Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Cadenza's Storage for Profiles and Posts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:01 am
User Image

User Image
User Image
In the white room
with black curtains
near the station

Just a quiet night in, or that's what Kitty had thought. It had started with her getting off work, not a bad day either, fair amount of tips and only one lecherous customer. She took her customary shower, dressed in some warm clothes, and sat at her bedroom window. It was raining, so going out was probably not an option tonight, unless she really had to. Or if William came over and wanted to go someplace. Kitty would never refuse him anything. Staring at the rain with music in her ears, calling him up was starting to sound like a good idea, when all of a sudden, SLAP. A wet, muddy old rag was plastered to her window. Kitty frowned, and was about to tell off whatever kid did that, when it was Will she saw standing down there. He was soaked, and suddenly she felt awful. He must of been standing on her door step for ages, waiting for her to finally answer the door. She put her iPod down and quickly went downstairs. She stopped in her hallway mirror and pulled her hair down from it's terrible bun, fluffing it up a bit, before pulling the door open. "Y'know, I was just about to call yeh. I'm sorry for not hearing you, was off in my own world. Come inside, I'll find you some spare clothes to change into. But you gotta do it here, I don't want you tracking water all over my floors." Looking him over, Kitty could tell there was something wrong. He looked a little paler than usual, and very roughed up. She also noticed that his truck wasn't out front, which was odd because that was his baby. Why would he walk all the way here in the rain?

I'll wait in this place
where the sun never shines
Wait in this place
where the shadows run from themselves

Mood :

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:06 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
User Image
I'm gonna fight 'em all.
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back.
They're gonna rip it off.
Taking their time right behind my back

Is she seriously teasing me? The game of tease tag has begun. This was a war that had been played several times before. First time it was played, I lost. The second time, I took the win. This was the final decider, the one that determined who had more skill. She is watching me... while I eat... staring at me.... its kinda hot actually. Her fingers run over mine. I smile and just pretend I don't see her staring. Its a strategy I try every now and then. They loose focus if you were to ignore their attempts at fliritng. I go and crack open another ale, setting one on the table, unopened, for her, if she chooses. My soup is finished in a matter of minutes, dispite the temperature. I was always a quick eater. I pick up my bowl and go to the sink to rinse it out and place it into the dishwasher, along with my spoon. "So... what do you wanna do for a little while before I begin dessert?" I ask as I come and sit back down, this time, next to her, pulling a chair up so that I can rest my head on her shoulder. My hair is brushing behind her ear, I can feel it. I was never actually sure of the effects on her it caused... but i'm guessing that soft, thick hair made the "effect" more potent. I take a long breath and sigh happily, closing my eyes on her shoulder, not saying a word.

Don't want to hear about it.
Every single one's got a story to tell.
Everyone knows about it.
From the Queen of England to the hounds of hell

Mood :

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:53 pm
User Image

☇☇☇ [ASAMI TAKAI SOHMA]
☇☇☇ ♫ Call Me: [Asa, Mimi-chan]
☇☇☇ ♯ I'm officially [Eighteen] years old!
☇☇☇ ♫ I'm just a [female]
☇☇☇ ♭ I'm the one and only [Sheep].

☇☇☇ [Cadenza of the Heart]

ASAMI TAKAI SOHMA

User Image

The Name is...
Asami "Asa" Sohma

My Time Began this Many Years Ago...
eighteen

If You're Blind, I'm a...
Female

It's What I Do...
She took choir long ago, but doesn't like people to hear her singing. She's not bad, but she would rather focus on her gardening. Other than that, there isn't much else, she's an average student. Sometimes she'll paint watercolor pictures of her garden.

I Walk an Unfrequented Road...
Sheep

My Ever Haunting Past...
Asami, or Mimi as some people call her, is an only child. This is because her mother never got the chance to have other children. Her father was not of the Sohma line when he married her mother, and thus didn't know of the curse until the day Asami was born. Poof, his little girl was now a lamb with blue-hued wool. He didn't freak out, or hate his daughter, he merely packed his things and left one night without any word. He felt he just couldn't live in that world, where people turned into animals, and chose to go away and forget it. Her mother though, didn't understand this, and grew some resentment for her husband. Asami grew up with the same resentment, compliments of her mother telling her that men were not to be trusted, and that her father was irresponsible and horrible.

Asa's dislike of males grew when she reached school, and the boys would pick on her for her blue hair. The girls sometimes did the same, but mostly they stayed away from her out of fear. Asami and her mother lived on the main estate grounds, and so Mina grew up with the other zodiacs living there, and they were the only other children she really trusted. When she reached middle school age, she got into gardening, and her view of the world changed a little. She saw beauty in plenty of things, even in the normal people at her school, who sometimes still avoided or picked on her. She just learned to ignore it all, and focus on her garden at home.

Her relationship with the God is neither good nor bad, but simply passive. Asami is polite to Avielle, and respectful of the God's wishes. She isn't as close to Avielle like Anna is, but she tries to be a calm presence when the young God is in a bad mood. She does not retort when Avielle yells at her, or lashes out, she just stays silent and waits. Patience is a virtue, as her mother always said, and patience is something Asami has lots of. She's also mostly grown out of her resentment towards males, as she is quite fond of the other zodiac, but doesn't trust those outside of the family.

Asami is a bit of a recluse, preferring to be on her own most of the time, though she doesn't mind the company of her family. She's not too trusting of strangers, least of all males, and chooses not to meet new people most of the time. She doesn't like hassle, or drama, but instead very much likes things that are simple. Like sitting on a porch in the sun, instead of off to the beach with a bunch of people. When someone compliments her, she always blushes, and falls into silence. She can't stand to see someone misusing power, objects, or people, wishing that the whole world knew how to better treat everything around them. When given a gift, she will cherish it forever, and always handle it with the utmost care. She's one of the sweetest people around.

It's On Repeat...
Last Night, Good Night - Miku

Wishing Only Wounds the Heart...
Oh, I'm not very fond of guys. I don't mind the ones in my family, but that's all.

Merely a Puppet To...
Cadenza of the Heart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lisa Miranda Stewart

But my friends call me Lisa..I don't really have friends
I am just recently seventeen years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a female, silly
According to my birth certificate, I was born on July 15th
I measure up to be 5' 5" and 119 lbs

xxxxI can still remember it..the sounds, the smells, the fear I felt. I was only four years old, not even out of daycare yet, when it happened. My parent's murder, a completely random break-in, that ended in death. Two druggies that were down on their luck broke into our house in the middle of the night, and my mother came into my room to hide with me while my father went to confront them. We were hiding behind my dresser when we heard the struggle, and then the shot. They came upstairs then, and my mother threw me into the closet and barricaded the door. I waited, with baited breath, and then the door opened to my room. She yelled and screamed at them, flung herself upon them with nails raking their faces. They shot her too, and then the sirens came. The men were arrested, my parents were dead, and I was sent to live with my only family. My aunt, who was the younger sister of my mother, and a little weird.

She loved me though, as much as my own parents did, and because of it I never questioned her when she would come in and tell me we had to pack and leave once again. Every six to twelve months we moved, but I grew used to it. I liked books more than anyone, so I never really had anybody to say goodbye to when we had to leave due to her job placements. I never did ask what it was she did for a living, I never really cared. She took me in, and I was grateful, so as long as she treated me well I didn't poke my nose into her business. Our last move had me in a very prestigious high school, where I was once again an outcast. I even had the school's 'prince' picking on me personally during my very first day half-way through Junior year.

Now it's Senior year and we have to move again, or rather, I do. Again, there aren't any details, but for some reason I'm being moved to some guy's manor to be privately tutored or something.. I don't know, but for once my aunt won't be there with me. So it's just going to be me and my books, with whatever or whoever is living in this manor. This I believe, would be the first time I actually want to know what is going on.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

L i v i n. L o v i n.

Yeah, you know I'm special.
Sweet and quiet, Lisa mostly just keeps to herself. She likes to live in the fantasy worlds of the books she reads, and so people avoid her because she's always got this far-off look in her eyes. She doesn't get angry easily, but she does get annoyed and offended at times. She's not afraid to stand up for herself, and she likes to do so with witty retorts that leave her opponent confused. When reading, or looking at flowers, she's very reserved.

These things make me happy!
♥ Reading very long books, with lots of interesting words
♥ Gardening and tending to exotic flowers
♥ Baking lots of sweet things

But I can't stand these. . .
xPeople who are rude for no reason
xThe dark and loud noises, they remind me of...that night
xHaving my books tampered with

My Dirty Little Secret! I sleep with a night light, because of my fear of being in the dark
I'm pretty good at Baking, and coming up with clever replies to snotty people
You should know. . . Nothing to put here really

Cadenza of the Heart

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:26 pm
User Image

|>|>|> (name)
xxxBut I like to be called: (nickname or formal title)
xxxI am a (seed/witch/half-witch) in the (Libra/Gemini)
xxxI'm now (age) years old
xxxIt's rather obvious, but I'm (gender)
xxxSometimes I can be (three traits). Just deal with it!
xxx⇗⇗⇗ (username)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Elaine Kinley "Kinder Surprise" Clare
Race: Craft User
Origin: Navan, Ireland, but currently in California
Power: Self-energy manipulation, so far only in the form of focused or wide blasts to knock opponents down.
Weakness: Then energy Elaine expels comes from her own self, it isn't drawn upon from some other reservoir. As such, it's really only to be used in emergencies, because it causes her to become worn out very quickly. The blasts are also not easily controlled the larger they are, as the amount spreads itself out at random.
Skills: Martial arts, specifically pressure-point or "chi blocking", though it is still pretty new knowledge. She tries acting adorable to persuade people, and sometimes it actually works, but it was easier when she was younger. Also, she can cook delicious healthy food.
Weapon(s): A concealed knife, smoke bombs, and a pistol for emergencies.
Appearance: User Image
Personality: Elaine is a pretty sassy person sometimes, but in general a kind young woman. She's not too trusting of strangers, as you can never be sure these days as one of the gifted, whether someone you meet is innocent or a hunter. She doesn't give her allegiance away easily, but when she does pick a side to stick by, she's fiercely loyal. Elaine is a strong person spiritually, and seems to almost radiate this strength and extend it to those she calls her allies. She can also be a bit of a loud mouth, saying what's on her mind and getting on people's nerves. Despite how annoying she sometimes can be, she doesn't actually like conflict, and when confronted, usually tries to distract and run away.
Bio: The witch gene seemed to show up out of the blue, as there was no sign of it in Elaine's family, only in her. Despite this, Aries still watched her parents and siblings like hawks. The Clare family tried to live normally, even with the knowledge that a previously unknown organization was breathing down their necks, but soon it became too much for them. They started to act more coldly toward Elaine as time went on, and when she was entering highschool she had already discovered her powers, but had not yet gone full witch. On a walk to school she got into a heated argument with one of her sisters, who blamed Elaine for the stress at home. Elaine started to get very cross, and was gathering up an energy ball to hit her sister with, which would probably have turned her to the wrong side. Just as Aries soldiers were about to neutralize her, a Gemini agent stepped in and calmed the girls down. This agent took Elaine away from her family, and since then Gemini has been her home. She's tried hard to keep from being another soldier of theirs, and basically just living a normal life, but recently she's gotten some combat training.
Other: Because her power drains her own energy, she eats as best as she can, choosing the foods that give her the most energy. She also eats a lot, and naps often as well.
Gaia Name: Cadenza of the Heart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:32 pm

User Image
                              XXX██████████████████████████████████ ███████
                                      xxxxxxxxS E E M SXXXL I K EXXXT H E R E ' SXXXA L W A Y SXXXS O M E XXXO N EXXXXXXW H OXXXD I S A P P R O V E S
                                      xxxxxxxx⇨ ⇨ ⇨xxxT H ExxxJ U R Y ' SxxxO U TxxxxxB U TxxxM YxxxC H O I C ExxxI SxxxY O Uxxx► ► ►
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxso don't you worry your pretty little mind xxx people throw rocks at things that shine xxx and life makes love look hard
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxso don't you worry your pretty little mind xxx people throw rocks at things that shine xxx and life makes love look hard

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

User Image
                                                    Alan had been late for his first class, this being his first day at this school, he'd gotten lost. He'd been at a different school the year previous, and was so used to it that this one had him all mixed around. He'd made it alright though, not too long after the late bell, and the teacher being a female, was totally wooed by his thick french accent. It sometimes marred his words, making it a little hard to understand him, along with his difficulty speaking English. He'd tried to learn back home in France, in anticipation for the day he'd set out to find his mother, and he'd picked up some more when he was actually here, but he still didn't understand it quite well. Sometimes it lead him to becoming frustrated and giving up, turning to french in his irritation, which very few people here actually had learned.

Alan had been late for his first class, this being his first day at this school, he'd gotten lost. He'd been at a different school the year previous. which very few people here actually had learned.

"this one had him all mixed around. He'd made it alright though, not too long after the late bell, and the teacher being a female, was totally wooed by his thick french accent. It sometimes marred his words, making it a little hard to understand him, along with his difficulty speaking English. He'd tried to learn back home in France, in anticipation for the day he'd set out to find his mother, and he'd picked up some more when he was actually here, but he still didn't understand it quite well. "

Alan had been late for his first class, this being his first day at this school, he'd gotten lost. He'd been at a different school the year previous, and was so used to it that this one had him all mixed around. He'd made it alright though, not too long after the late bell, and the teacher being a female, was totally wooed by his thick french accent. It sometimes marred his words, making it a little

……

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC --beauty

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:06 pm
Anya Mason

User Image

" Could we do this another time? "

bubblybubblesSIMPLY MAD

bubbles➽ Call me crazy .. wait, that's not my name. Call me →﹙ Anya Mariya Mason
bubbles➽ I prefer to be called →﹙ Just Anya, but "hey you" works too
bubbles➽ I've been through so much, yet I'm only →﹙ nineteen
bubbles➽ I like me them →﹙ boys
bubbles➽ I'm a crazy little →﹙ female

bubblybubblesTHE CRAYY DETAILS

bubbles➽ look into my eyes →﹙ brown
bubbles➽ run your hands through my hair →﹙ naturally blonde, currently dyed brown.
bubbles➽ stand tall soldier →﹙ five feet ten inches
bubbles➽ skin and bones →﹙ a whopping 121lbs

User Image User Image User Image

bubblybubblesDIG DEEPER

turtles ★★ Well as anyone can see I'm incredibly thin, probably more so than I should be. Kind of sucks, since I don't have anything worth calling breasts. All you girls having back problems? Yeah, how about donating something to my A cups, kthanx. Anyway, other than that, there's my hair, which used to be long and blonde when I was younger, but then my nightmares..I started having them from just looking at my face. So I had a fit and chopped it all off, and since then I've kept it that way. I dyed it a few different things while I was making up my mind, finally just stuck to brown. I hope this asylum place gives hair cuts at least..I can't deal with not being able to look at myself. I have my ears pierced, did it myself. Wanted to have someplace to wear the pretty things I took from stores. I, uh, don't really know what else to say.

turtles ★★ Well see it kind of depends on how bad my nightmares were the night before. Sometimes I'm able to get through the day normally, and sometimes I'll claw the face off of anyone who comes near me. My natural self is nice, I used to be calm and gentle, and I'll still show that in the present too. I had a rough life, so I'm sympathetic towards those in similar situations. Guess I'll have a lot of kindred souls in my 'new home'. I can be really sarcastic, and very bitter, but that just comes with the territory of being a trouble child. Despite all the chaos in my life, I'll admit that there's many a moment where I feel lonely. I just want my past to go away.. I don't want to remember it anymore, I just want to be a new person.

turtlesthese drive me wild.. ;;
turtlesturtles☆ chocolate ☆ rain on my face ☆ being able to trust ☆ my last foster brother

turtlesthese suck ;;
turtlesturtles☠ nightmares ☠ my past ☠ my obsession ☠ adult men

bubbles➽ extras →﹙ I don't plan to last here long. Either they'll lobotomize me, or I'll find a way out, whichever happens first.

Cadenza of the Heartturtlesturtlesturtles

User Image
x>>xxxA n y axxM a r i y axxM a s o n

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx

Lift your eyes and let me in, cause baby I'm an a l i e nxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Like you. Will you ever wake at night and realize the r e a s o nxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why you knew me then, is maybe I'm an alien t o oxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Will you ever let me be an alien with y o uxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxAnya caught the look in her eyes as, Cain was it?, looked at her beside him. They were cold eyes, with very little life to them, and it sent a chill through her body at the thought of what he might have done to deserve such lifeless eyes. And of course, what brought him in here. He was probably just as displeased about this place as she was, and so on the walk around the asylum she tried to think of something to say that might get a good response out of him. But as they came to the door of his room, all she could think to say was "Um, guess I'll be seeing you around then Cain." and then she was lead off to her own room.

It looked just the same as the one Cain was staying in, and no doubt just like every other room in this whole building. It was all white, of course, devoid of anything personal. It made Anya feel like she was just another number to these people, a mindless girl among hundreds of mindless girls. Her nightly screams would be met with the same generic soothing words that the nurses said to every patient that woke them. She didn't feel very comforted by this thought.

The nurses left her alone then to change and get settled. "If you need anything dear, there's a desk just down the hall to your left where there is always a nurse present. There is a schedule of the meal times there, as well as the scheduled therapy times. Feel free to explore and socialize, but be careful. Dinner will start at 5pm, and you must be back in your room by 9pm. If you wish, you are allowed to go into the yard to get some sunshine and fresh air. Goodbye." Gee, lots of rules. Anya sighed to herself and closed the door, changing into the dress shirt and slacks. "May as well check this place out, see if I can find some 'normal' people around here." "And perhaps something pretty for us to look at?"

So the voice finally decided to show up. "I was wondering if you had left me. Probably would have gotten me out of here sooner. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be anything worth stealing in here." Anya left her room, making a note of what number it was so she could find it again, and then headed to 'the yard' outside to 'socialize'.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

[clicky the piccy for her asylum clothes]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:13 pm
image here, any size, but not too big or small

" title thing here "

XXX name XXX blahblah
XXX nicknames XXX blahblah
XXX age XXX blahblah
XXX gender XXX blahblah
XXX role XXX blahblah NOTE TO SELF: use for roleplays with set roles only. May replace with sexuality, or add on, whatever

" title thing here "
XXX physical traits XXX blahblah
XXX personality XXX blahblah
XXX likes XXX blahblah
XXX dislikes XXX blahblah

" title thing here "

XXX background history XXX blahblah
XXX job or year of schooling XXX blahblah
XXX location of residence XXX blahblah

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lorelei Evans

Introducing little old...Cadenza of the Heart

Yes, hello. you can call me Lora, if you must. I was born in 1988, making me 24, female. As you can see, I am a member of the theatre

Open my diary, what do you see?
Lorelei grew up on the slummy streets of a little backwater town. Somehow she had been born to a drug addicted alcoholic mother, who showed no love for her daughter, but had still fought to keep custody. Because of her addictions, Lorelei's mother was a woman of very few emotions: if she wasn't drunk and angry, or seeing a man, she was like a zombie. She wasn't afraid to hit her daughter either, so Lora was almost always bruised. With the lifestyle she had, she didn't get a proper education, was constantly sick or hungry, and she roamed the streets to pass the time. When she was about twelve years old, she passed by the only theatre in the town, and could hear singing coming from an open door. Lorelei had accidentally stumbled into a rehearsal that a traveling acting troupe was holding. One of the actresses noticed her and the physical state she was in, and asked her to join them on their lunch break. They talked with her, and she gushed about how pretty she thought their voices were, and how she wished she could be as good. They encouraged her to show them what she could do, and luckily for Lora, she had some natural talent. The same actress asked to come talk to Lorelei's mother about joining their choir while they were in town, and while Lora was apprehensive about it, the woman wouldn't take no for an answer. But after seeing the state the young girl lived in, and the way her mother treated her, the woman told Lora to pack up her things and come along. During the troupe's stay in the town, that woman, Dinah, fought for the adoption of Lorelei. Dinah won, and Lora has lived with the troupe since, being part of many of their shows.

Define me:
Lorelei is a mixture of traits, coming from a theatre background, so she could be a different person depending on who is around her. Her main traits would be her passion, practicality, and her ability to have a good laugh. She will throw all of herself into her work, as she takes it very seriously, and due to that she usually ends up chewing out younger members who join up for one show and goof off a lot during rehearsals. She also doesn't tolerate those who she believes will just waste her time. But despite this, she has a fun side. During rehearsal breaks, and after shows, she likes to dope around with her cast mates and have a good laugh. And when she is in a relationship with someone, she is devoted to them.

I love:
o1. The theatre company I work for
o2. Doing good on opening night
o3. Hot beverages

I loathe:
o1. When a show gets a bad review
o2. Being sick during rehearsals and shows
o3. Losing a part to another person

My Harmony:
I Dreamed a Dream // Les Miserables
Somebody to Love // Ella Enchanted (Queen)

This is me:
User Image

User Image
Lorelei Evans

Lorelei grew up on the slummy streets of a little backwater town. Somehow she had been born to a drug addicted alcoholic mother, who showed no love for her daughter, but had still fought to keep custody. Because of her addictions, Lorelei's mother was a woman of very few emotions: if she wasn't drunk and angry, or seeing a man, she was like a zombie. She wasn't afraid to hit her daughter either, so Lora was almost always bruised. With the lifestyle she had, she didn't get a proper education, was constantly sick or hungry, and she roamed the streets to pass the time. When she was about twelve years old, she passed by the only theatre in the town, and could hear singing coming from an open door. Lorelei had accidentally stumbled into a rehearsal that a traveling acting troupe was holding. One of the actresses noticed her and the physical state she was in, and asked her to join them on their lunch break. They talked with her, and she gushed about how pretty she thought their voices were, and how she wished she could be as good. They encouraged her to show them what she could do, and luckily for Lora, she had some natural talent. The same actress asked to come talk to Lorelei's mother about joining their choir while they were in town, and while Lora was apprehensive about it, the woman wouldn't take no for an answer. But after seeing the state the young girl lived in, and the way her mother treated her, the woman told Lora to pack up her things and come along. During the troupe's stay in the town, that woman, Dinah, fought for the adoption of Lorelei. Dinah won, and Lora has lived with the troupe since, being part of many of their shows.

Clothing::
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:09 pm
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

○ ⇉xxNatalia Mia Kingsley
      ○ ⇉xxSeventeen
      ○ ⇉xxDancer
      ○ ⇉xxCadenza of the Heart

nomNatalia Mia Kingsley

User Image

omnomnom{ }nomThey Call Me

omnomnomnomnom Talia, Tally, Nat

omnomnom{ }nomThe Young Life

omnomnomnomnom Seventeen

omnomnom{ }nomObviously I'm

omnomnomnomnom Female

omnomnom{ }nomThe Scales Say

omnomnomnomnom 5' 6" and 122 lbs

omnomnom{ }nomThe Skill Goes

omnomnomnomnom Dancing

omnomnom{ }nomThe Addiction Goes

omnomnomnomnom Cutting

The Actnom{ }omnomnom

xxxNatalia was like a puppy dog when she was younger, she followed her sister Kira around everywhere, wanted to do anything Kira did. Basically she wanted to be Kira's equal. So she worked hard to dance as beautifully as her sister, and together they were amazing. Talia was such an open young girl, practically radiating sunlight from how joyous she was. But when Kira died she did a full 180 and was the opposite of what she used to be. Losing her sister tore her up inside, and no longer was she joyful, no longer was she as hardworking, and she became very bitter. She would snap at her parents, at anyone really who came near her. It ebbed away as time went on, but she never went back to who she was. Mostly she keeps to herself now, and sometimes, if her mood is low or someone just says the wrong thing, she'll chew their head off.

The Storynom{ }omnomnom

xxxNatalia and Kira, despite being three years apart in age, were twin sisters. They both came from the same group of embryos, via ICSI, Talia having been sitting in a freezer for three years until her parents decided to have her. This was done after many failed attempts to have children. Kira was already starting dance lessons by the time Natalia was born, and when Talia was old enough, she wanted to join too. The girls were inseparable, and when their parents were too busy to do more than drive them to lessons, they had one another for company. For ten years they shone as exceptional young dancers, winning awards left and right, both as individuals and as a team. Talia was always grateful that her sister didn't push her away as they got older, that they got to stay best friends. Losing Kira to pancreatic cancer when they were both so young, damaged Natalia greatly. She could remember Kira complaining about stomach pains for months, and even watching her sister slowly get thinner and thinner, but it never occurred to them that it was cancer. Talia thought it was just some teenager fad, and Kira thought maybe she wasn't eating right. When Kira finally saw a doctor about it, it was too late to do anything. Natalia quit dancing for a year and a half, feeling no more enjoyment from it, and she turned pretty nasty in character too. She discovered cutting, and it helped to clear her mind of the emotional pain. When she went back to dance, it was to honor her sister's memory, and it was the only thing she had to connect her to her lost twin. She has since won more trophies, but they feel so hollow to her without Kira to celebrate with her anymore.

Cadenza of the Heart

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:26 pm
User Image
Name: Wilhelmina Nicols
Label: Geek
Background: Willa takes more after her dad than her mom. A quiet man with mild autism, who was never very good at socializing, but very intelligent. He was into building computers and watching British sci-fi. Met Willa's mother when they were both young and working their first job at a fast food place. Being a former shy child, she could relate to his awkwardness, and they were in love from the start. They waited until they had their careers on the go before having a child, so by that time they were living a good life. They weren't exactly rolling in cash, but they could afford a two bedroom house, and that was all they needed. Willa's dad worked as a computer technician, and her mother was a child councilor. She grew up with love, but alone as a child, because her parents never had the time to have another child. She had always wanted a little sibling to play with, but with her parents refusing, there was really nothing she could do. So she's hoping to win this summer challenge, and get the little brother or sister she's been wanting all these years.
Likes: fluffy cats, tea and coffee, vintage fashion, writing, musical theatre, video games
Dislikes: having wet feet, large animals, difficult game bosses, losing a tournament
Personality: A quieter girl who does tend to keep to herself, but she's not shy around people. When it comes to video games, she can get kind of competitive. She's also a hopeless romantic, a side-effect from watching one too many animes, and from reading so much shoujo manga. Her natural hair color is actually a light blonde, but she keeps it pink because it's her favorite color for anime girl hair. She has confidence in herself, but she's not a braggart or a bully.
Theme Song: Simply Simple - Mother Mother

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image

Take me lightly, I’m not the way I ought to be –
I’m just the way I got to be.
Take me slowly or else you may come by injury –
I’ll hurt you emotionally.

User Image

Willa giggled at Gale's stuttering. "You don't sound too sure of yourself there Gale, are you possibly lying to me? It's alright if you don't want to say where you're from, but don't feel you need to lie." She patted his arm and took a couple steps back, motioning for him to follow. "C'mon, let's go get you something to drink, and food for me." She started walking down the hall toward the kitchen, and whether Gale followed or not was up to him, but she hoped he would come along. On her way she passed by Anrhi and Jake walking together, and she was surprised to see they actually seemed to be enjoying each others company. Maybe this summer wouldn't be such a bust after all, and with the sight of Aaron and Andi teasing each other playfully, it seemed even more likely that they were all going to get along well these next six weeks.

User Image

Rock me baby until my eyes are closed and I’m asleep –
Then it’s safe for you to leave.
Call me lazy, for I have yet to let my soul free –
It’s still very much in my reach.

Mood : Hungry~
Outfit :
xxx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:51 am
User Image

p l a y e dxb y xx Cadenza of the Heart

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The Bare MinimumX
xxxxx For once in my life I have someone who needs me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( Someone I've needed so long )

NAME: Poecilia Cuso Lagana
NICKNAMES: Molly is a rare one, and it's more of a joke among family. Lia is a more commonly known one.
ROLE: The Third Princess
KINGDOM: Lagana

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMy ReflectionX
xxxxx For once, unafraid, I can go where life leads me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( And somehow I know I'll be strong )

ORIENTATION: Heterosexual
HAIR COLOR: Pink, on the lighter side
EYE COLOR: Bright blue
HEIGHT: 5' 5 1/2"
WEIGHT: 118 lbs

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXIt's All About MeX
xxxxx For once I can touch what my heart used to dream of
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( Long before I knew )

PERSONALITY: Raised as a princess, Poecilia had anything and everything at her fingertips, and of course that gave her a complex. She's not naturally cold-hearted, but with as many sisters as she has, she's grown to be on the selfish side. She's not very open with her feelings, but she certainly feels them, and most often will let them out only in the privacy of her empty room, giving others the feeling impression that she is stoic. Secretly, she loves a good laugh, and even when people are brought before her for tarnishing her name, she'll chuckle to herself in private over it. Poecilia is not affected by teasing, years of careful grooming from her parents got rid of that, and instilled an unshakeable confidence, at least to the public eye. Having so much stress placed on her to look good, she often hates what she sees in the mirror. She looks at herself, and she knows she's beautiful, but it makes her feel empty to know that.
HISTORY: Lagana is not actually the royal family's original name, but rather it was adopted as the name when Poecilia's family took over the kingdom, as it was the name of their extended family who ruled it before them. The royal family is mostly human, but there is some small amounts of merpeople blood, which causes the family members to sometimes have odd hair colors, paler skin despite attempts at tanning, and brightly colored eyes. Lagana is an island kingdom, surrounded by the sea and smaller islands. The sea is in Lagana's culture everywhere, which is why Poecilia has the name she does. All her family members are named after a type of fish or other sea creature. The type of fish Poecilia is named for is also sometimes referred to as a Molly, hence the family nickname for her.

Poecilia is the third daughter out of five, and growing up she had to share her parents between four other sisters. It seemed that the only time they came around was to check that she had brushed her hair the right amount of times before going to bed. This lead her to become a more selfish and vain person that she'd have liked, as the only way to steal her parents affection away was to be the prettiest of the five, so that they would praise her more. She didn't always rise above her sisters, but when she did it was the happiest she felt. All five girls were taught that their self-worth was tied to their beauty, that to get a worthy husband they had to look better than any other girl to stand out. Poecilia never knew if it affected her older sisters as it did her, they seemed content enough to depend on their good looks and a wealthy husband, but she and her younger two sisters would often share the sadness they felt over this being their only life options. Sometimes, to get away from it all, they would creep out of the castle as it got dark and hang around in caves: the only time they felt like children.

The reason why Poecilia is being sent and not any of her other sisters is because the first two have already been married off for a little while now, and her younger sisters are not of age yet, so the responsibility lands on her shoulders alone. She hates that she's getting sent off like a possession to be bought, but she must admit she's heard some wonderful things about the princes that have sparked her intrigue.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXNeed More?X
xxxxx Someone warm like you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( Would make my dreams come true )

LIKES: Visiting the beach, shopping at markets, camping(surprisingly), running her fingers through her hair, a good cup of tea and a book
DISLIKES: Feeling empty,
HOBBIES: Reading books (even if her parents deem it unnecessary, she wants to stay educated), swimming in the sea, and learning etiquette (forced upon her)
THEME: Touch Up - Mother Mother
EXTRA: Her middle name, Cuso, also has significance. It comes from the chemical formula for copper (Cu) sulphate (SO4), which is the same bright blue as her eyes.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

★★ Location:: Outside Throne Room Company:: Everyone Outfit:: Horrifying☆☆

User ImageUser Image

There he went with that smile again. "Well I'd like to thank your family for extending an invitation to my home kingdom. We are rather far out to sea after all. I left home in the early morn two days ago, I'm just glad I arrived on time." Retiring to a room sounded wonderful right then, as she sorely wished to bathe and to change out of this dress into something of a more pleasing shade. From a quick glace she could see the servants she'd brought along following behind them with her many bags and boxes. There hadn't been any note of how long the stay in kingdom would be, probably because the King and Queen didn't wish to pressure their children too much into choosing a spouse. For all she knew, she could be here for months, but she hoped it wouldn't take that long to have this over with. Poecilia smiled kindly at Dante. "Thank you for your hospitality your Highness, I do think my stay here will be enjoyable. And if you don't mind my saying, I hope that we'll be spending some of it together to get better acquainted. Don't feel too pressured though, there are quite many lovely ladies around vying for your attention to fall on them, I'm just happy to be here seeing some more of the world."

She took this opportunity to take a good look around the hall they had stepped in. Yes, very grand a castle indeed, she wasn't sure how long it would take to be used to this place. Dante was introducing himself now, and announced to them that they would be moving into the Throne Room. It was time to look upon the faces of the man and woman who had called her here, and that she could very well be calling mother and father. Well, maybe her chances weren't that high, but she had a feeling that if by the end of all this her letter home wasn't a wedding invitation, then she'd get the reprimanding of a lifetime. For people who paid so little attention to their daughters, they sure were strict. And power hungry. They had expressed plenty of times that they wanted to expand the island, but lacked the power to do so. Living so far out left them wanting more, but Poecilia liked the sea and the solitude it brought.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Notes of the author:: I thought they sounded familiar  

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:07 pm
User Image
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
⇨⇨ Chikara Kenkou Sohma
xxx↺ NICKNAMES : Chi
xxx↻ AGE: Eighteen
xxx↺ GENDER: Female
xxx↻ ROLE: Zodiac - God.
xxx↺ PERSONA: Stern, Aloof, Strong.

Cadenza of the Heart

User Image
"Don't you have somewhere to be?"
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

≳≳≳ BasicInformation

┕ IDENTIFICATION ┙
Chikara Kenkou Sohma

┕ NICKNAMES ┙
Chi, Sohma-sama
┕ AGE ┙
eighteen
┕ DATE OF BIRTH ┙
March 13th
┕ GENDER ┙
female
┕ SEXUALITY ┙
heterosexual

≳≳≳ The Little Details

┕ HAIR COLOR ┙
bright green
┕ EYE COLOR ┙
also green
┕ HEIGHT ┙
five foot four inches
┕ ROLE ┙
Zodiac - God
┕ RELATIONSHIP STATUS ┙
There used to be somebody but..they're gone now.
┕ PERSONA ┙
As a child she was initially timid, but once opened up to someone she was joyful and bouncy. She has since calmed down, and is more reserved. Before the accident she was still quite cheerful, but now she feels some resentment towards the family curse and what she has lost to it. Charlotte is not at heart a mean person, but when she is in one of her down moods she is prone to snap and verbally lash out at those around her, most of the time apologizing when she is well again but even now and again she just says nothing. Some call her cold, or say she is like a ghost, but the ones still close to her can see the warmth that she used to radiate. It is more like her humor and kindness is selective.

≳≳≳ Life In Progress

┕ MY PAST ┙
As the goddess of the family zodiac, Charlotte was poor of health and frequently sick all through her life. She was so ill as an infant, doctors told her parents that she probably wouldn't live through her teen years. Her parents paid good money though to give their precious daughter everything they could to help extend her life. Now the expectancy is about twenty-three, and there is not much else to do for her, so Charlotte has come to terms with her short life span and fast approaching death, and tries not to think about it. She was born and raised on the main estate just like many of the zodiac gods before her, but since times are more modern, her gender wasn't hidden by cross-dressing. She grew up and played with the children of the estate, but never anyone from school, they never seemed to truly accept her.

It wasn't until she reached her freshman year in high school that anyone from school spoke to her in a casual friendly manner, and that person was her art teacher Mr. Kyoza. Charlotte knew it was illegal, and to society it was wrong, but to her and Kureno it was the most right they had felt. It was secret of course, and never more physical than a kiss or a hug. It lasted a year, and all through it he supported her despite her frailness. He made her feel like the curse wasn't important, like she could live to a hundred.. until the curse became the cause of her unhappiness. It was just an ordinary date for them, which involved staying afterschool for more painting lessons, and then Kureno driving her home, but it ended horribly. Charlotte had been feeling pains in her chest throughout the day, growing in intensity but waving them off each time they happened. It was during the ride home that she had the worst ones, her chest seizing so she couldn't breathe. He had stopped the car immediately without looking to see where, and that was when they were hit by a large truck. Kureno was crushed on site, Charlotte in the middle of a heart attack but still luckily living. The driver, after coming to his senses, rushed to pull her out and keep her heart beating properly. After that day she was never quite herself, everyone thinking it was from the shock, but the truth being that she had lost her first love.

┕ MISC. ┙
Chikara is underweight, only 117lbs. She stills paints, even after the accident, feeling that it keeps Kureno's spirit alive. She also adores tea, often having stuff shipped in from overseas.

Cadenza of the Heart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:20 pm

User Image

██████████████████████xx██████████████████████xx██████████████████████
                                          xxxxxxxxxAND X YOU X SEE X THE X THINGS X THEY X NEVER X SEE XXXX ALL X YOU X WANTED X I X COULD X BE

It had started an hour ago, the screams. So faint and distant it was hard to tell at first what they were. Kaede had been sitting on the terrace outside her room, brushing out her long hair, when she noticed noise coming from the village closest to the bay. She didn't think much of it right then, probably some party, but then a loud boom made it to her ears and she knew it wasn't a party, it was an attack. Kaede pulled her shawl tighter around her and headed inside to have the authorities notified, but once that was done she went back to watch from her terrace, seeing which direction the attack was heading. It looked like it was just staying in down in the village, and not moving up towards the more wealthy houses, like her own. This reassured her only slightly, because it was odd for them to raid only the poor. She clutched the locket around her neck nervously. "No, they wouldn't come for this. No one even knows. They're here just for a random attack.."

People started yelling in the manor next to the Roth's, and she saw a few maids run out the door screaming. "Maybe not.." It was time to get out of there, fast, but she panicked as the door downstairs blew open. "Portable cannons, these pirates are really on a mission." There was no time to try and run outside, and she'd be caught if she tried climbing off the terrace. Working quickly, she knotted together some sheets and threw them over the railing along with some rings and necklaces from her jewelery box, making sure to leave some hanging out of it. Then she climbed into the large chest at the end of her bed to wait out the attack. She hoped her set up looked convincing, she wanted them to think she'd grabbed her valuables and escaped so they would just leave again. Kaede prayed they weren't hurting her family or their staff.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✿ ⋮⋮ and I want to tell you who I am }}xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ☼ ✫ ☼
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCAN YOU HELP ME BE A MAN? ▋ ── ▋ THEY CAN'T BREAK ME - - - ❞
                            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA S L O N G A S I K N O W W H O I A M ★ ★ ★

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas