Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:23 am
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain was watching the sky like it would give him the answers to life.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rei took the glove off of her right hand and placed it on the metal, he fingers making the metal change to a lighter color. "Kain, where did you say you came from? What was it like there, was the sky the same way as it is here?" She asked him while making three circles on the metal, vertical from each other.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:39 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

"I'm from Cody and it was beautiful the sky wasn't out lite by the town so you could see all the stars and the weather was very nice for the most part," Kain says tipping his head back to stare up at the sky.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rei smiled slightly as she returned her hand to her side after drawing the designs into the metal. "It must have been nice to live in a place such as that. But you traded beautiful blue skies and the dark of night for skyscrapers and car smog, it must be somewhat difficult for you." She said trying to imagine such a place where the sky isn't lined with buildings.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:48 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

"Yes it is. I'm still trying to get use to this place. The air is filled with aweful things. The sky is unseeable under this smog. I miss my home but its no longer my home when everyone hates me," Kain says and looks away.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:54 pm

Rei looked down at the ground, watching as a crumpled piece of paper was taken away by the wind. "I'm sorry to bring up painful experiences, but in a way, you are very lucky to have those memories." She said carefully hoping she didn't upset him with what she had said. "I've never left this city, I am not allowed to runaway."  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:58 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain sighs and looks at Rei, "is the bus here yet?" he asks wantting to just get away from this air. It felt like it was trying to choke him.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:13 pm

Rei looked down each end of the road and shrugged. "The bus usually isn't this last, I don't know why its late today." She stated while looked at the seemingly endless wave of cars and people. "It should have been here at 2:30 sharp, but that was almost fifteen minutes ago."  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:58 am
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain coughs not liking the air at all. "Fine then we walk," he says getting up and wincing in pain but working fine with his crutchs and standing up ready to go.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:26 pm
Alliyah pointed at Kain's leg,and and it healed instantly.What I have done, is temporarliy mended the muscle in your leg.So it shouldn't be that painful anymore.Now that you two know each other,tell each other about your powers, that way you can help each other.  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:36 pm

Rei was going to protest against Kain's motive of walking there until she heard Alliyah's words once more. 'Help each other? How will discussing our powers be helpful, I don't understand.' She replied back while taking her gaze to the sky again after many times of looking up there already. Out the corner of her eye she peered at Kain for a split second before returning the watchful eye on the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:42 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

'So what you have done is fix my leg for a bit?' Kain asks standing up straight and looking at Rei holding his crutchs in one hand. Kain looks at Rei and though about talking about there powers but he wasn't sure who should go first.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Rei felt that Kain was watching her and turned to face him, both of her hands in front of her with the hood still covering her face. "My power is to bring death upon whomever is alive that comes into contact with my skin." She states to him since Alliyah told them to reveal their abilities.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:25 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

"I can change into a wolf, summon my mother's scythe and summon this," Kain says liting his finger up with blue flames but he didn't get burned at all.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:14 pm
She looked at him"I just healed the muscle,so that it won't hurt you. I can help you train your power"She said  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff