Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Zelda: Skyward Sword Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

System C O R R U P T

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:44 pm
In Conclusion: It will play fine, there will be nothing wrong with controls when it ships in 2011.

... Hopefully.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:02 am
Everyone else that played the game afterwards had no problems with it (other than being utterly retarded when it comes to Zelda), so I'm not worried one bit. Wii Sports Resort controlled fine for me, and seeing as how this is basically Wii Zelda Resort+2 years of refinement, I'm more than elated.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:35 pm
I am finally getting around to watching the conference, luckily I watched other gameplay first, because with all of the interference, that was really painful to watch. Miyamoto was prolly so embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:54 pm
Owwin
I am finally getting around to watching the conference, luckily I watched other gameplay first, because with all of the interference, that was really painful to watch. Miyamoto was prolly so embarrassed.
Not the worst demo I've ever seen, but man it was bad. I laughed out loud when he asked if someone out there was using wireless.

"Uh... No. None of us INTERNET BLOGGERS are"

Also: Disney's Epic Disney.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:55 pm
Meta_Fish
Owwin
Not the worst demo I've ever seen, but man it was bad. I laughed out loud when he asked if someone out there was using wireless.

"Uh... No. None of us INTERNET BLOGGERS are"

Also: Disney's Epic Disney.
I haven't gotten to epic mickey yet, but I wanna see it so bad. Just from some articles and screen shots I wanna play it, so footage will super hype me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:15 pm
so excited. Zelda's always good, and if this disapoints i'm gonna start a riot in the streets.

epic mickey...sounds dumb when you first hear it, but actually looks decent hoping to see more stuff on G4.  

Tweekers_Coffee Addict

Expired Pudding

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:15 pm
I'm excited!! but because my mother wishes to torture me and will NOT buy me a wii, i only hope that my oh-so-wonderful (not.) cousin, who DOES own a wii, will get Skyward Sword.

Only problem: She doesn't like it. What the hell is wrong with her?? I don't think i can love her anymore...

Edit: i think i can love her again. She's thinking of getting it.

HA!! THERE IS A GOD!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:58 pm
This looks spectacular!!!

Quick Question: Does this game require a Motion Censer Plus?  

Rich Old Man

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Monster_Mario

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:49 pm
It looks like all hte other previously released 3D Zeldas, thats my only complaint, I hear it may have online multiplayer!

That woudl be sweet 0_0  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:54 pm
pkmlpkms10

Yes, it requires Wii MotionPlus.

ultimatewarrior_link
It looks like all hte other previously released 3D Zeldas, thats my only complaint, I hear it may have online multiplayer!

That woudl be sweet 0_0
There's nothing that's been said about any type of multiplayer or any type of online play. Looking at previous Zelda titles, I really, really doubt that would happen.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:47 pm
Meta_Fish
pkmlpkms10

ultimatewarrior_link

That woudl be sweet 0_0
There's nothing that's been said about any type of multiplayer or any type of online play. Looking at previous Zelda titles, I really, really doubt that would happen.

I believe there was a recent interview with Eiji Aonuma where he said he was at least curious about multiplayer in Zelda, so I can see where a rumor like that would get started.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:02 am
The Eleventh AK
Meta_Fish
pkmlpkms10

ultimatewarrior_link

That woudl be sweet 0_0

I believe there was a recent interview with Eiji Aonuma where he said he was at least curious about multiplayer in Zelda, so I can see where a rumor like that would get started.

Every Zelda game since Twilight Princess had a multiplayer. These are only 2 DS games, but still. And Nintendo seems to be trying to make more multiplayer games, especially on Wii.
I don't think multiplayer in Skyward Sword is that unlikely.  

Mukuchina Kurasu

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:33 am
Bongardo
The Eleventh AK
Meta_Fish
pkmlpkms10

ultimatewarrior_link

That woudl be sweet 0_0

Every Zelda game since Twilight Princess had a multiplayer. These are only 2 DS games, but still. And Nintendo seems to be trying to make more multiplayer games, especially on Wii.
I don't think multiplayer in Skyward Sword is that unlikely.

Personally I don't see it happening.

That said, who knows what the future holds.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:08 am
System C O R R U P T
Xilo The Odd
EPIC YARN SWORD!

EPIC SKYWARD YARN SWORD COUNTRY RETURNS

OTHER EPIC SKYWARD SWORD UPRISING COUNTRY: STAR SUCCESSOR GALAXY 2 COLORS

is more like it lol  

Monster_Mario

Monster_Mario

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:36 pm
Owwin, are you a fan of the movie: "Doctor Horrible's Singalong Blog?" nto to spam, but your avatar resembles the main character.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff