Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Roleplay/Fanfictions
Final Fantasy Negative One [Role-d][roleplay commence!!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

China_Lover22

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:24 pm
serena who was still sleepy said to harmonie and the others "im going back to sleep."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:39 pm
"Have a good nights rest Serena" Harmonie said, as she went to her own "bed". She was tired and was about to go to sleep as well.  

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

China_Lover22

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:25 pm
serena dreamt of nightmares,it was always the same one

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:26 pm
Harmonie looked to her side, to see what was the noise. She had not been able to sleep tonight at all, not with all the commotion. She turned to see Serena kicking and mumbling in her sleep.

"Wake up Serena" she whispered being careful not to wake up anyone else. Harmonie leaned next to the tree beside Serena and looked up at the starry sky. The stars were shining brightly, at least one thing had not changed since the happening.  

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

China_Lover22

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:40 pm
serena woke up, she saw harmonie leaning on the tree." yes harmonie " serena said still a little bit shaken from her nightmare  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:15 pm
(( I didn't realize this rp started yet. sweatdrop So I'm going to finally post now. I'm more of a writer- writer, so if I need to tone anything down just tell me.))

Rine dragged her feet through the base's corridors, she had just came back from a long ground inspection mission and she was planning on sleeping for a few days before getting her report in to either Avra or Tzzir (whoever was there at the time). She finnally got to her room, after going down some stairs, and kicked open the door.

It gave a loud *crack* as it slammed into the wall, making another big indention right next to the other thirty thousand ones. Rine threw her bag over onto a small stool, tipping it over but not caring. She then fell onto her bed for a few minutes, before being proded in her side by something.

"Go bug Indexty or Tzzir or something," she muttered, addressing the small wyrum that made its home in her room. The little beast stopped for a moment before scampering off to do something.

"Riding, flying and walking from one side of Alegsia to the other sure is tiring. And to think, next week is the Islas! Ha," she barked sarcastically, before throwing her arms ontop of her head and sleeping.  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100

sheepysean

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:31 am
Indexsty was still lying in bed, thinking about his grand plan, a plan which would change the universe forever. SLAM! He heard a loud noise coming from the room next to him.
"Rine's back then," he muttered. She was always so noisy when she got back from her missions. Indexsty banged the wall. "Could you please just shut up for 5 minutes, some of us are trying to sleep!" That never worked, but it was worth a shot.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:27 pm
Avra returned to the base and her room. Leaving the door open for Gale to come in, she threw the seven of hearts into the garbage can.

Avra looked up and saw Gale, remembering the first time they met. Not long after the Happening, Avra saw Gale for the first time. She approached him, wondering who he was. Realizing that he was blind, mute, and deaf, she turned around, but heard footsteps coming her way. Everywhere she went, he followed, and she soon enjoyed his company. She knew he understood what she asked of him, and was happy to have someone to help her.

Avra smiled and picked the card out of the garbage. It might come in handy sometime...  

xXazabazaXx
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100

StickyStar Zero

Beloved Star

10,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:09 pm
((I too have needed to post here, sorry for I was being my lazy self, and vacation also didn't help with me posting.))

They all need to keep quiet... Tzzir mumbled to himself. But he wouldn't have said that to Indexty, at least not out-loud.
He had left his room in all of the slams, and yelling, breaching outside air of the tall building by an upper deck. ((or if underground or somewhere else please tell))
He had seen Avra and Gale in the hall, but decided to just choose another path so he wouldn't have to walk by them.

The wyrum had found Tzzir outside on the deck, and was nudging him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:13 pm
Gale, The Wind

The wind is surrounded

The most brilliant of sparks; here and there

Warmth opens its arms and embraces his core

The wind smiles and hugs back

Still he remains with the one spark

Guarding it even in the safest place

Gale casts White Wind in the whole place. Healing bruises and relieving stress.

Gale, The Wind

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100

China_Lover22

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:45 pm
(( i realizedi havent posted as cassandra ,sorry.))

cassandra was walking in the woods until she saw a group of people,the little blue jay that was her best friend ,named "squirt",chirped as if to say,"who are they". cassandra whispered to her friend,"i dont know but that girl with the white hair looks familiar."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:48 pm
(( I was going to post right after I saw sheepysean's post, and I did, but something went wrong with gaia and it deleted it. So I'll impro/revise. Also, I'm not sure if it's underground or above (the base). I'm thinking the bedrooms and offices underground while storage and living space above ground. I was also wondering what type of land is it, like desert, plain, forest or industrial. ))

Rine had retaliated when Indexty told her to quieten down, in form of brutally kicking the wall. She, of course, was use to doing these things (and getting punished for it, too). Her action caused a reaction of yells, curses (on both sides) and a little bit of force; only quieting down when she felt the presence of Gale's White Wind.

s**t, they're already back. Gota give the report in, Rine grimly thought once things quietened down, and I thought I would have at least a few hours.

Another wyrum made its way into her room, it wasn't the one she sent away (she figured it went to Tzzir, because Indexty wasn't complaining about lizards yet) and it mosied its way onto her bed, where she was seated.

"Oh, don't give me that look," Rine said before standing up and getting her materials for her report. The baby wyrum just sat there looking at her with big eyes, half way though writing the first page she got annoyed and vanished it. A few hours later she finally finished her report, ready to turn it in.

She quietly walked out the door, not in the mood to stir up trouble (for once in her life). She walked around a bit before she even tried to make her way to the office. She didn't have to look in Tzzir's to know that was empty, and when she peeked into Avra's it, too, was barren of life. She frowned, not wanting to go to her room and disterb her, but she went over and placed the file on her desk.

Rine turned back the way she came and went to find Tzzir before a little rest.  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100

sheepysean

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:03 am
Indexsty started to get enraged by Rine kicking the wall. He was just about to go in there and teach her a lesson,when he felt Gale's White Wind sweep the building. He calmed down.
"It's a good job Gale's here," he said, "Or this place would be chaotic." No one seems to get along here, Indexsty thought, except from a few people of course. He lay back down, and once again attempted to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:14 pm
When Gale worked his magic it made Tzzir sleepy because he had already drizzled down most of his stress from going outside.
The Wyrum stopped moving for a bit then drifted away to another part, maybe it too had been affected.
Tzzir yawned and turned around, coming face to face with Rine, almost colliding, if it were not for his swift movement.  

StickyStar Zero

Beloved Star

10,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:13 pm
"Whoa!" Rine said when she almost hit the object of her search, who moved out of the way before she could.

"Sorry, I was looking for you. Just got back from my mission and already sent the report in."

When she saw Tzzir nod and stiffle a yawn she started down the hallway to get to the bed chambers. The little Wyrum that was with him was happily trodding next to her, when she turned to look at Tzzir she saw he was still standing in the hallway outside the porch she asked, "Coming? We can talk on the way to bed."  
Roleplay/Fanfictions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff