ''Karuda... why must everyone hurt you?'' He asked, frowning.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:08 pm
He smiled, he lifted up his arm and slammed it into his stomach, he wheezed slightly "He... He... He..." he wheezed "Well, at least... We know it's... Not... Hemorrhaged... If it were... That would have hurt... A hell of a lot... More."  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:11 pm
Shane frowned, and held Karuda's hand, ''But I don't want you to be in any pain at all. Seeing you like this hurts me. I'm supposed to protect you... but how can I protect you from someone so much stronger than me? Someone I can trust? Someone I can call my friend? Why does he do this to us? He always says that He'd never do stuff like this when he's trying to get me back from Kumo, but as soon as I get here he lies. He tramples on his promises... he tramples on everything I'm trying to protect.'' Shane said, and cried. He was hurt by all of this, but most of all he was filled with a sudden hatred.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:15 pm
"Huh..." he wheezed... "Easily enough... But... I won't tell you... Here, the walls... Have... Ears"  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:17 pm
Akira walked into the Hospital room. "you Okay, Karuda? was I a Little too rough? you did very well."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff