Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:54 pm
Discreetly replacing her dagger back from where she had retrieved it from she extended her hand towards the new one, gently shaking that one's hand. Then she took a step back, hearing the leader express concern for one of the others. She sent one last smile as well as "I'm Calypso, Caly for short." before turning to go towards the shed.

"What's wrong?" seh asked as seh began to take in what was going on. The plant, having just been smacked by Cadwallander looked like it might end up retaliating. Sending a firm look at it she also sent out a very fine thread of magic towards it saying, "Do anything more to harm anyone here and I will have to seriously prune you."

The plant, having been touched by someone with elven blood and being commanded began to instantly calm down, some of the potent smell beginning to also disappate.

((blarg...that's all that I could come up with...hope it';s ok))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:58 pm
A small flash glinted in Malem's eyes, the moment Caly and Malem shook hands.

"Hmm...interesting..."

She ponders the brief impression she received from touching her soul when they shook hands...it was certainly not what she expected...

Regaining posture,

"Where is this place? What is the place? I accidentally ended up in the arena, and well...they'll be expecting me to fight again...and i'd really rather not...if you understand me."

She mumbles to herself

"Even if this house falls on me and I get attacked by plants, it won't be as bad as fighting a dragon and that weird alien thing..."

"Or worse, the people in the arena..."  

Kokuwagata

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:03 pm
Caly scooped the plant into her arms, crooning softly to it about being good to listen to her adn that she would soon find a place for it to prosper and be itself. It would just have to be patient for a little while until she could find a suitable place.

Turning to Malem she said, "You aren't expected to fight, at least that's what I gathered," she glanced at the others before continuing, "But the plants will not attack any one else if i can help it. They can't disobey me, no matter what, so when I am able to I can speak with the plants on this land..." she looked at the girl, trying to give her some hope and reassurance.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:44 pm
"Hmmm unusually keen hearing, as I expected."

"Don't worry, I can handle myself in a fight. And I'm somewhat good with plants as well."

Malem walks over to a scraggly bush, and sits down. She firmly grasps the trunk with her hands and here eyes glow blue, and a silvery bluish mist flows out of her mouth and into the plant. The plant rapidly shapes itself into a topiary with a striking resemblence to Malem. The topiary extends an arm and a small flower grows, soon replaced with a small fruit. The tree stops growing as the silvery mist flows out of the bush and back into her body, Malem wakes up, and plucks the small roundish fruit.

She takes a bite out of the fruit, which is sweet and just a little sour. Just the way she likes it.

Still chewing the small fruit, "So what are you all doing here? Who's the unconscious guy? Is he okay? And who's the person I almost hit with the window?"

She mouths silent "sorry" and waves.  

Kokuwagata

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:23 pm
---  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:22 pm
Caly looked over at the leader of the still-forming Clan and blinked at him. It seemed that he was standing still just staring at someone. She followed his gaze and realized that it was the new person that his attention was on. With a slight shake of her head and readjustment to the hold on her new plant she called out to him, "Sir, is Leigh alright? Will you require any healing assistance?"  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

shinuko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:45 pm
As if on cue, Leigh sat up, gasping for breath. Everything was fuzzy looking . . . Ah. Glasses.
Shoving the spectacles on, he looked around.
"Erm . . ." he said, pushing himself up. "Hi. Whatid I miss?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:50 am
Caly gave a small smile and said, "You only missed the new arrival of Malem here." she nodded at the new one, still cradling the plant within her arms. It was still silent, waiting for its "master" to do with it as she pleased, but since it was a part elven maiden the plant could be as patient as anyone. "And are you all right? Will you need me to take a look at you for healing purposes?" she asked, concerned in her voice. She walked closer until she was just a few steps away from Leigh, her gaze on the young man.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

shinuko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:42 pm
"Hi." Leigh muttered, glancing over at the new girl. He turned his attention back to Caly. "Er . . . I dunno." He shifted his feet uneasily. Geez, did she have to stare like that? Her gaze was so piercing, yet . . . not piercing. Oh, c'mon Leigh! Great use of vocabulary! And stop shouting at yourself in your head! "I think I'm okay . . . I mean, I don't got any bruises," Don't got any bruises? Huh? "I'm sorta, whaddya say, dizzy." Whaddya say? Whaddya say?! I thought you had a better grasp of language than that! What happened to the guy who spoke so intricately and expressively that people around him had no idea what he was saying! What happened to you? What happened? What are you now? If you can't speak like that anymore, what are you? What are you? What good are you? Why don't you go crawl into a hole and die, you worthless human being. Not even a human being. You're lower than that, you're-
"Agh!" Leigh grabbed the sides of his head, and started shaking it, "Negative spiral! Stop!" He paused, glancing back at Caly, "Sorry." he murmured, righting himself. "I think too much."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:26 pm
She waves at Leigh

"Are you okay?"

She kicks a little hole in the ground, drops the pit in it and gently kicks a small bit of top soil on top.  

Kokuwagata

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:47 pm
Caly gave him a small reassuring smile, "It's not necessarily ((grr..did I spell that right?)) a bad thing that one thinks a lot. But if you are all right, then I hope your dizzyness passes." her voice was soft and friendly, concerned as it were, but she was always like that. It never failed when someone was hurt, she always tried to help them.

She turned back to the shed, knowing that nothing else was inside, but for what the plant she was now holding, protected. She still did not know what it was, nor did she care to venture a look just yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:52 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:34 pm
She looked at him, cocking her head to the side as if listening and then smiled, "No. And if there was, I'd be able to handle it, just like this one." she bowed her head to the one she still held against her. "You may enter if you wish, there is nothing but whatever this plant had been guarding."  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:12 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

shinuko

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:41 am
Leigh raised an eyebrow, "Indeed."
He strode over to the shed by Cadwallander.
"Are you going to do anything with it?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces