Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shane, and Sorcam's home. [Burned down] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:27 pm
[[ YES BBY
NO KARUDA
NO
I'M GETTING LAID K]]

Shane walked up into the room, and smiled at Kale, ''So, what do you want to talk about?'' He asked, in a now kind voice. Him being a jinhcuriki changed everything. He was always glad to see another.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:28 pm
"Well... The only other Jinchuriki I met was a Demon Jinchuriki, and that didnt work out so well." Kale said, sitting down on the bed.  

Kale Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:31 pm
Shane laughed, ''I can see how it wouldn't. My angel, on the other hand, soils himself every night wishing he was a demon. He's not exactly the most holy being,'' He said, with a slight chuckle, ''So, which angel is yours? Hopefully not an a**hole, like mine.'' He said, and sat down next to Kale, ignoring Yama yelling at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:33 pm
((Why not roleplay your demon's thoughts? It shows the inner struggle, and makes your posts longer.))

"I... I would rather not say." Kale said, looking away. Kale knew he had a powerful Angel inside him, and the Odds that the boy had the Nine winged angel were slim.  

Kale Uchiha

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:36 pm
He walked into his own room, having dragged his trunk into it, he popped the locks and checked on the contents.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:38 pm
[[Eh, fine.]]

Shane smiled, ''That's alright,'' He said, Yama stirring inside of him, ''Let. Me. Out. You're making me look like a f**cking fool. Let me handle this. NOW.'' He said, angrily, but Shane simply ignored him, ''I'll tell you mine, though.. if you want. Actually, hell, I'll tell you anyways. I'm the four winged host. The 'angel','' He said, sarcastically, and continued, ''Is named Yama. He's not exactly the nicest one you'll meet, but I manage,'' He said, with a smile.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:42 pm
Kale, I can defeat the 4 winged angel if we touch minds, Just use your sharingan to enter his sealing room. "I am the eight winged angel. If you want, I can use my Sharingan to look inside your Sealing room, your Angel is apparently no match for mine... Or so Inzanagi says."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:46 pm
Shane raised an eyebrow, ''Inzanagi? The Eight Winged? Heh, probably isn't. But please, don't harm Yama. As mad as he is, and as much as I would like you to kick his a**, it's not necessary. Alright?'' He said, smiling.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:51 pm
Kale's Sharingan swirled inside as he was suddenly in Shanes inner world, it was a desolate area, like Inzanagi's but crumbling, as the destroyed by rage. "What the-..." Kale said, shane right beside him.

((Your angel might attack me.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:54 pm
[[Don't go in. D:
My angel won't try to attack you. Remember, he's savage, but not stupid. He won't fight something he knows he can't beat.]]

Yama stared down at Kale, and frowned, ''Let me talk to your angel. I don't want to fight you, for there is no reason for me to do so. As long as it's been, we're still angels, and we should not fight. So please, let me see Inzanagi,'' He said, in a calm voice.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:00 am
He spread the black clothes out on the floor, they were the clothes he used to wear in Iwagakure, before the last of his whites came through... He ran his fingers along the blood-stained clothes and smiled while laughing slightly to himself as his fingers traced through the dried blood.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:12 am
Inzanagi stepped forwards. "Yama." He said, crossing his arms. "So... you seem to be whipped."  

Kale Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:14 am
Yama sighed, ''Just a little... Inzanagi.. have you been alright? It's been so long..'' He said, and frowned slightly, ''It seems we've been pushed away from our goal. Now all we can do is serve these.. humans,'' He said, in a cold tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:16 am
"Dont talk about them that way, Yama... You've always had a distaste for the weaker kind, but look at you... Restrained by those you thought weak."

(I just realized that Inzanagi's Color should be indigo)  

Kale Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:18 am
[[xD
I like Indigo.]]

Yama sighed, ''I.. I hate this damn cage. He rarely ever lets me out. I just want to be free again, like in the old days. Why the hell did this have to happen to us?'' He asked, angrily.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff