Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
We're going on an ADVENTURE!!! Starting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which are you?
Barbarian
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Bard
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Cleric/Paladin
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Druid
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Fighter
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Monk
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Wizard
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Ranger
27%
 27%  [ 6 ]
Rogue
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Sorcerer
18%
 18%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:34 pm
User Image
Tryndamere

Tryn just shrugged slightly and watched as the two elves left. A sigh came from him and he looked back over at he human that was here. He still did not notice that she was a half breed like him. "We might have some trouble outside" he said as he looked over at Nara. He felt it might be best to mention it seeing as he did kill a man not too long ago and the guard would come after him sooner or later even though he was just defending him self.

"What are you called" Tryn asked as he kept his gaze on her. He was not sure what to make of the human but a name would be good before they got under way and he still had to find a place to rest if they where to stay here the night. A craving crossed his mind and he wished for a bit of mutton at this moment. He was not too hungry he just wanted to eat something to make him self feel better. He just did not fit into the group that had formed here.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:59 pm
User Image

Narian Electra Ylzik

Nara waved off the comment about trouble. "Who cares about that. I'm sure we could take them." Nara watched the two elves that left. She rubbed her head. This didn't bode well. A mute who claimed he had been there but who could be sure and a paladin who was suspicious of her. Looking up at the orc she held out her hand. "I'm called Nara. What is your name?" She want to know everyone in their party.

FatesMyBitch

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:00 am
Blaze Zanfered
User Image
Blaze figured she could get back to the tavern on her own and decided to get some supplies. He was low on rations and figured it would be longer than 4 days than he went the first time and went into a general store and both himself some rations worth two weeks, and some workers gloves for opening the draw bridge when they got there. He also bought 100 ft hemp rope, becaues he remembered the bridge didn't come down enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:01 am
((I am sad that there is nothing I can do until we meet in the cemetery. My character isn't clingy, and would probably end up waiting there for days.))  

New Kid87

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:06 am
(Why?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:45 pm
((I guess it doesn't matter, but I had my post all mapped out. Ah well, so we are meeting at the tavern?))  

New Kid87

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:49 pm
(Ya.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:02 pm
User Image
Tryndamere

"I like the way you think" Tryn said rather bluntly. That was something they could agree on and it would be best to take care of them first and foremost before doing anything else. If nothing it meant another round of practice before they went of there adventure. "Tryn" he said. It was not his full name and he would not give it too them any time soon there needed to be a sense of trust between them. He slowly moved from the area and headed the entrance of the tavern. Looking back over at Nara he motioned for her to follow him out.

As he ducked under the exit he looked to see that the guards where already there. Tryn did not reach to them but someone point him out as the killer of the man in the streets and it was not too long before they where around him. He did not say much and simply looked at the humans. "Did you do this" one of them asked as he looked up at the large half orc. Only a slight nod came from him. "Take him" was all he heard from one of the other men. Drawing his large pole axe he looked over a the guards and grinned slightly. Another fight would break out unless someone did something to stop them.

Otiax

Learned Seeker

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:42 pm
Agrias of the Lionguard

User Image

Agrias informed the priest about the quest and what they needed. Then, a short time later, the lady paladin acquired two small boxes of healing potions, one box of holy water vials, and half a dozen anti-toxins.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:18 pm
User Image

Narian Electra Ylzik

Nara looked at the gaurds. "Look. Can't we just let it go? The guy can just be brought back from the dead. No harm done." She still needed to go and buy scrolls and potions and the like. She didn't want to have to fit anyone. And she definatly didn't want to go to jail.

FatesMyBitch

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:55 pm
Blaze Zanfered
User Image
Blaze got back to the tavern and saw some guards. He tapped one on the shoulder and they both looked at him. He remembered his brother had done some work helping these guys in a harppie problem here once. Kiro helped a little, and these guys obviously remembered who he was. They weren't to happy to see him, especially after he accidentally set half the town on fire."Boy, if it weren't for that brother of yours, you relies you would be dead right now?" Blazed sighed with a nod and showed he would keep an eye on the half orc. They thought it over for some time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:00 pm
Agrias of the Lionguard

User Image

Agrias started to make her way back to the tavern with the small boxes of potions, anti-toxins, and holy waters almost humming to herself. She stopped, when she saw the commotion a few blocks ahead. The paladin then proceeded forward to see what was going on.

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:01 pm
User Image
Tryndamere

The guards looked over the half orc and then over the women that was there. "That might be the case but that one is still coming with us to a cell" one of the men said as he pointed to Tryn. They where scared of his size and his ability o fight seeing as he out right killed a man. One of them gulped and two others were dealing with an elf or sorts. "Ain't gonna happen" one of them said about his offer to watch the orc.

Tryn on the other hand had a different solution to this matter and he did not enjoy the thought of being in a cell. "Want me, try and take me" he told them as he grip tightened around his pole axe. He lifted in the air and too his side and he planned to cleave through all three of them. The one that gulped previous seemed a bit more nervous then the rest and was slowly backing off. He looked at this as a weak point and would strike shortly if they got any closer to him.

((As well you guys can control the guards if you want maybe get a peaceful solution to this matter.))

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:37 pm
Jace Anklebiter

User Image

Jace appeared behind the guards and winked at Tryn, keys to the jail cell in his fingers. He then faded out, hoping he would understand.

((sorry for the short post, couldn't really think of a detailed paragraph to explain that))  

New Kid87

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:57 am
FatesMyBitch
User Image

Narian Electra Ylzik

Nara sighed and opened her purse. "Fine. I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this but fine." She tried to mentally calculate the right amount of money for the guards. "Here. take this and go. Should buy you a nights worth of drinks. Now scat." She flaired her magic, her hair sparking a bit. They took the gold and scutted away. As she calmed down, Nara sighed in relief. "Thank god I have frizzy hair. I wasn't sure that was going to work." She glared at Tryn. "And you. You owe me 6 gold piece and 12 silver pieces."

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff