Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:31 pm
"wow am i chop liver, no won wants to waste they're and talk to the only other rebel vampire, he's not the leader so he doesn't matter"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:42 pm
(lol, well I didn't mean to, but I have reasons.
If you look at their names you would see their last names are diffrent, that mean Carina is a half silbing.
Also, Demain and Eon are Arch's because of their father, who is now dead. Meaning they would have to be ralted through their mother)

Deamian eye twiched from anoyence again. "Cove...shut the hell up." Deamian said as he started to gather a ball of PK in his hand. He then tunred back to his sister. "And Carina, we could both jsut lok the other way, and pretend we never met. I don't whant trouble."  

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:44 pm
"sorry boss" he whispered he didn't want his sister figuring out there code names  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:58 pm
She looked at Damien and thought it."Ok, let's do that,and is he always like this?"She asked then turned to look at Cove"So cove why did you join the rebellion?"She asked  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:24 pm
"Truthfully i don't think you need to know"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:27 pm
She smirked as her hey flickered two different colors and settled on ruby red, she was using voice tricks"please i promise i won't tell anyone"she said walking up to him and cupping his face in her hands"tell me"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:30 pm
her voice was nearly intoxicacating unable to hold back he began to slip up and tell her "To protect my freinds, from people like you" he couldn't help but stare into her eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:36 pm
She let go of his face but her eyes were still ruby red, and turned away as a tear rolled down her face."i see"This time she was using seduction"I want you to protect me, I am neutral when it comes to this."She said ,then walked and sat away from him  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:43 pm
even seduction powers as strong as hers wasn't enough to make me betray my friends "Your part of the empire, and i have no proof that your actually are netural i can't risk betraying my friends not for anything, i'm diffrent from normal vampires and i always will be that way"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:48 pm
In that instant shock and sadness turned to anger"And to think i was going to convince my brother to keep you alive, and ask Damien he will tell you, i really don't like violence if its not needed,instead of convincing Eon to keep you alive, i will convince him to let me kill you myself"She said as she stormed off  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:02 am
"i knew you wern't the type, no one that really is the type of person who changes from one end to another can be the type of person who really would accept me or my friends, me just a vampire who ages like a human, and acctual humans, you don't seem like the type, AT ALL" i was actually thinking that she would but she just proved me wrong inthe highest degree  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:07 am
She looked at him and chuckled"That's where you are wrong, I am usually a nice person,until i get pissed.Go ahead ask Damien. If you would have gotten to know me better you would know tht for yourself as well,but i see that to you its always only white or black no greys."She said as she sat under a tree trying not to cry,she really wanted him for herself but he was making it so hard  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:16 am
"then why didn't you join us in the first place, insted of waiting so long i can't handle people, people over 100 years old just don't make sence to me, they just don't get it you, Damien and especially Eon, no one but me and them understand, we don't spend as much time as ya'll even ALIVE, we age and die faster you will never understand"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:20 am
She looked at him"Because even though i don't want people to die, i still don't think we vampires should have hidden in the first place, i think we could actually blend in,we would have to lie A LOT yes,but i think it's possible,well for me it is"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:27 am
"nethier did i, i told my friends before event, but doing what ya'll are to get you way is just wrong, raging an unneeded war aginst humans, you say your against vilonces, they you should have a least givin talking a chance insted of useing violence, thats why i've been half blessed and half cursed sure i was abandoned bye every vampire but my own parents but i was accepted by humans if i turned my back on them i would never fell right, not just that but i would fell wrong"  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff