Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:24 pm
Brian was going to share his condolenses when Bird suddenly started to leave. " Alright well take it easy. ' He said to her. He looked down at the other two and said. " Well I have to go help my father with something, so please stay safe alright? " He smiled kindly and then ran inside of the building following his father. " See I told you this would need your touch. " William looked around and sighed, thinking carefully. " Well A gifted didn't do this if that's what you mean, but this is indeed very odd, especially the blood spray the voids and lack of typical weapons leads me to believe that this isn't just some person, we are dealing with a very psychotic person. " William knelt ddown beside the body that had been attacked by a box opener. " Hm....These cuts show a lack of strength due to depth, the killer must not be very strong. However strength doesn't mean he's not deadly. " WIlliam stopped and looked at his son. " There's no need for us to stay here, the people we are looking for didn't do this. " He said as he left. " Yes Father. " Brian soon followed behind him as did the bodyguards who came in after William.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:12 pm
Allowing his curiosity to get the better of him, Renault approached the scene. The girl he'd seen earlier was there, but she was departing. A policeman was there. Immediately, he became scared. Having movies of right and wrong continuously pumped into your mind will do that too when that's all you really watch in school. "Oh man...." he asked as he approached the father and son duo. "What...what happened here? I saw a woman leave with blood and all tha stuff. Was there a murder sir?"

~~~

Lucas could hear everyone behind him ask for the identity of the killer of the three people. A maniacal grin split his lips giving way to almost perfectly pallid teeth. His onyx eyes lolled until they were against the edge of his eyes in question. "I wanna see." He spoke in a soft tone as he kicked from the bench. This was obviously a fake voice set aside for situations like this. With a cold stare, he approaches the scene of the crime, his own personal work of art and, while wearing a false saddened look, asks,"Sir, what happened here?"

Mahareshi

Number9Hearts

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:25 pm
User Image

Tally waves at Renault. "Hello! Im on my way to see Yukima. Ill tell her you said hello!" She continues on her way to her house to make a little snack for herself and Yuki. She hums a little song about a ladybug her father had sung to her before he died.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:20 pm
William looked down at the two children who had approached him. " This doesn't concern children. " He then entered his car along with his body guards. Brian sighed and looked down at the two boys. " There was just an accident, don't worry about it the police have it under control, alright? " He smiled at them and got into the car. The door closed signaled the driver to ignite the engine and head off back to their home. " You're to sentimental, it's quite possible those children could be more then they appear. " Brian looked down at the leather seats and thought for a moment. " Father not all gifteds are bad I assure you. Those two boys seemed nice enough, I'm sure they are just trying to get by. " William shook his head at his son's naive outlook on life. " Son the world isn't that forgiving remember that. " " Yes Father. "

Chesh stretched his arms over his head lightly as he finished off his dinner. He yawned again and rubbed his eyes with his sleeves. His father smiled down at him and said. " Alright I think it's time you started winding down. Sai it's great to know you moved back in the neighboorhood, bring your family over we can have a barbeque sometime. " With that Cheshure's father led Sai to the door and then helped Chesh up the stairs and into his room. Cheshure yawned and sat down next to a large stuffed animal made to look like the Cheshire Cat. He hugged it lightly and reached for a book, it was a spin off from Through the Looking Glass that was fantasized for children. He smiled and began to read in hte light of his room.  

Nicko1421

Alex Nevermore

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:31 pm
After awhile Osiris was home, lying on the couch with his head on a soft pillow. His Auntie was started to drink as usual, but the last call she received must've triggered her depression and made her drink over the limit. For awhile now Osiris didn't understand what Auntie was thinking when she gets drunk, he just stay's out of the situation and plays with his video games. But his Auntie has a downside. She killed Osiris Parents for the Inheriting.. But it went to there son instead.. So after all that she began to drink none stop.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:06 pm
Renault felt bad for the kid's father having to do all this work and all because of someone. "Well now, someone's dead. That's ahh...that's a nice way to start a day." Renault laments. The people still ran around and papers were flying around from the opened suitcases. "What a mess. Someone's gotta clean it up I guess. I--whoa!" He's caught off guard by the little kid next to him he immediately recognized as Lucas, the creepy kid. "Whoa man!" He exclaimed, his hand clutching his beating heat. "God! Why do you always do...nevermind. You want to help me clean up?"

"No." Lucas simply replied in his high pitched falsetto. "You'll clean it faster if you burn it."

"What? No! See...it's that there that....just-ugh!" Renault stood up and began walking to the mess. "Hey sir...hey miss...hey can I...Ah, I'll do it myself. Sheesh." He starts his volunteer work and proceeds to picking up the papers that had fallen, both bloody and clean.

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:08 pm
Cheshure yawned again his eyes becoming cloudy. He slowly snuggled in with his stuffed animal which was bigger then he was. He slowly closed his eyes and began to drift off to sleep, letting his mind take full effect. A colorful world opened before his slumbering eyes. Waters dyed purple with talking trees and spring like flowers. In here Cheshure could explore the insanity that was his mind.

Vincent closed shut his book. He sat resting comfortable in his bed however he wasn't quite ready to go to sleep just yet. Reaching for the remote to his tv he pressed power and turned to a cartoon channel where he could watch his favorite shows. He smiled at the colorful pictures and wacky sounds, it was good to be a child in his eyes.

Brian sat inside of the dojo his hand gripped tightly around his sword. It was a custom made medieval blade designed for full force combat, it was his greatest gift. Swinging the blade he would become tired quickly given the blades length and over all weight. He felt beads of sweat fly fro mhis face as he swung the blade. Taking deep breathes he held out the sword and took a final horizontal slash before he plaaced it back in it's sheath. He sat down on the wall of the dojo, drinking an odd light green liquid from a bottle, it was suppose to be good from him but tasted like something from the bottom of a lake. He grudgingly drank it down and sighed. " I had better see some good results from this. " He said trying to imagine the taste out of his mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:11 pm
(Sorry for not being on sweatdrop And thank you for movin my char 3nodding )

Sai yawned, giving a tired smile to Chesh's father as he was led out. "Thank you Mr. Valentine for lettin me stay for dinner. It was really really good. A...And I'll be sure to tell my new folks. Maybe you know em. The Almondite's? They have a....funny name" The small bow turned once he was outside and gave a small bow, just as he had the mad hatter do in some version or another. Sai then turned and half ran half skipped off, being tripped up slightly by his large coat.

When he arrived home his parents where displeased and after hearing the full story only slightly less so. The book he had clutched to himself the whole time was taken and put on the shelf and he was sent to bed. Sai however was not all to down about it. Partly do to watching Alice in wonderland and partly to the fact he could dream about it now.

demoneyeszero

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:19 pm

After being told to go inside, refusing, and, thus, being dragged inside playfully by her older brother, Sera was now sitting in her room. She looked around. I'm not sleepy. I don't want to go to sleep. She thought to herself. Her bedroom door was closed, and she knew her other siblings were most likely sleeping, or trying to sleep, with her parents downstairs watching a movie together as usual. She sighed and looked out the window. In the next house, she saw a boy[Osiris] lying on the couch. She'd always seen him, but she'd never actually spoken to him. She thought for a moment, then found her collection of rocks and pebbles. Searching through the pebbles, she found one that she didn't mind losing and opened the window. She aimed as best as she could and threw the pebble at the window closest to the boy. She didn't worry about breaking the glass though. She knew that the pebble was too small to even crack it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:20 pm
User Image

Tally decided to sleep in her treehouse that night. It was too late to give food to Yukina but she would go tomorrow. She lay her head on an old pillow of her fathers and hugged close her stuffed panda that said 'Panda by day, Ninja by night.' She loved it and thought. When she closed her eyes dreams immediately came to her. She was dreaming of the ground. Before her it shifted and changed. She could hear it breath and move and talk. Tally heard it laugh while it talked with trees and the grass. Oh the grass with a million voices. The earth told her secrets and told her to talk to the flowers. The earth was everywhere and it was everyone she knew. Her father was there. He told her about the earth.  

Number9Hearts

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:32 pm
(( I'm sorry about moving him like I did sad I just needed to move the story slightly forward. ))

Cheshure spun around a little falling down in what appeared to be some kind of bouncy ground that wobbled when he landed on it. " Hello little Cheshure. " A mysterious voice called out to him from the sky. Cheshure suddenly looked up to see a man dressed entirely in a black robe, his face hidden. " Hi! I've never seen you before. "

" Haha good then I'm doing my job correctly. " The man said as he floated down so Cheshure could see him. The man looked at the small boy and said. " Have you ever wondered what it would be like to visit exotic places? Soar high above the clouds? Swim beneath the deepest ocean? Or even become that loveable cat you love so much? "

" Haha of course I have, I dream about those things all the time! " Chesh said with a smile.

" Good. I can grant you those wishes, outside of your dreams. All I need you to do is sign this little piece of paper. " He opened his hand and manifested a shining golden contract.

" So I just write my name here and all of my wishes will be granted? "

" All of them and more. " The man said with a wide grin.

" Well alright! " Cheshure said happily. He clapped loudly and reached for the contract a a pen formed in his hand and as he finished writing his name he sealed his fate. " There you go mister.....mister? " He asked looking around to see that both the man and the contract had disappeared. " Huh? Where did he go? "He asked as he scratched his head when suddenly his fingers met something soft and fluffy. " Huh? What the/ " He said as he ran to the purple stream. Looking at his reflection he saw clear as day that he had a pair of black cat ears poking out of his head, and something wagging behind him. Spinning around he saw it was a long thin cat tail. " No way! This is awesome!! " He shouted loudly laughter filling every crevise of his dream world.

Above his dream world laughed the man who had lured yet another person to their fate. " Congratulations my little Cheshire Cat, I hope you enjoy your powers to the fullest. " His laughter faded as he disappeared in a swirling cloud of smoke. Onto his next victim, a young girl that went by the name of Bird. His smoky body formed lightly within Bird's dream world. " Well now, on to number two. "  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:44 pm
User Image

Tally's father disappeared and so did everything else. She appeared on the top of a building. She saw a man in a dark hood. "Hello? Dad? Where am I? I've never been on top of this building before and ive been on a lot of buildings. Pretty much all the buildings in the city. I'm Bird and I'm 6 years old!" She leans over the edge. "Wow! Its so tall i cant see the ground! This is a cool building!" Tally laughs happily.  

Number9Hearts

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:46 pm
" Hello Tally, it's good to meet you. " He said as he stepped forward. He smiled kindly and knelt down to look at her eye level. " My dear, you dream a lot don't you? You dream of helping people, of being free and flying across the building tops. Soaring free and wild. What would you say if I told you I could grant you all of those wishes? " He smiled and opened his arms a golden contract manifested itself Cheshures name was gone each contract had just a single blank spot for the child's name. " If you sign this all of your wishes will come true, you will be more free then ever. " He smiled again kindly, it was impressive such a Mad person could put on the perfect guise of kindness and purity.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:09 pm
User Image

"I do dream a lot. I dream about my daddy a lot but he's dead. I also dream of helping my friends. I dream of flying like you said and i dream of the earth. Sometimes i can actually hear it breath. I want to be able to talk to it." She reached forward and a pen appeared in her hand "Wow! You must be magic!" She signed her name in her nicest hand writing. "Ok what now? I don't feel any different?"  

Number9Hearts

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces