Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Velox Verbera Sokuryoko's Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:36 pm
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxDensetsuxx▎▎xxThe Dead Shinobi of Kumoxx▎▎xxANBUxx▎▎

Velox stood and was next to Austin in less than a second. "I'm no slave you fool. It's obvious respect. After all he was my sensei," he said with a smile. He then made his way to Shane and gave him a nice long kiss. "I've missed you."

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:37 pm
Shane sighed, ''I refuse to let him. I am not leaving his side until I can make him happier again. If he committed suicide, He obviously wasn't happy.'' He said, still wondering if it was his fault.

Shane then smiled at Velox, ''I missed you too. So, so much. Velox, I have to tell you something about me. I couldn't stop feeling guilty for not telling you before you died,'' He said, and frowned.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:38 pm
Austin smiled."Hey Velox! I wanna take you up on that Drink you offered me!"Austin said as he took out some money."Ill pay of course."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:39 pm
Darion72
Austin smiled."Hey Velox! I wanna take you up on that Drink you offered me!"Austin said as he took out some money."Ill pay of course."

[[Not now. D:]]  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:41 pm
Incubus Shane
Darion72

((you can come of course))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:41 pm
Darion72
Incubus Shane
Darion72

((you can come of course))

[[I know, but hold on. Have Austin just wait around until I tell Velox some stuff.]]  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:42 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxDensetsuxx▎▎xxThe Dead Shinobi of Kumoxx▎▎xxANBUxx▎▎

Velox looked around. "I'd like you all to know I'm not going to tell you my reasons behind suicide. Seeing as I have a second chance at life I want to make the best of it," he said with a smile. "Thank you Ryugan." It was obviously all Ryugan's doing for he was the only highest ranking shinobi present. Velox then turned to Austin. "Sure, give me a second." Finally Velox turned to Shane, saving the best for last. "Whatever it possibly is leave it be. I know about the boy in Suna. It was obvious."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:44 pm
Austin's face went from happy to surprized."What?"  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:44 pm
Shane frowned, ''I see.... so maybe I was hurting him.'' Shane then looked up at Velox, ''That's not it. You see, Velox, I... am a jinchuriki. Do you remember how I told you I killed my friends?'' He asked, silently. He was afraid to tell Velox about all of this, but he knew he would have to.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:48 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

Velox looked at Austin briefly. "What exactly do you mean by 'What'? Velox then turned back to Shane. The veins on the sides of his face bulged as he peered into Shane. "I see. I feel so dumb as to the fact I never realized it."

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:49 pm
[[Byakugan? o_o]]

Shane stared at Velox, ''So.... you're not mad? Or... afraid?'' He said, in a surprised voice.

[[Junk post.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:49 pm
"I mean i didn't even know about the Suna boy OR him being a jinchuriki."Austin said as he still looked surprised.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:51 pm
(Yes, Dizzle. There was no possible way for you to know that I'm a Jinchuuriki, especially since I just used my normal chakra for this. I got the demon back in mist before you left. If you show up at the Manor, he'll find out then. I also want one of them sharingans that you have! biggrin )

Koukotsu, without another word, left the area. Before he left, he stepped by Ryugan, and whispered quickly in his ear, "I'll be at our home. There's something we need to talk about as well." Seeing as how Ryugan never found out that Koukotsu was a Jinchuuriki, he figured it was about time he told his brother as well. Without another word, Koukotsu activated the Lightning Sage Technique that he'd been focusing for, and shot off full sprint toward the Ancient Kaguya Mansion.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:54 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

"Why would I be mad or afraid? You are talking to Velox Sokuryoku here; The Blue Fang of the East," Velox said with a chuckle. He turned to Austin. "It's nothing. Well...the Jinchuuriki is something but...oh whatever," Velox said with a chuckle. He knew the two were serious but...Velox was just him, plain ol' Velox.

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:55 pm
Austin smiled."So ummm if you dont mind me asking...was there a heaven?"Austin said as he looked excited  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff