Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:59 am
Kunesume2
O, thats what you meant. LOL. ok then. Get in here. I need someone the finish incorporating the living metal into the Gate grid.

I got it from my first love interes which was nippins....but, that didn't work out when her rp bf became active out of nowhere..... lol

In here. Where do you mean?? im confused lol AH too bad love crushes people sometime.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:00 am
Kunesume2
Yea, that was sickly insane. So, you think I should hold an exam for it? I mean I cant just allow the new Jounin to enter as they just became jounin. And none of them have posted since the exams have finished.

And well Alicia is already here......... I could just have here apply for Densetsu.
I haven't seen Auron but Tadashi left to travel the world and train.  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:01 am
BambiC
Kunesume2
O, thats what you meant. LOL. ok then. Get in here. I need someone the finish incorporating the living metal into the Gate grid.

I got it from my first love interes which was nippins....but, that didn't work out when her rp bf became active out of nowhere..... lol

In here. Where do you mean?? im confused lol AH too bad love crushes people sometime.
Yeah I think you know the ordeal I'm going threw, still playing the waiting game....-_-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:03 am
It was more of a moonlight crush. We met and dance the dance of battle as we both were trying to destroy the Cloud village. Im probably the only one that knows through rp who destroyed the village.

O that remains me. I did train Naito. So, I have the Kusakage under my belt. xp

I was suppose to combine the living metal with the metal for the gates and nippins WAS suppose to do it for me. I have the nano blood already and the metal, but havent set it up yet.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:06 am
@Kune: Yeah well call me when ya need me then!

@Dark: yeah im going to get my GF to come on here but ask if she can play a RPC and a NPC which could be as old as Raito and only play his love but cant battle XP  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:07 am
Dark-Ninja70
BambiC
Kunesume2

Yeah I think you know the ordeal I'm going threw, still playing the waiting game....-_-

Wasnt it you and that Arianna girl that was a densetsu for the village for a time and then left....  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:14 am
I know this is random but did you guys ever watch Dragon Ball/Z/GT as a kid? This weekend I decided to look back into my childhood and watch some old shows and movies I used to like and today I was watching Dragon Ball episodes, Im actually enjoying but unfortunately I know whats gonna happen in most episodes because I was like obsessed with it when I was like 9.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:20 am
AHAHH yep i did my favorite ever saga was the Cell Saga where Goku's son does some ultimate shiz and blasts him with a 1 handed kame-ha

(sorry so long i havnt watched it ive forgotten a few things)  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:28 am
BambiC
AHAHH yep i did my favorite ever saga was the Cell Saga where Goku's son does some ultimate shiz and blasts him with a 1 handed kame-ha

It was Gohan and he used kamehameha lol. I love watching the late dragon ball and early dbz episodes before everyone got overpowered. Dragon Ball is what I liked before Naruto and its what inspired me to draw.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:30 am
Dark you should leave me one of your eyes.Cause i'll need to see cuas eim gonna go for Yami Byakugan and that would just be a b***h cause you lose sight for a couple days.  

irishshamrock12

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:48 am
irishshamrock12
Dark you should leave me one of your eyes.Cause i'll need to see cuas eim gonna go for Yami Byakugan and that would just be a b***h cause you lose sight for a couple days.
Sorry but I decided to keep them because even if Im not as active I want to still keep the things I earned over the past 2 years.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm
Dark-Ninja70
BambiC

It was Gohan and he used kamehameha lol. I love watching the late dragon ball and early dbz episodes before everyone got overpowered. Dragon Ball is what I liked before Naruto and its what inspired me to draw.

Thats kool I was inspired by Spyro the dragon too become a games designer and once i read what i needed to become one I started to draw more and more.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:02 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Panthers7
Dark-Ninja70
Kunesume2
Its good to have fellow students in the later years. All mine are KIA, MIA, or inactive. But, I did catch Detachi on myspace once.
I trained a few people....
1st - Zaruto Uchiha(Jounin and ANBU Member): KIA
2nd - Kazuhiko Irou (Genin): KIA
3rd - Teddy Kinuga Uchiha(Chunin): KIA, revived, then KIA again. (lol)
4th - Tadashi Uchiha (Jounin and ANBU Member): ALIVE
5th - Yumi Uchiha (Chunin): ALIVE, but I never really got to train him that much yet.
Hey I was grateful for that training! It helped me alot during the Chuunin exams sweatdrop

And Lol,I guess that's true. X3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Bambi: Sounds Good.....We have 3 members so far. I just need 4 more and get it official. Which,once Kune posts,hopefully I can persuade it to happen. blaugh

(( But for now I'm hitting the bed. Night all 3nodding ))
Well since your chuunin now, and my son I can lend you some kickass scrolls for jutsu to learn and some personal tips.

That would be great =^^= Being Demon Sage and being trained by father. Think I'll be quite some force for Konoha twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:09 pm
Dark-Ninja70
I know this is random but did you guys ever watch Dragon Ball/Z/GT as a kid? This weekend I decided to look back into my childhood and watch some old shows and movies I used to like and today I was watching Dragon Ball episodes, Im actually enjoying but unfortunately I know whats gonna happen in most episodes because I was like obsessed with it when I was like 9.
I think everyone can say though,despite how some of the new anime's were,the old one's were just as good. Like when Tsunami was still on cartoonnet work and Adult Swim was a bit better. Where it had Yu Yu Hakisho and etc.  

Panthers7

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:29 pm
BambiC
Dark-Ninja70
BambiC

Thats kool I was inspired by Spyro the dragon too become a games designer and once i read what i needed to become one I started to draw more and more.

I did too, but not off of Spyro. I mean for some reason I cant even play that game without wanting to throw up on the tv screen. I had a dream to become a game designer after the first time I played Chrono Trigger on SNES.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff